The online racing simulator
Quote from Crashgate3 :Scarily similar to what happened to Henry Surtees a few days ago, with tragic results for him.

I wonder if these two (admittedly freak) accidents like this in one week will trigger some sort of rethink in the safety features of single-seaters? Enclosed bubble-canopies?

The F1 car feels like a dying evolution anyway so closed canopies would be the last nail in the coffin.

The risk of getting hit in the head must be miniscule if you take in consideration the amount of racing hours. Two freak incidents in a short time-frame makes the risk feel more concrete but it's just gut speaking.
Aronso! \o/
Yeah all the times just broke themselves for a few minutes :|
hahaha alonso and button asking themselves wich positions they are
Lmao.
Epic LOL @ Button swearing on TV
so hmm. whats the order?
Haha, total confusion.

For facks sake Brawn, what the hell has happened? At least finish off the bloody championship you started on.
Button: "****ing hell!"
Quote from Kazu2799 :hahaha alonso and button asking themselves wich positions they are

Well Jenson just put a smile on my face, exchanging times and when Alonso told Jenson his time Jenson says "****ing hell!" on live TV.
Alonso???

This is so epic LOL
"Wuts your time?"
"22"
"I'm 21"
"No wai!"

Hilarious stuff.
Everyone telling each other their times XD Seems like Alonso is on the pole. Hoorrah for a mixed up grid.
this is complete chaos
Timing system = FAIL.

I hope Alonso got the pole position. GO RENAULT!
Quote from spankmeyer :What the hell, did something hit Massa in the head?

Yup, seems to be some kind of spring that fell off Barichello's car as it has been shown in another replay.

Spokesman of Ferrari said is Massa is conscious but didn't give more informations for now.

Video:
http://www.zshare.net/download/63139256bf175bfb

EDIT:
I've posted a better, but about three times larger, video which can be found in this post:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1221437#post1221437
Ecclestone TV's Fail > NDR fails
You can tell the Timing System was given to them by the Soviets can't you?
Alonso Vettel Webber. 1st to 3rd
Best ending to qualifying ever.

Alonso "What are you?"
Hamilton "21.7"
Alonso "I'm 21.5 "
Quote from J@tko :You can tell the Timing System was given to them by the Soviets can't you?

It remained since 1988.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Best ending to qualifying ever.

Alonso "What are you?"
Hamilton "21.7"
Alonso "I'm 21.5 "

hahaha hilarious.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG