The online racing simulator
There was nothing wrong with what Hamilton did, Massa was dawdling around and Hamilton didn't wanna hang around, nothing wrong with it, it was TIGHT, but there was no contact, so don't see how there can be a problem. He didn't impede anyone. He was doing what Massa was doing just in the opposite sense, instead of slowing to find space, he sped up to find it.
Oh for the love of god, can we please not do this Hamilton crap every single race?
Yea, any second now that Hamilton hater guy will just come into the thread and accuse Blueflame of being a Hamilton fanboy for stating the truth
#29 - CSF
Quote from BlueFlame :There was nothing wrong with what Hamilton did, Massa was dawdling around and Hamilton didn't wanna hang around, nothing wrong with it, it was TIGHT, but there was no contact, so don't see how there can be a problem. He didn't impede anyone. He was doing what Massa was doing just in the opposite sense, instead of slowing to find space, he sped up to find it.

Indeed, Massa was being hilariously Massaesc, and his reaction is Massaesc too.
I just can't see why people either think that ''Hamilton is always right'' or ''Everything Hamilton does is wrong''. For once BlueFlame is correct in this subject. Hamilton did nothing wrong: Massa tried to get a gap in front of him but couldn't defend his position and Hamilton got past him.

I don't know if there's a driver etiquette about overtaking in that position but Hamilton didn't do anything wrong according to the rules.

Vettel got the pole again and with Webber behind him slowing everyone down I suspect the race will be boring if it doesn't rain or if Webber doesn't mess up the start.
Massaesque you mean.
The only thing worse than Hamilton fanboys are Hamilton haters. You're all as bad as each other, as far as I can tell.

I just wish we could have a race where it didn't dissolve into an argument about Hamilton.
Quote from DarkTimes :Oh for the love of god, can we please not do this Hamilton crap every single race?

Yes, please.
Quote from BlueFlame :There was nothing wrong with what Hamilton did, Massa was dawdling around and Hamilton didn't wanna hang around, nothing wrong with it, it was TIGHT, but there was no contact, so don't see how there can be a problem. He didn't impede anyone. He was doing what Massa was doing just in the opposite sense, instead of slowing to find space, he sped up to find it.

He wasn't doing quite the opposite. Massa didn't ruin anyones lap by making space for himself. If Hamilton agreed to play by hidden driver etiquette and took time to leave gap to Massa he'd be in same position as if he overtook Massa. But on contrary with 0 patience he had to overtake him in one of the last corners and ruin Massa's fast lap. Common sense for Christ sake.
You damn racists, Hamilton is a TRUE RACER and LOOKS FOR EVERY GAP, even in qualification!
True racers would leave a gap for the rival and for himself.
Quote from DarkTimes :There should be a mandatory lap in qual, can't be arsed with drivers not bothering to qualify.

... or maybe we could scrap that "take the start with Q3 tyres" rule? According to the saying(?), you can't force a horse to drink. Schumacher, Di Resta and Sutil probably would've cruised several seconds off the pace, to preserve their tyres, if you forced them to set a lap.

Quote from DarkTimes :Oh for the love of god, can we please not do this Hamilton crap every single race?

+1
Well as pointed out by the BBC, he took 29 laps to pass Shumacher at Monza.

McLaren team told him he had to be more aggressive at this race, he obviously decided to start early
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :... or maybe we could scrap that "take the start with Q3 tyres" rule? According to the saying(?), you can't force a horse to drink. Schumacher, Di Resta and Sutil probably would've cruised several seconds off the pace, to preserve their tyres, if you forced them to set a lap.

If a driver doesn't complete a lap in a qualifying session they get a +5 grid penalty. That way if you get into Q3 and don't finish a lap you'll start 15th. Seems fair to me.
#39 - CSF
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :... or maybe we could scrap that "take the start with Q3 tyres" rule? According to the saying(?), you can't force a horse to drink. Schumacher, Di Resta and Sutil probably would've cruised several seconds off the pace, to preserve their tyres, if you forced them to set a lap.

Or bring back quali tyres for all.
Quote from N I K I :He wasn't doing quite the opposite. Massa didn't ruin anyones lap by making space for himself. If Hamilton agreed to play by hidden driver etiquette and took time to leave gap to Massa he'd be in same position as if he overtook Massa. But on contrary with 0 patience he had to overtake him in one of the last corners and ruin Massa's fast lap. Common sense for Christ sake.

Who cares about messing other drivers laps up, that's part of the game.
Quote from TexasLTU :You damn racists, Hamilton is a TRUE RACER and LOOKS FOR EVERY GAP, even in qualification!

no that's what people with lack of brain cells do haha
Anyone maybe think that Hamilton was being smart? I would want the minimum number of cars infront of me incase one of them crashed. You can back off and get all the space you like, but if the guy infront crashes then that's your lap done. Massa seems to overreact to everything Hamilton does, perhaps he is still bitter about a certain race he won in Brazil.
-
(DarkTimes) DELETED by DarkTimes : Grrr
Oooh, those walls are interesting close. Maybe, The Vettel will get off the line badly and in fighting back for his position, just slap one of the walls.
Quote from DarkTimes :If a driver doesn't complete a lap in a qualifying session they get a +5 grid penalty. That way if you get into Q3 and don't finish a lap you'll start 15th. Seems fair to me.

that "solution" doesn't do anything to change the problem of them cruising around off the pace to officially set a lap and then immediately pit.
Any punts?

I reckon:
1. Vettel
2. Alonso
3. Button
Quote from Boris Lozac :Vettel and Red Bull are killing this season, so predictable.

No, they are not. Ferrari, McLaren and Webber are at fault for not providing a stronger challenge.
Webber is the only real person at fault as he is the only guy who has had a car all season that can challenge for the WDC. Other than that you can only praise Newey's continual genius.
"The Hamilton corner"

Good god ham such a prick
#50 - CSF
Here we go again!

When idiots collide. Sounds like a TV series!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG