The online racing simulator
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Todays attempts. Both are overexposed, i hate when that happens.
1280 1024

seriously, i love that. nice Job!!

Lynce, the latest BMW`s are hot. looks really cool.
Quote from LFSn00b :Niko waits desperately for a LFS Rallypack

dumb driver, there's a straight and goind to the right...
Quote from chanoman315 :dumb driver, there's a straight and goind to the right...

maybe no he isnt,its about the setup hes using. you never driven rally/seen driving at cocpit/ been next to the driver when he drives? at that speed it takes time to steer over gravel. of course it might be a dum driver, maybe maybe not
pwnd Nice edit, Niko!
Quote from noob4ever :why would an lx6 be with the roof down on such bad weather???

Chicks dig convertibles...
I've been inspired by Taavi, i doubt it's as good as his, but i tried.
Click Me
Quote from Töki (HUN) :The fence looks weird and the skins seem to be low-res. I like the smoke and the lighting effects. Nice edit overall

Thanks and i know im trying to ficks this
dedicated to taavi

That's cool, I wanna see them hanging on the wall!
Nice one Bird. I'm sure Taavi will love that.

HellBoy99, Nice one! Don't know what else to say, the bloody hangover is killing me.
these are some shots done from our hr race last thursday
have tried to keep them simple
Attached images
lfs_the profesionals.jpg
lfs_dmr vobler copy.jpg
lfs_dmr grain.jpg
Quote from Taavi(EST) :HellBoy99, Nice one! Don't know what else to say, the bloody hangover is killing me.

Drink more, usually works for me.
Quote from beefyman666 :Drink more, usually works for me.

I'm just waiting for a phonecall, then I'm off to get some beers, don't want to know my tomorrows state.
Can u Taavi post links to those images what Hellboy has in that pic?
They all look amazing but are too small
Quote from tonyonparas :Can u Taavi post links to those images what Hellboy has in that pic?
They all look amazing but are too small

I think they are all on page 199 and 200 of this thread.
Been awhile since I last logged in but got bored and made this: Only in 1024 x 1280

Hope you like!
Attached images
wallpaper final.jpg
Some weeks ago a took an old pic by Taavi and edited it a bit... Hope you don't mind Taavi

Btw Taavi: I've got an 8600GT too, but can't get the same results... ?
Quote from Racer556 :Some weeks ago a took an old pic by Taavi and edited it a bit... Hope you don't mind Taavi

Btw Taavi: I've got an 8600GT too, but can't get the same results... ?

Did you first checked if you GFX settings are at the top? And try to take your pictures in the maximum resolution that your screen allows you to. Then just resize them to a size that's ok for you and tadoum nice screenshots!
I'll try that anyway I want some feedback about the ss any critics? It would really help
As I ain't got the original up I'll tell you what I did. I added the clouds, the rain effects, the reflections on the track, and some smoke coming out the exhausts.
Thanks!
i like it, it's kinda glumy or dull, looks cool. One thing i have to suggest, is the rain rebounding off the car is a bit to heavy, maybe if u had less rebound, it would look more realistic. Other than that well done.

Thanks Michael

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG