The online racing simulator
9-3 but I adjust constantly.
I have no pc steering wheel, but when driving my car I hold the wheel in a quite strange position.

11-3
Quote from 5haz :9-3 For me, somehow it makes it all smoother.

I might add one of those knobs on the wheel that Autotest drivers use, so I can wind the wheel fast with one hand.

a suicide knob? i've pondered getting one, but then i figured it would probably get in the way...
I thought of getting one, but there's only one revolution each way on the G25 so there isn't much point...I'm considering getting one for my IRL car though, which seems to have over 9000 degrees when trying to park
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I thought of getting one, but there's only one revolution each way on the G25 so there isn't much point...I'm considering getting one for my IRL car though, which seems to have over 9000 degrees when trying to park

Are you driving a boat?
Well it seems that 9,3 is quite a natural response Anyone know what the 2 lumps on the wheel is for then? I'm guessing it's for rally/drift racers for the added grip .
left finger on the accelerator, right finger on the brakes, right hand for turning.
9 - 3, but sometimes I drive with one hand etc. I adjust it alot
9-3. When I steer it's like 7-3. And other way is 9-5. No idea if I am doing it right Couldn't care less either.
Quote from buedi :I am sure Sir, that this cat is a dog.

If not... which race is this? Never saw a cat with such a mouth (or how you spell it in english).

I think that was his point, ie. "it's a dog in the picture, but I use a cat" (although I could be wrong). More importantly-what a freaky looking dog. Cover up it's snout and it's a bloody cat.
Where were we? Ah yes, I use 9-3 but I never realised until I read this thread. I also just realised that I spend too much time with one hand on the gear stick (and picking my nose at the lights).
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I'm considering getting one for my IRL car though, which seems to have over 9000 degrees when trying to park

My mates got me one once as a joke. It soon became... well, dangerous really

9, 3 when racing.
Quote from Calvinaquino :left finger on the accelerator, right finger on the brakes, right hand for turning.

lol Me too.

By the way, what is this 9-3 you all talk about? I just can't understand which holding position is that
Could anyone take a picture? Or maybe explain how do you count this.
Quote from Velociround :lol Me too.

By the way, what is this 9-3 you all talk about? I just can't understand which holding position is that
Could anyone take a picture? Or maybe explain how do you count this.

clocks.
8,5 - 3,5 here, i feel that i can steer more precise with this
Left hand on the 10 position, right hand on my glass of beer.
Real men drink beer from a Can.
Quote from pingy72 :Well it seems that 9,3 is quite a natural response Anyone know what the 2 lumps on the wheel is for then? I'm guessing it's for rally/drift racers for the added grip .

It helps me when changing gear, while I only drive with left hand. If you try to steer right your hand tends to slip up, but with that protuberance you could make force to turn the wheel
Normally with top of my knee so I can text, drink a soda and hold a smoke. Wheel isolation can be a real PITA in that postion.....

9 - 3 .

-jay
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Real men drink beer from a Can.

I'd rather not drink while driving. I could spill the drink to waste.
9-3 with hands wrapped usually too tightly around the wheel, relax Tim! 9 with hand and 3 with just my thumb when shifting, use my fingers to nudge the dfp shifter when changing up gear. Whole hand on (gear :razz knob when changing down, of course!
9-3 with a soft grip to let the wheel do the work. Right hand polishes the (gear) knob only when it's time to shift.
9-3. As shown by the spots where my thumbs have melted away the rubber on the wheel.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG