The online racing simulator
Daaaamn, missed the race, I would've raced
damn
Results of 85th RTFRi
Qualification:

Race:

Race statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

This little unofficial LFSCART warm up race turned out as a tough challenge,as everyone had their troubles in race. A.Valta had least of them and celebrated his 2nd win here,after he took in qualifying also his 2nd pole position,in final lap he pushed hard to steal also fastest lap of the race,his 3rd already here and this was his 4th top5 finish. This was also 10th win for Finland,making them 3rd country to have 10 or more wins. After little joyride over grass in first lap,Ziomm chased hard to regain all lost positions,but challenge for win ended with damaged car and runner up position in his first appearance in RTFRi,winner's teammate T.Soini took the last step on podium,improving his previous best of 7th place to 3rd. Falcon finished 4th,which is his 17th top5 finish,another first time participant T.Savilaakso saw the rest of opposition retire to take 5th place.

Usual 2 weeks break until next RTFRi race,which will be held with slower and lower grip cars!
86th RTFRi info
19. aug., 2014.
17:00 UTC / 19:00 CET / 20:00 EET

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: [WCL] A.Valta
Last UF1 race won by: YoRap (64th RTFRi - SO Town)
Last Fern Bay race won by: [WCL] A.Valta (85th RTFRi - FO8 @ FE Silver Alternative Rev)
Last Rallycross race won by: RGˆM.Velikov (76th RTFRi - RAC @ BL Rallycross)
Event rating and other statistics

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
Wow! Interesting combo, looking forward to it! I hope that 15-20 players are coming, at least, that would be fun.
If I don't forget, I'll jump in
should be around
The UF1 boom is real! Will try to arrive.
Results of 86th RTFRi
Qualification:

Race:

Race statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

The slowest RTFRi race ever turned out to be the most attended since 51st RTFRi - a total of 20 drivers took part today. The fastest of them was T.Lähteenmäki - the first time participant from Finland won the battle of hundreths of second to take 10th pole position for his country. But in the race he kept his lead just until lap 16,when his teammate I.Juusto overtook him to take over the lead on his way to victory on his first race here,it was 11th win for Finland and his fastest lap was 15th for his country. Polesitter kept at least 2nd place intact,while another finnish first time participant Botsi completed all finnish podium. M.Zandmanis finished 4th,which is his 7th top5 finish here,M.Velikov was the best of non-northeuropeans and finished 5th,11th top5 for him.

Next race will be already in september,as usually 2 weeks apart,slick tyre cars will be used,more info 2 days before it.
But for those who are interested in much faster action - feel free to check out our next event Summer 1000!

PS. Yes,I rolled twice in same turn,thank you!
Good race!
Quote from Eclipsed :PS. Yes,I rolled twice in same turn,thank you!

Haha, just wanted to mention lol, seen both
87th RTFRi info
2. sep., 2014.

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: CoRe I.Juusto
Last XRR race won by: GenR A.Valta (71st RTFRi - KY North Hairpins)
Last Aston race won by: CoRe A.Laipnieks (84th RTFRi - LX6 @ Aston Cadet Rev.)

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
Results of 87th RTFRi
Qualification:

Race:

The freshest sign from Corse Motorsports joined RTFRi for the first time and managed to pretty much dominate it - pole position,lead practically from green to chequered and fastest lap of the race - it was the 2nd win for Lithuanians. Despite being bombed hardly in first slow turn of the race,rest of the podium was taken by 2 bombing victims - Falcon finished 2nd (18th top5 finish) and Rony took 3rd (37th top5 finish). T.Soini brought home his 2nd top5 finish with 4th place while also 5th place finished Mandula got his 2nd top5 here.

After 2 weeks the next meeting is planned,this time with some slower cars that use road tyres.
88th RTFRi info
16. sep., 2014.

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: Corse\ M.Stankus
Last XRG race won by: Laipnieks (70th RTFRi - AS North)
Last Kyoto race won by: GenR A.Valta (71st RTFRi - XRR @ Kyoto North Hairpins)

Quote from Eclipsed :2. sep., 2014.

Don't you mean september 16th?
Since there is no calendar in new site,I'll post this as reminder about today's race! Qualifying starts in 15 minutes!
Results of 88th RTFRi
Qualification:

Race:

By celebrating the 5th win after setting his 5th pole position in qualifying and 6th fastest lap in race,A.Laipnieks becomes the 3rd most successful driver in RTFRi. Nilex finished less then a second behind the winner to take 2nd place,which is his 4th top5 finish for him,but with 3rd place Arco took his 3rd top5 finish. Today's best 4 finishers all are previous winners - 4th place was taken by Falcon,19th top5 for him,but 5th place finisher was in top5 for the first time - Vennie upgraded his previous best position 6th in his 2nd race.

Time for slick tyres will be after 2 weeks,but on which car they will be used,still unknown,so stay tuned!
89th RTFRi info
30. sep., 2014.

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: CoRe A.Laipnieks
Last FOX race won by: PSC (69th RTFRi - FE Black)
Last South City race won by: K.Jaunzemis (82nd RTFRi - FZ5 @ SO Town Course Rev)

Since there is no calendar in new site,I'll post this as reminder about today's race! Qualifying starts in 20 minutes!
Results of 89th RTFRi
Qualification:

Race:

It's the 3rd race in row where the winner can celebrate pretty much a perfect race day - I.Juusto set the fastest time in both qualifying and race and what's the most important - won the race too. It was only hist 2nd appearance here and already took his 2nd win and 2nd fastest lap,while it was his 1st pole position. Another finnish driver Botsi finished 2nd in his 2nd race here,improving 3rd place from his first race,but winner of last race A.Laipnieks had to settle for the lowest podium position today,which is his 9th top5 finish. Another finnish 2nd time participant Jati finished 4th,upgrading his previous result by 10 positions,but our most actively racing moderator closed up top 5 with his 18th top5 finish.
With 24 drivers qualifying for the race,this was 4th most attended RTFRi event ever,most attended since 41st RTFRi almost 2 years ago.

As usually 2 weeks break,then we will have some of the slower street legal cars for racing!
Was fun to watch, although some people should learn how to avoid bump drafting..clearly their intentions were too obvious :P
90th RTFRi info
14. oct., 2014.

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: CoRe Juusto
Last XFG race won by: [FU]Nilex (68th RTFRi - KY National Rev)
Last Fern Bay race won by: CoRe I.Juusto (86th RTFRi - UF1 @ FE RallyX Green Rev)

normally i dont pay attention to the month names (abbreviated) but shouldnt okt be oct?
I'm just too long in Germany...

Rony's Tuesday's Fun Race (thread of 1st-218th / 2011-2019)
(1442 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG