The online racing simulator
#76 - STF
Because this is post no. 666 i am proposing to lock thread, instead of deleting (-blas- i wanted to say: "if it is the case, and it comes to that", didn`t come out right)
just so that it`ll continue appearing in google`s results. :evil:
What`s wrong with more "publicity" .

Worst case scenario we`ll get spam threads to which some will reply to new users :"This is a serious racing simulator etc" or "What is RU?". :hide:
I've said that, but meh.
Quote from bart.john :please send me this code. I would like to see racing on all the world

It's not going to happen. Read the last few pages of this thread.
No one here is going to give out codes to complete strangers. They will only be passed to well known members of the LFS community.
And what do you think I can do .

I invented this site today. In Czech I have other sites for speaking about motorbikes but many people don´t know what is it RU
Quote from bart.john :And what do you think I can do .

I invented this site today. In Czech I have other sites for speaking about motorbikes but many people don´t know what is it RU

No you didn't invent lfsforum.net
Quote from Luke.S :No you didn't invent lfsforum.net

He did, his name is an easter-egg in the LFS Manual.
you are suprised why so many people are asking here for the code? well how should you else come to this invitation? under RU the information is given that you should stick to such forums to get an invitation
Quote from STF :If i would to respond to that "insult", with an "insult", seeing as WR for F08@BL1(replay name, before you ask) is 1.01.xx, i`d say: If i`m gonna be as slow as you on that combo, when i`ll buy S2, i`ll happily commit suicide.

I was trying to get realistic time for XFG/XRG, but I forgot to rename replay :<
Quote from deggis :
ps. That "other site" has no invitation system. But URL of the site shall be kept secret. Except if it's mentioned in any form of private messaging. (This is pretty obvious hint...)

I wouldn't mind finding any sort of mention of this "other site" that I've heard a lot about in my PMs...

Also, if there's any S2 licensed person still wanting an invite... I've one left.
Quote from limes :you are suprised why so many people are asking here for the code?

No because people use Google and Google knows about this thread.

Quote :well how should you else come to this invitation? under RU the information is given that you should stick to such forums to get an invitation

Maybe not everyone should.
Ok new people, stop sending me PM's, I don't have invitations and I wouldn't send them anyways, thanks.
Not that I really want an invite code (though i would help by downloading an sharing. =) i'm nice like that), but am I well known enough through my amazing uses of smilies and complete disregard for human life?

(Kidding)

I guess an avatar would help spread myself across the forums a little better though....
Anyone got a spare invitation please?
No one got any invites? Looking for some old F1 races.
I'd like to have invite too
karlrs(at)hot.ee
Thanks
What would you like to download?
I'll take one if somebody has an invite. I have a new internet plan which means i can now seed torrents.

Im looking for old superbike races or even suzuka 8 hours if they have it.
what is thie site or whatever about
can i haz a code too PLZ

pm would be great
I'd like to get an invite aswell.

PM me pl0x.
if anyone has one left - id take it as well.
Quote from sil3ntwar :I'll take one if somebody has an invite. I have a new internet plan which means i can now seed torrents.

Im looking for old superbike races or even suzuka 8 hours if they have it.

You're unlikely to find those there, however I have a rather large collection of World Superbike races (everything from 1990 to 1999) so feel free to get in touch.
a quick explination would be great
Quote from logitekg25 :a quick explination would be great

An explanation about what?

It's a motorsport torrent site.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG