The online racing simulator
gotta love how the FIA is biased against hamilton, yes the contact with Massa was clearly hamilton's fault but pretty much the same thing happened to hamilton last year at singapore (when webber hit hamilton's back wheel which finished hamilton's race), difference is webber was never penalized for it lol
Hamilton contact with Massa was racing incident IMO, maybe Massa backed it up a bit on the corner apex, looked like it to me..
Today race was too long - 2 hours are boring on this track, but this track is super for photos. TOP 10 start grid was nice: Red Bull, McLaren, Ferrari, Mercedes and Force India. In the race was Hamilton faster than his brain. Button had very fast end of the race.
Incident was Hamilton's fault but don't think he deserved a pentaly, did Di Resta get 2 drive throughs at Monaco and 1 at Canada? Did Webber get one at Monza? It's definately been his worst ever season, i think mostly due to his confidence being low right now and i also think it's the team trying to turn him into something more like Jenson i don't think McLaren suits him anymore and i'd like to see him go to red bull.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :i also think it's the team trying to turn him into something more like Jenson i don't think McLaren suits him anymore and i'd like to see him go to red bull.

RBR won't make that mistake and hire him. Webber can do lot of better than Hamilton and Webber obeys to team orders too, so he is perfect for them. Aslo I don't think Webber wants to go somewhere else. He is 35 years old, no WDC and no bright results without Red Bull's great car...I think any top 5 team don't want him in that case.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RtV_hU9ptM

Still thinking the same?

Yea, partly because he was on the inside before he turned in but I think Massa is so bitter for Hamilton and that he's losing his drive that he WOULD back into a Hamilton. Found it funny that Hamilton still came 5th with a DT and pitstop for the nose, Massa barely made it into the points.
Quote from BlueFlame :Yea, partly because he was on the inside before he turned in but I think Massa is so bitter for Hamilton and that he's losing his drive that he WOULD back into a Hamilton. Found it funny that Hamilton still came 5th with a DT and pitstop for the nose, Massa barely made it into the points.

He didn't really loose much time changing the nose because he was coming in for tyres anyway and Massa lost alot more time recovering from the pits with a puncture than hamilton with no wing.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :He didn't really loose much time changing the nose because he was coming in for tyres anyway and Massa lost alot more time recovering from the pits with a puncture than hamilton with no wing.

The collision happened on their outlap after both had just stopped.
He took hard tyres with the new wing as part of a change in strategy.
Massa...

Quote :"I called him to speak, but when I show him, I said, 'very good job, well done'. Like that you will win many championships!"

Well, certainly more than you will.
I think it's obvious Massa is done for driving for Ferrari, rumours of Button and Perez obviously one of them is true...

Oh, and expect to see Kimi driving a Williams, apparently the deal is close... :/
If you touch Hamilton, you are racist idiot.
Quote from TexasLTU :If you touch Hamilton, you are racist idiot.

What would you know about racism? You don't have black people in Lithuania..
Quote from BlueFlame :What would you know about racism? You don't have black people in Lithuania..

You got me wrong mate. I think Massa touched LH's arm "coz hes black", so that reffers to racism.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :He didn't really loose much time changing the nose because he was coming in for tyres anyway and Massa lost alot more time recovering from the pits with a puncture than hamilton with no wing.

Yeah but ham also had the DT penalty
So now we are fighting whether Hamilton lost more time than Massa? The easiest way would be just to check their positions after Hamilton's DT. (which seems to be too hard for most of you since you're still arguing about it)

Hamilton was few seconds behind Massa after his DT. That's exactly where he should be after causing the collision so everything went as it should've had. Hamilton had the faster car and he's a faster driver (Massa has not been the same after his injury) so it's no wonder he was ahead of Massa in the results.

Hamilton got lucky with the Safety Car (Mclaren said him there'll be a safety car so let's start investigating about it) and drove the rest of the race well. He's actually lucky Vettel is so far in points because if he wasn't Hamilton might end up as a second driver for Button.

I'm waiting on more information about Räikkönen's situation and whether he'll drive Williams next year or not. I doubt Williams is nothing more to him than a year to get back in shape. If he drives Williams it will be only a year or two and then he'll be driving for Mclaren (if Hamilton gets sacked), Mercedes (Schumacher might retire after a year or two) or Red Bull (Webber won't be around for much longer and Räikkönen and Vettel are good friends)

Räikkönen won't satisfy for a bad car in F1 so he must have a path to a top team if he signs a contract with Williams. After he's driven enough rally he might even concentrate harder on F1 than before if that's what he wants to do.
Hamilton nicely Buttoned Massa from behind. Also it looks like Massa is preparing for nascar
Thank fook we're off to Suzuka next, Lewis is going to win it
Nah, Vettel will.
It's been never this easy to guess who wins but never this hard to guess who gets 2nd.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Thank fook we're off to Suzuka next, Lewis is going to win it

Hamilton is good at winning. Heck everyone is good at winning from pole or front row! What an issue is when he's racing from 2nd or 3rd row, when he's racing for 2nd 3rd and so forth. I know noone likes to race for these positions and they all want to be champions and win races only, but reality is very much different.

You can't always be 1st or 2nd and sometimes you have to race for 3rd or 4th to collect points. Now there's the trouble and that's exactly why he wasn't in fight for world champs last year and is nowhere this year. God knows if he will ever have as good car as in his 1st and 2nd season when he learned everything he did. If he started off with Forze India, Sauber or you know what I'm talking about midfield team as Raikkonen, Alonso, Button, Webber and Massa had, he would have learned have to race properly with anyone in any situation at any place.Unfortunately for him his daddy got him a drive in best car right away.

What surprises me is that he just refuses to learn and Whitmarsh supports him like a stupid donkey. Look at RedBull and Vettel. That bitch got her ass slapped after Turkey and Belgium last year and he did no mistake this year when it comes to car to car contact. Watch his German grand prix this year. That's a champion drive, despite that one mistake!
Quote from N I K I : Watch his German grand prix this year. That's a champion drive, despite that one mistake!

Are you serious? He looked like a complete rookie...
To be fair i think he has been pretty unlucky this year, his moves haven't been stupid, some maybe optimistic but i don't think that he deserves to be called an idiot for them. I think the trouble with him is he draws too much attention and he's always a talking point, mainly because he either has a bad race or an awesome one so he's always discussed. Tbh i think his confidence is low and has been since monaco, it's not natural anymore and he's second guessing himself and the media get on his back about things alot more than any other driver. I also think Jenson's getting to him a little, he suits the team more and i think McLaren would actually favour Jenson over lewis right now.

Still, from what i remember Lewis has always gone well at Suzuka, so i'm predicting a win and making Jenson look ordinary whilst Jenson blames balance problems with the car.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG