The online racing simulator
"Owned."
only as my account was disabled I got to know that this belonged to the rules of the site that you also have to seed. I registered there because of a friend´s advice but he dindn´t tell me that you have to seed. he just said that you can download there waht ever you want and so I didn´t consider that I was damaging all the members. for this I`m really sorry. And it would be very insolent from me now to ask for a second chance. I hope that you will find the right people who will always obtain the rules.
leechers make baby jesus cry
You obviously are a bit stupid then. Did you miss the rules? Did you miss the bit in November 2008 when it went invite only and it explained you had time to try and get your GB diff closer to 0? No one told me I had to seed, I worked it out for myself, and read the stuff on the site.
#55 - CSF
Detective Booooteh strikes aaaaggggggaaaain.
I was stupid because I missed to read the hints. You know I took it all too easy with the rules and the news which were posted on the site. Now I know that this was a big mistake and now there is nothing I could do about it because the account is disabled. It´s often so that you consider that you made something wrong when it´s too late.
Can somebuddy help me with one to?
If anyone has any invites to give away, I would like one. (Boothy? )
#59 - STF
Hmm, maybe all you new registered users will be in a better light if.. you do a reasonably fast 1m34s on Blackwood, with XRG.

Download the game, unlock it and you`ll see what i mean .
#60 - CSF
Because of the mushrooms Boothy, because of the mushrooms.
If anyone has an invite going, and want to give it to a trusted and well respected member of the LFS forum....

....then I'm sure there will be one along shortly as I'm not that guy (but an invite would be nice)
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :If anyone has an invite going, and want to give it to a trusted and well respected member of the LFS forum....

....then I'm sure there will be one along shortly as I'm not that guy (but an invite would be nice)

Think I have one
Quote from STF :Do hotlaps, copy the 1.34.xx replay on a floppy, then upload it to lfsworld.com from work/a friend.

Here you go 1.33.98

Just kidding, I don't need invite.
Attached files
Shadowww_BL1_FO8_13398.spr - 85.1 KB - 125 views
#64 - STF
You might want to type white text with #F5F5FF, so it'll be impossible to spot even with low contrast, low gamma, custom rgb curves / easy on eyes colour profiles.. like I use for text reading(forums etc).
Yeah,
Your post looks similar to this on my monitor:

*cough* like this text.
BTW, don't even think about it, I thought ya knew better than that..
Since it was pointed straight to me and all.. Should I take it as an insult? Must`ve not known me any better.
hxxp://i26.tinypic.com/20acopk.gif

If i would to respond to that "insult", with an "insult", seeing as WR for F08@BL1(replay name, before you ask) is 1.01.xx, i`d say: If i`m gonna be as slow as you on that combo, when i`ll buy S2, i`ll happily commit suicide.
Now that i think about it(need i add J/K?) maybe you were abused in your demo days and.. you feel the need to get on other demo-er's toes. Yep, you have an excuse now. Was it Dustin? =)) Anyway, please, seek professional therapy on that. :P
hxxp://tinyurl.com/hehe-nice-tryDude

/ot ""
You could make your text unreadable like this, won't show up on any monitors then
Quote from dougie-lampkin :You could make your text unreadable like this, won't show up on any monitors then

wat
Attached images
wat.png
Quote from BlueFlame :1024x768 ftw

I have 1680x1050, but I made my Firefox window smaller so image won't be ~1500x250 pixels.
Can I ask again would someone throw an invite for me too. I haven't got a ratio of 6 anywhere but I've always been within the limits everywhere. Plz
#70 - STF
Quote from dougie-lampkin :You could make

Of course, but this colour should be even harder to read :d
.. without greasemonkey scripts or the like..
Quote from STF :Of course, but this colour should be even harder to read :d
.. without greasemonkey scripts or the like..

You forgot Firebug

Also there are scripts for greasemonkey, which make all texts in message black, compatible with all vBulletin boards.
hi guys can anyone tell me where I can find current Indy car races to download?, except on racing-underground because I lost my account there.

thank you
please send me this code. I would like to see racing on all the world

I love motorbike racing and I race as well but I don´t have a chance to see it

My mail : bart.john@seznam.cz
You guys are kidding me, People searching from google for RU code and registering to this board just to get an invite... This thread isnt funny anymore
Quote from EliteAti :You guys are kidding me, People searching from google for RU code and registering to this board just to get an invite... This thread isnt funny anymore

Agreed. Delete the thread.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG