The online racing simulator
A request to forgive.
(153 posts, closed, started )
Quote from rockclan :That was just so mean

I wanted to organise a little LAN-Party as a LFS Meeting...
But I'm thinking I might should not anymore....

I come near to tears. [irony off]
Stop trying to act as if you are a victim.

You asked in your first post - you got your answer:
You are a cheater and you can't be trusted anymore.

It's that simple!
See this whole thread just shows your level of maturity, id put alot of money on the fact you haven't changed at all, maybe you should try again when you grow up.
@ rockclan

Its your own fault you have cheatet online and you got banned

it's your own fault
earlier times did you consider ...
maybe you'll learn will learn about thinks like this
but no one can belive a cheater ...

Quote from Marco1 :@ rockclan

Its your own fault you have cheatet online and you got banned

it's your own fault
earlier times did you consider ...
maybe you'll learn will learn about thinks like this
but no one can belive a cheater ...

Ahh shiizz heiko you know me, I didn't cheat for years O.o (1,5 year)
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :See this whole thread just shows your level of maturity, id put alot of money on the fact you haven't changed at all, maybe you should try again when you grow up.

You just have made your bet there mate

E:
Let's make a bet for 25 euro's (money for my new S2 account)
Quote from rockclan :Ahh shiizz heiko you know me, I didn't cheat for years O.o (1,5 year)

Convicted criminals don't do it again if they are in prison...
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan : abusive
Ahh yes, i do remeber you and your little naughty actions. But since i dont have a server and i wasnt really affected that much by it, i dont really care. If you really changed than bit by bit people will recognise it and get over what you did in the past
#58 - th84
I forgive you!

But I dont run any servers.
Just shows that being a twat and cheating doesn't make you more popular. Bet you wish that you'd engaged your brain before cheating. One day you deserve a second chance, but if you need to beg for it then it's not your time yet.
I don´t know you. I don´t remember the incidents. I can´t be arsed to participate in adminning [noobs] servers. In short, I don´t care. So I guess there´s nothing to forgive.
until now, i didn't know you were a cheater...keep it up
really you should be going to the sever admins and saying that you have changed and not posting it on here.

**Please will a mod Delete this topic please we dont want to be talking about this. thanks **
Quote from typhirion :really you should be going to the sever admins and saying that you have changed and not posting it on here.

**Please will a mod Delete this topic please we dont want to be talking about this. thanks **

has nothing to do with server admins... he was globally banned at the master server for all the crap he's done in the past.

really he should be emailing the devs, but i don't think they'll change their previous position of "you got banned, see ya".
Nobody is perfect in any kind of anything.

It is not nice, if someone of fair racer gets lose by cheater. I actually say, you are an a**h**e!

But I say that I respect you greatly that you have agreed your cheating. You get my accept about you because you agreed your cheating and after a that, you feel bad of it.

I say, you will get second chance. That is respectful to be sorry if have done something wrong.

I believe you, that you will never cheat at this case again. Please, show me that I am right, and you will become a nice racer!

Already, I can see it about "Good things of LFS". Just keep them up, and... well I said it already! Hope you can read, heh heh humor only!
Quote :WHAT in 2008 I never used speedhack....!!!
Arox did it again but also quit...

Your a liar and a cheat.

You and Arox where banned on the same day, in 2008. That was after the December incident, when last confronted with it you lied yet again and blamed Arox as usual. Nice you try and offload your shit onto Arox, he don't need it as he has enough shit of his own..

Quote :Just shows that being a twat and cheating doesn't make you more popular. Bet you wish that you'd engaged your brain before cheating. One day you deserve a second chance, but if you need to beg for it then it's not your time yet.

Your right Tristran,

/999

-Maz
Quote from bunder9999 :has nothing to do with server admins... he was globally banned at the master server for all the crap he's done in the past.

really he should be emailing the devs, but i don't think they'll change their previous position of "you got banned, see ya".

I'm not master server banned xD
Quote from rockclan :I'm not master server banned xD

shame. from what i've heard, you probably should have.

such is life though.
Apologies accepted.
Though TRR is a team known for Speedhacking
#69 - senn
welcome back Just don't make winning everything and you'll be fine champ Have fun out there hehehe
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan : read wrong
Thanks everyone who was positive

What is CLC Cruise actually?
I want to request that admin to get unbanned since I wanna check it out
#71 - senn
Normally I'd say forgive and forget but it seems you've had more than 1 chance to clean your act up. Just buy a new licence and don't let anyone know it's you, then your problems are solved and you can start clean.
He admids he was wrong.
Thats the biggest step to take to be changed.
Rocky, My man. Again apologies accepted.
We all make stupid mistakes in life.
Were all just human!
Nope, he just realises he can't race on any of the good servers, and knows the only option he has now is to apologise and clean up his act. If he had done that before he was banned on most of the servers then we may have given this thread more respect.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Nope, he just realises he can't race on any of the good servers, and knows the only option he has now is to apologise and clean up his act. If he had done that before he was banned on most of the servers then we may have given this thread more respect.

I already apologiced at 28 december 1 day after the "crime"
This thread is closed

A request to forgive.
(153 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG