The online racing simulator
#1 - Mrwei
Invitation code thread for that racing video site
Hi any one can help me?

I need a Invitation to get my account

Please help .Thanks!
PM sent.
While we are here i need one to. Had one years ago but i guess they purge inactive users. Thanks in advance
Ï'd love one too
Do they cover ALMS/LMS, FIA GT and BTCC? If so, I'd appreciate a code as well, or some advice to other sites that provide them would be enough too.
"I can haz one too?"

I need one for some older F1 races, next week I am going to be on the road for around 20h (Driving to Lithuania from UK) and I am absolutely certain I will get bored. So my plan is to stuff my laptop with F1 races so I can watch them in the car

Anyone?
I believe they have a pretty strict "first rule of racing-underground is don't talk about racing-underground" kind of policy.
Anyone?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I believe they have a pretty strict "first rule of racing-underground is don't talk about racing-underground" kind of policy.

I think that's the "other" site...

And DD, I would if you weren't such a stranger
Stranger? Boothy, how could you......
:|
#12 - STF
Quote from DevilDare :next week I am going to be on the road for around 20h

my plan is to stuff my laptop with F1 races so I can watch them in the car

Anyone?

Doesn`t seem alot of time mate, saying that it can be read between the lines you`ll leech as much as you can and flee.. which in turn might get our accounts suspended. Maybe that`s the reason of so few replies .
If you`re willing to stay seeding until you leave and after you return, plus you`ll try to maintain a good ratio in the future.. i guess it can be arranged.
And yea, their rules are pretty strict, but they`re fair with everyone..

I have 2 invites left. PM if you haven`t got one by now.
Well my sister is going to be using my PC as we leave our cat alone at home, and someone needs to look after it. And my utorrent is always on and seeding as soon as the computer is loaded. I never had ratio problems in other trackers, so
Quote from boothy :I think that's the "other" site...

As far as I know RU has nothing about not talking about it. Yes the *ahem* other one site does though. Both quite a good site but with RU is better known and has a much bigger userbase than the other one. Having both is good though
Got it

Thanks STF
#16 - DeKo
Used to have an account ages ago but let it lapse, they cleared out a lot of members a while ago. an invite would be nice if there are any going
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I believe they have a pretty strict "first rule of racing-underground is don't talk about racing-underground" kind of policy.

So, what's the point in the name ?
If anyone would give me an invite I would be eternally grateful. I am a bit worried about the ratio though, I don't have anything to upload there, or is it possible to stay on by downloading and seeding?
hi any chance of an ivite code my torrenways on seeding from when i start my pc and even when im on i only pause it when i download a big mod for a game
-
(Lible) DELETED by Lible
hi I also need an invitation code for racing-underground.com I have got much to seed but without the code I can´t register. If I would get a code I would be extremely grateful.

my e-mail is F575M@gmx.net

thank you in advance
Got it thanks.
I've invited someone before. But he hasn't downloaded or uploaded ANYTHING according to the stats on the website =[
Can I get an invite too please if anyone's handing them out? TIA.
Can someone send one to me aswell please?
Can I get one too, please?

My stats (if you think I am bad leecher):

TorrentLeech - Ratio: 2.293 Uploaded: 97.61 GB Downloaded: 42.57 GB
InPeril - Ratio: 6.430 Uploaded: 236.15 GB Downloaded: 36.73 GB

Edit: Already got one.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG