The online racing simulator
Queue the shitstorm.
Lewis Hamilton - Raising LFS Forum's post per day average since 2007.
#53 - aoun
As much as i find it hilariously stupid when the fanboys v haters argue about Lewis and his driving, I want to see the fanboys defend this one. You'd be either stupid or on your knees willing to give him a BJ.

#54 - CSF
Nice DT for Lewis.
Quote from aoun :As much as i find it hilariously stupid when the fanboys v haters argue about Lewis and his driving, I want to see the fanboys defend this one. You'd be either stupid or on your knees willing to give him a BJ.

I love how you straight away assume all the, "fanboys" will defend again...

Of course it was his fault. You would have to be blind not to see it.
Massa divebombed too late, even though Hamilton had enough over lap to pass. This much is obvious.
#57 - CSF
What happened to Ferrari being good on their tyres?
#58 - aoun
Quote from DevilDare :I love how you straight away assume all the, "fanboys" will defend again...

Of course it was his fault. You would have to be blind not to see it.

If I was Ferrari I would drop Massa and put Di Resta in that red car.

**** Schumacher! Safety car for sure!
#60 - CSF
Woah!
Quite a nasty one.
Is it a bird, is it a plane? No it's Super Shumacher and his arch nemeis, Perez Luthor!!

Hope Shumey is ok.
#63 - CSF
Perez defence against Nico was interesting.
#64 - CSF
God almighty, Jarno bloody Trulli.
Good point from Brundle: if the race finishes like this Vettel will not win the championship.
#66 - CSF
Vettel went over the line?
I hate these kind of seasons
/tinfoil hat

Red Bull to Toro Rosso, "Jaime, crash crash."

Anyway, a pretty decent race. Certainly enough action to keep me awake over the whole 2 hours.
I'm so tired of Vettel winning.
"Lewis cannot use his mind" - harsh words from Massa.

In fairness to Hamilton, at least he's won a race in the last three years. Frankly Massa's time in F1 is pretty much over.
Oh wow another genius display from Hamilton... looks like he still hasn't learned that cars aren't transparent. Stop playing time trail vs ghost car of your brother boy!
#72 - CSF
I think Massa was rushed back too quickly from his head injury. It's pretty clear he isn't the same driver, and it's a shame. His personality has also got a bit more bitter too, before he could always see positives, but he just can't any more.
Quote from DarkTimes :"Lewis cannot use his mind" - TRUE words from Massa.

Yeah I agree.

Meh, I was cheering for Butan to catch Veetle, too bad it didn't happen. It was a boring race until Schumi flew away, kudos to him for the SC, made it not _that_ boring.
Big error from lewis, also from Schumacher.

Pity about it ending in a bit of a dull way, though I never thought Button would catch him.
Hamilton needs to dump his bird, stop eating shit sweets and fix up generally if he wants to win titles again.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG