The online racing simulator
Seriously this so called "project" is starting to really piss me off....
Quote from BlueFlame :Schumacher, Villeneuve, Hamilton, Button, Alonso. I think there have been 5 or more in a previous championship, though its hard to use wikipedia as a guide for instance, as you see a drivers name you recognize as a champion, but you may be looking at a year previous to when they won their championship/s.

EDIT : After some research I came up with this Not sure if it's true or not, but it looks that way.

I think the last there was 5 WDCs on the grid is 1985 Australia, where Lauda, Jones, Piquet, Rosberg and Prost raced as well.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=977686
Quote from DevilDare :Seriously this so called "project" is starting to really piss me off....

+1. I thought that the days of complete failures like Andrea Moda, FIRST, Life and Mastercard Lola were over. They might as well get Stefan GP on the grid and put them out of thei waiting misery. And what pisses me off the most is that a "team" like USF1 is postponing their entry as if they were booking a plane ticket. All this hype and all people get is a sneak peek of a nosecone...utterly disappointing.
Quote from BlueFlame :Doesn't count as Rindt wasn't champion at that moment, the comment was about world champions in a season, if they hadn't won a championship before the said date, then they are rendered invalid for the subject.

I was just saying there were also 5 on the grid then and linking to a thread on the same subject matter you were discussing.
Quote from amp88 :I was just saying there were also 5 on the grid then and linking to a thread on the same subject matter you were discussing.

Roger.
what took them so long..
If you had a shot at getting into F1, you wouldn't give up on it easily either.
I would love to see Stefan GP introduce a secreat weapon that Toyota have been building for the past years. And win the championship.

That is, if Bernie will allow them in. But I'd think he will be too ignorant and come up with another excuse.
Quote from 5haz :It does in that its six seconds off the pace.

Yay - a new underdog to support!
I don't think Stefan will be exactly setting the world on fire if they get in.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I don't think Stefan will be exactly setting the world on fire if they get in.

If anything, I expect them to set their car on fire, and that was already very entertaining when Ferrari did it last year, so bring it on!

Vain
Quote from Vain :If anything, I expect them to set their car on fire, and that was already very entertaining when Ferrari did it last year, so bring it on!

Vain

Nah that's Mercedes' job this year. A flaming F1 car is a good laugh but the loudest laughs are reserved for when Schumacher is sitting in it.
Told you they'd go bust before next season, and this one hasn't even started. At least this farce now seems to be over...The Stefan guys must be jumping with joy.
Does anyone else find Lada sponsoring a F1 car to be somewhat ironic?

F1 is the pinnacle of motorsport; no cost is spared in the pursuit of a ridiculously complex technological marvel. Lada is...well, it's Lada. need I say more?
I can't really seem to find any definite information on Campos Meta... are they in or not, does anyone here know?

Edit: lol, nevermind.
Stefan denied entry for 2010.

Lopez's manager reveals that the other driver signed by USF1 was Milos Pavlovic(!?).
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Stefan denied entry for 2010.

Lopez's manager reveals that the other driver signed by USF1 was Milos Pavlovic(!?).

FIA fail.
Quote from PhilS13 :FIA fail.

+1. Two more cars on the grid wouldn't hurt.
Just realised this is my 900th post. Just counting my milestones...

Formula One Season 2010
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG