The online racing simulator
A request to forgive.
(153 posts, closed, started )
A request to forgive.
Dear LFS'ers

As most of you might know, I cheated online at 27 December 2007...
As an fair result of that I got banned from many places inside S2...

But the thing about is I'm a serious racer now.
But I'm getting refused at many places because of my dark history/start at S2.

People are still blame me for cheating and call me a speedhacker and I'm getting sick of it.
Example:

Yesterday I was at [CAD] Destruction Derby...
A admin asked me if I had knowledge of Insim's even before I could answer someone said, he does know how to speedhack.

And more things like that happen every day...
I even got refused in some leagues and still get...
I admit I did something wrong but don't I deserve a second chance ?

So to all admins and organizers, I would like to request to forgive me and lets start a new fresh start!

Because servers as CTRA, I never even been on but already banned, and that's ashame since everybody says it's the best racing there

I hope you guys understand that I would like a new start at S2, because I ****ed it up big time, and wish I never did it...

Regards,

Walter/Rocky
#2 - jug
get over it or get a new licence
lol, all I can say is cheaters never win. How can we be sure you'll never do it again? Anyone can apologize from the safety from behind their monitor's screen.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :lol, all I can say is cheaters never win. How can we be sure you'll never do it again? Anyone can apologize from the safely from behind their monitor's screen.

Seriously just
Quote from Furiously-Fast :lol, all I can say is cheaters never win. How can we be sure you'll never do it again? Anyone can apologize from the safely from behind their monitor's screen.

Amen! The voice of logic! For that purpose, I propose he presents at least 300ml of blood in tribute and a member of his family as collateral.

Quote from jug :get over it or get a new licence

Also just

Not everybody has had a B.D.E, ...
Go find out for yourself what that is, in english A.D.E. or N.D.E.
All I can say you are going to think about the bad things you've done in your life...

SHWING!
Well, I have no problem forgiving you, alltho your actions back then sucked.. I am sure people forgive with time, and there are plenty of servers you should be able to race on now. If you ask the invidual server admins kind, I'm pretty sure most will unban you if you tell them your case and give them a reson to.
But surley mate cant u just go buy another liscence ? Ofc uve cheated before and maybe ure punishment is that u have to by a new liscence
Quote from rockclan :

Also just

Not everybody has had a B.D.E, ...
Go find out for yourself what that is, in english A.D.E. or N.D.E.
All I can say you are going to think about the bad things you've done in your life...

I may have killed a hooker or two every once in a while, but I've NEVER cheated in any online video game. I sleep well at night.

Also what does ADE (African Dance Ensemble) have to do with anything?
ADE = http://www.afridance.com/

Seriously though, I really don't like hackers and I think you'll find most people don't either. Glad to hear you've learned your lesson but don't expect pity, you gotta EARN your forgiveness.
Quote :As most of you might know, I cheated online at 27 December 2007...

Guess you didn't and don't learn much.

I wasn't even playing LFS in 2007. You and Arox where banned from FRO's oval server and the NDR server for Speedhacking around April or May 2008. It was only a year ban though so guess you still have time to clean up your acts.
I also rember you rocky chasing me to CTRA server and keeping ramming me in every race....
That was on CTRA so thats why your banned from it becaus I reported you for ramming me and alot of other drivers of some other drivers also did .

So that explains you banned from CTRA I can't belive you just forgot about that your mind is short buddy very short..
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I also rember you rocky chasing me to CTRA server and keeping ramming me in every race....
That was on CTRA so thats why your banned from it becaus I reported you for ramming me and alot of other drivers of some other drivers also did .

So that explains you banned from CTRA I can't belive you just forgot about that your mind is short buddy very short..

Did I seriously do that O.o woow, sorry then.
I did forget that yes...

Quote from Chrisuu01 :I can't belive you just forgot about that your mind is short buddy very short..

You would have also forgot about stuff like that if you would have gone trough the shit I had in my life
Quote from Mazar :Guess you didn't and don't learn much.

I wasn't even playing LFS in 2007. You and Arox where banned from FRO's oval server and the NDR server for Speedhacking around April or May 2008. It was only a year ban though so guess you still have time to clean up your acts.

WHAT in 2008 I never used speedhack....!!!
Arox did it again but also quit...
Quote from McDee :I may have killed a hooker or two every once in a while, but I've NEVER cheated in any online video game. I sleep well at night.

Also what does ADE (African Dance Ensemble) have to do with anything?
ADE = http://www.afridance.com/

Seriously though, I really don't like hackers and I think you'll find most people don't either. Glad to hear you've learned your lesson but don't expect pity, you gotta EARN your forgiveness.

A.D.E. is an Almost Death Experience
Quote from Jaiske :But surley mate cant u just go buy another liscence ? Ofc uve cheated before and maybe ure punishment is that u have to by a new liscence

I guess I might do that, and will use another name under it and another birthdate and country...
#20 - Jakg
Quote from rockclan :Because servers as CTRA, I never even been on but already banned, and that's ashame since everybody says it's the best racing there

Now as the websites down you'd think no-one could catch you out - but you'd be wrong...

Never raced there (replay of ... ot driving like an idiot)

You earned a short term ban for that - your perma ban was for speedhacking.

You said you'd stopped cheating, and then did it again on the HL charts, and then did it AGAIN online iirc. Why the hell should anyone trust you?
Quote from Jakg :Now as the websites down you'd think no-one could catch you out - but you'd be wrong...

Never raced there (replay of ... ot driving like an idiot)

You earned a short term ban for that - your perma ban was for speedhacking.

You said you'd stopped cheating, and then did it again on the HL charts, and then did it AGAIN online iirc. Why the hell should anyone trust you?

I said I'll never do it again AFTER the HL charts.
Cause that was the same day. (27 December)
:
28th December 2007, 19:12 the apologie was made

Quote from Jakg :You said you'd stopped cheating, and then did it again on the HL charts, and then did it AGAIN online iirc. Why the hell should anyone trust you?

Cause that's 1,5 year ago and I might have changed ?
Your just a muppet, end of...

Can we delete this or something? This attention seeking, speedhacking whore is pissing me off...
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Your just a muppet, end of...

Can we delete this or something? This attention seeking, speedhacking whore is pissing me off...

#24 - Jakg
Did I ask to unban my hotlap ban? no....
I asked for a new start at servers nothing more...
This thread is closed

A request to forgive.
(153 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG