The online racing simulator
A request to forgive.
(153 posts, closed, started )
Quote from The Very End :Beating? You don't get it do you? What you did was to 1 - destroy this topic, 2 - once again proving who you really are, 3 - this is not about revenge. It's like saying, if people wreck you - then you can wreck them. And eye for an eye, a teeth for a teeth. We don't practise that rule here or in-game, so sorry, but once again your wrong.

Oh ffs bating , not beating ...dear lord

OK Bating ,to tease ..to wind up

Beating , to hit repeatedly
Quote from DoC_uk :OK last 1 , you cant get your point across with out swearing ... read back for the love of god man gonna say this slowly ...

I used ****** to a cheater
You called me an ****

You just wanted to bash me ... do ya get it now ?

Now , im hungry , food needed

The reason why I called you an **** was due to the way you speak and react to other people. It has little to do with the curse word itself, but more like..well the ..whole you, or how you react towards other members.

I am not doing my best hunting you, but I got provoced by the reply you did in this topic, so therfor I replied and gave you my reason. You then reacts, as you allways do, but starting to go in a offendig mode where you do everything to try making other looks bad.

Just chill, if you are nice to people there is no drama. You can disagree as much as you want with people, but giving shallow reasons as cursing doesn't help your cause.
Hasn't this thread had its time by now?
I think I'll close it.
This thread is closed

A request to forgive.
(153 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG