The online racing simulator
I can hardly believe that the thread is still here...

In China we call this "digging up a tomb". :tombstone
Quote from Keling :I can hardly believe that the thread is still here...

In China we call this "digging up a tomb". :tombstone

Why this thread should'nt have been here ?
RU haven't gone anywhere and LFSforum is full of racing enthuasist...
Quote from Osco :Any spare invites left? I need my (A)LMS fix

will be rewarded with tits from gender of choice

$10 reward for an invite sent to me

Edit: 'funny' people asking $100 can suckle my e-penis.
Quote from Osco :$10 reward for an invite sent to me

with that attitude people might not be so inclined to send you an invite anymore
Maybe, maybe not. I am kind enough to offer a reward. Let's not waste eachothers time then by asking ten times that amount, be it in jest or not
I'm pretty sure RU doesnt allow users to "sell" invites. So get them banned.
Quote from Osco :$10 reward for an invite sent to me

I'll send u an RU-invite for $10,00

But only if you send it via PayPal.
No really, just send me a PM and paying is not needed.
Quote from DevilDare :I'm pretty sure RU doesnt allow users to "sell" invites. So get them banned.

Yet they sell them? Logic, anyone?
Who? RU themselves? Well, I might be incorrect then.
From R-U donation category
Quote :
  • Since january 1st 2011, we've started with our new donation format. No longer are there lifetime VIP status', but donation-determined rewards. Rewards are given depending on your GB difference; If you have a positive GB difference, you will be rewarded with invites. If you have a negative GB difference, you will be rewarded with GB's added to your upload amount. Below is a list of all donation options.
Pos. GB Diff / Neg. GB Diff Donation of € 5
1 invite / 2 GB Donation of € 10
2 invites / 5 GB Donation of € 20
3 invites / 15 GB Donation of € 35
4 invites / 45 GB Donation of € 50
6 invites / 75 GB Donation of € 100
15 invites / 200 GB

So basically they are selling a invites, but you can't call it selling...
Indeed. Afterall, it is their service. Their website. The donations merely help to keep up the servers.
Wait, if I get caught getting a bj from a prostitute, I can argue I wasn't paying for the service but merely donating money just before it? Again, logic?
What the flick? Are you retarded or just trolling? Thats the single most stupid comparison ever. Ever.

Its their website. They can do whatever the feck they desire with the invites. Still, they're not selling them. The system is there just to help keep up the servers and keep the service going. No one forces the users to pay money to RU. The whole tracker is absolutely, 100% free.

Then on the other hand, you have users selling their invites (That they get for free!) for profit. Taking something they do not own, and selling it to other people for real life money. Practically stealing.

So sorry if your brain cant comprehend this.
What is so wrong with arguing that trading something for ****ing money is called selling in the real world?

****ing not related to previous argument. I just like to swear.
Because they can do so! Call it whatever you want. Donating. Selling. Giving in. However, I repeat again, it is their service; their website. They own it. If they wish to make some money out of it, then so be it. Nothing wrong with it.

What is wrong though, is when you get users selling the invites.

Now again, I am not 100% sure if RU allow it or not. I know other private trackers do not, so I can only guess that RU goes by the same rule. If they do, well, fair deal. A quick way to make some easy cash.
Oh noes. Someone is stealing from a torrent site dedicated to infringe motorsport related copyrights. Someone better call the FBI, I'm sure the staff at RU will appreciate
:doh:
I'm finally in, yay
Anyone have a invitation code for me? I really apreciated!
If anyone has a spare invitation please invite me Thank you

povilas06 AT gmail.com
Quote from DevilDare :Because they can do so! Call it whatever you want. Donating. Selling. Giving in. However, I repeat again, it is their service; their website. They own it. If they wish to make some money out of it, then so be it. Nothing wrong with it.

Don't get me wrong though, I've had an account for years but I'd say it's morally wrong. RU is probably so small tracker that all the donations really go to server expenses, but for example Pirate Bay's book of accounts could be interesting.
Quote from deggis :Don't get me wrong though, I've had an account for years but I'd say it's morally wrong. RU is probably so small tracker that all the donations really go to server expenses, but for example Pirate Bay's book of accounts could be interesting.

I know, thats what I have been saying. I doubt they make any profit to keep for themselves from the donations they get.
Site currently offline. Any news?
can you not manage a day without r-u?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG