The online racing simulator
#26 - STF
Where were you guys few weeks ago?
I`ve got two or three people inactive, and no invites left, what a waste :thumbsdow.
Everyone that asked got a code already? I have one left for any long time LFS forum member.
Got my invitation. Thanks to that person (who shall remain nameless) and others who offered to provide me with a code
Got it, thanks.
id like one please if there is any
Me too please! if anyone would be so kind
please I still need an invitation so that I can upload my gt racing stuff which stores on my harddrive, so I would be extremely grateful if someone could send me an invitation

e-mail F575M@gmx.net

thanks in advance
Send any invitation to tomasmiranda94@hotmail.com please

I really need to download some F1 races

I never knew that this kind of website existed
Remember when giving invite codes, you're always responsible for your invitees. Altough oddly the consequences are not clear (at least that was still the case couple of months ago), but if your invitees turn out leechers then your account might be put in jeopardy too. I'd never give invitation for example to this guy with two posts and who seems to have registered to this board because of this thread.

And Racing-Underground has leeching rule, or more like "goal". Meaning that your GB difference (uploaded GBs minus downloaded GBs) should be less than 100 GB. Over that and account will be reviewed by the admins.

ps. That "other site" has no invitation system. But URL of the site shall be kept secret. Except if it's mentioned in any form of private messaging. (This is pretty obvious hint...)
I agree for people to be careful with te invites. I am on RU but I cannot find how to generate the codes. (I assume you have to be on there so long, or gb difference of X ammount etc before I can invite but no FAQ lists it so :shrug

When I figure it out, I will send the codes out.

Edit: Ah after some searching and moving thread to thread to thread I found the answer. It seems you get a set number of invites and no more but you have to be on the site for over 3 months and have a good ratio to get the invites. I only got my invite a month ago so will have to wait a couple months before I can invite.
Why is people registering only to get an invite? I suggest the mods to close (or delete even) this thread as I find useless to get new accounts on the forum only for this.
Quote from Blas89 :Why is people registering only to get an invite? I suggest the mods to close (or delete even) this thread as I find useless to get new accounts on the forum only for this.

There's no need to close this thread. I doubt anyone is going to be stupid enough to hand out invites to people that have obviously signed up to the forums for this this thread.

Those new accounts might well end up becoming LFS customers anyway.

May i suggest that people that have been given codes edit their posts to reflect that.
Hey, somebody make Invite share/exchange thread please. :P
Quote from GFresh :Me too please! if anyone would be so kind

I'm movin down your way soon matey.
hey guys in my opinion it doesn´t matter for how long you´re registered here and yes I confess that I registered here in order to get an invitation. the main thing is that we are all racing fans and I must say that I googled for a long time but it´s not easy to find such an invitation. I only want to contribute my part e.g in seeding so that everyone can benefit from my membership.

thank you
Quote from limes :hey guys in my opinion it doesn´t matter for how long you´re registered here

The thing is, you get to know members of the community over time. You learn who are the sorts of people you like and feel you can trust.

When it comes to a place like RU where you can loose your account if people you invite fail to keep up a decent ratio, it makes it a no brainer to not give out invites to complete strangers.

You could well be a great seeder. I personally wouldn't risk it though. afaik you could piss off as soon as you have the invite and leech away until you (and the person that invited you) loose their accounts. Of course so could anyone else here, but given the choice i'd rather take my chances with someone thats been here a long time. I'm sure you can understand that.
ok thats an understandable point of view and I accept it but I hope that I will one day also get the chance to join there because I only heared good things about this site.

nevertheless thank you
I has free invites!
Quote from limes :hey guys in my opinion it doesn´t matter for how long you´re registered here and yes I confess that I registered here in order to get an invitation. the main thing is that we are all racing fans and I must say that I googled for a long time but it´s not easy to find such an invitation. I only want to contribute my part e.g in seeding so that everyone can benefit from my membership.

But anyone can sign up here and say that they will seed endlessly and turn out to just be a "leecher".

It is just normal that you trust a long-time forum member who you probably already have raced with as well more than someone who signed up to the forum just to get the invitation code.

Edit: Beaten by 20 minutes. I blame lunch and leaving the window open while being away and havint it.
but for the case that someone would be nevertheless so kind and allocate invites : F575M@gmx.net

thank you very much for your help an appreciation
#46 - STF
If you had no idea of "LFS" before, even if you didn`t get an invite to RU, i`d still say you`re lucky. You know, racing fan and all.. (hint, hint)
Quote:
It is just normal that you trust a long-time forum member who you probably already have raced with as well more than someone who signed up to the forum just to get the invitation code.

Of course I can understand your point of view and I will accept it. To be honest probably I wouldn´t do it the other way round. But I hope that you could also understand me and the other members who want to join the membership of RU.
Quote from limes :Quote:

Of course I can understand your point of view and I will accept it. To be honest probably I wouldn´t do it the other way round. But I hope that you could also understand me and the other members who want to join the membership of RU.

I'll give you an invite but only if you dance like a gypsy on speed.
I would be extremly happy and grateful for the code but I don´t actually know how gipsys are dancing
The funny thing is that people who talk shite always get found out, and you're no exception.

Your RU account has been disabled, having been registered since May 2007 and was last accessed last week.

You (or someone just coincidentally with the same username), snatched 209 torrents, uploaded 146.08 GB and downloaded 572.16 GB, which for the benefit of the thick people is a GB difference of - 426.1 GB. Most of the stuff you downloaded was sportscar related, yet you uploaded no torrents. So where has the stuff on your "harddrive" come from?

It's little wonder you're on here grovelling...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG