The online racing simulator
A request to forgive.
(153 posts, closed, started )
I'm honestly not interested in his private life one little bit. I couldn't care less what he earns or what hardships he's had to endure.

He cheated, and now he's paying for it. Good.
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :I'm honestly not interested in his private life one little bit. I couldn't care less what he earns or what hardships he's had to endure.

He cheated, and now he's paying for it. Good.

Ain't justice a bitch.

If he had only cheated once I probably would give him another chance, but it's wayy more than that now.
This is a very interesting thread, thanks for making it. It's interesting for everyone to get an idea of how much you've changed and what motivated you in the first place.

Oh, and I've made sure you were banned 999 days on all public DSR servers.
Quote :once a cheater, always a cheater, no matter how much you say that u will never do it again

So a criminal who has just spent years being rehabilitated will always commit crimes for the rest of his life? I don't think so
Quote from amp88 :This is a very interesting thread, thanks for making it. It's interesting for everyone to get an idea of how much you've changed and what motivated you in the first place.

Oh, and I've made sure you were banned 999 days on all public DSR servers.

:O

Now where did I deserve that from....
I did change if you didn't see...
I raced with you the past few days.

But what the heck.

Bob close this thread and all the rest forget about me!
You'll never see me on the forums again, or only at the skins section.
Quote from RS1T :So a criminal who has just spent years being rehabilitated will always commit crimes for the rest of his life? I don't think so

I don't think hes saying that, but if you committed murder then went to prison for 20 years, 21 years later you are still a murderer. You may have changed and be a good person but you are still a murderer. I believe rockclan races fair now but people do have the right to not trust him.
Quote from RS1T :So a criminal who has just spent years being rehabilitated will always commit crimes for the rest of his life? I don't think so

I'm just wondering how exactly a "LFS cheater" is rehabilitated ?

Maybe criminals, and cyber-cheaters are slightly different things.

SD.
Well my 2p-

Rocky speedhacked, and generally drove like an idiot. That was wrong.

But he must have known that if he made a public apology on the forums he was going to get generally flamed to death and then beaten with a large mallet several times over.

But he did it anyway, thus surely proving something?! From what little I have heard about the 'speedhacker stereotype', They are just idiots who do it for no particular reason, or just to cause trouble. None of these 'standard' speedhackers would ever have the balls to make an apology such as this.

Therefore I reckon, based on that and the fact that rocky is a nice person (He comes on Lfs Bangers a bit, or used to) he's probably gonna change.

However what I'm not saying is that anyone here is wrong or right. Nor should people be disallowed to not believe him. I'm not exactly the strictest person on LFS, but some people are, and they totally have the right to think what they like, and make actions based on that belief.
Just my last post and question...
Who DISlikes me, or wants to or did ban me?
Just post it in this thread
#110 - AMB
Quote from rockclan ::O

Now where did I deserve that from....
I did change if you didn't see...
I raced with you the past few days.

But what the heck.

Bob close this thread and all the rest forget about me!
You'll never see me on the forums again, or only at the skins section.

Don't listen to little old amp ignore the haters and banhappy admins and just make a new account or carry on with that and be a honest racer.
Quote from rockclan :Just my last post and question...
Who DISlikes me, or wants to or did ban me?
Just post it in this thread

Me, and you're banned. Why such a question like that
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Me, and you're banned. Why such a question like that

Just wondering who banned me AFTER my apology
And owyeah I control 12 dedi servers
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Me, and you're banned. Why such a question like that

me too. how many bans does it take to cause a master-server ban?
#114 - AMB
Quote from rockclan :Just wondering who banned me AFTER my apology

Dude wait until tomorrow i'll buy you a new account lol.
#115 - AMB
Quote from bunder9999 :me too. how many bans does it take to cause a master-server ban?

No idea but I have about 5, but they nooby servers so it doesn't matter.
Quote from AMB :No idea but I have about 5, but they nooby servers so it doesn't matter.

I dont know why you think that, but when I first heard you say that I checked and I dont think that you are banned from any [noobs] servers.

I could be wrong, though. Im not a member anymore or I would check again. I will ask someone with more power than me to check into it for me/you.

EDIT: The DD server can be hard to get on at times. It will make you think your banned when your not. I dont know if thats what it is or not.
#117 - AMB
No I ment the servers I am banned from are Nooby servers as in a server infested with noob drivers lol, not the team [noobs] but at some period of time I was banned from that server but not anymore
Oh, ok then. Good to hear.
Quote from th84 :I dont know why you think that, but when I first heard you say that I checked and I dont think that you are banned from any [noobs] servers.

I could be wrong, though. Im not a member anymore or I would check again. I will ask someone with more power than me to check into it for me/you.

I unbanned him.
#120 - AMB
Schlamp!
Posting this thread wasn't a clever thing to do. Now, everyone knows that you were a speedhacker. You should've just kept it quiet
"Dear god - Please give me cheatcodes to make my life easy"

Speedhack cheaters deserves lifetimes bans. You knew precisely what you were doing, and this form of behaviour must be punished HARD !

Admins - Do not forgive cheaters - EVER !!
Quote from alland44 :"Dear god - Please give me cheatcodes to make my life easy"

Speedhack cheaters deserves lifetimes bans. You knew precisely what you were doing, and this form of behaviour must be punished HARD !

Admins - Do not forgive cheaters - EVER !!

Lifetime ban needed plus send someone to his house to take away his computer better still ban him from computers and use for many years, ( worked for Kevin Mitnick)
This thread is closed

A request to forgive.
(153 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG