The online racing simulator
A request to forgive.
(153 posts, closed, started )
I've unbanned you from the NDR|Public Racing server.

Please come along and have some racing, and if you race clean and fair then your ban will be lifted permanently
Quote from J@tko :I've unbanned you from the NDR|Public Racing server.

Please come along and have some racing, and if you race clean and fair then your ban will be lifted permanently

-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan : has changed
People do stupid things, and some will try to redeem themselves for what they have done. That is the best way to do it.

Buying another license is more what cheaters do to just to get back on the servers as someone new and unrecognized.

People are going to look at you as a cheater from now on, nothing you can do about that. If you are willing to carry on racing and strive to improve and provide good clean racing, others are at some stage going to forgive you.

I don't speak for everyone, some are very uptight about this though. Was just pointing out how i see it.
Quote from cmckowen :People do stupid things, and some will try to redeem themselves for what they have done. That is the best way to do it.

Buying another license is more what cheaters do to just to get back on the servers as someone new and unrecognized.

People are going to look at you as a cheater from now on, nothing you can do about that. If you are willing to carry on racing and strive to improve and provide good clean racing, others are at some stage going to forgive you.

I don't speak for everyone, some are very uptight about this though. Was just pointing out how i see it.

Quote from j@tko :i've unbanned you from the ndr|public racing server.

I love you
I also forgive you if you realy changed im a nice guys also unbanned you in my server. so if you wnat to you can sighn up to my random race night upcoming friday.

RAC&FZ50 on fernbay green reverse
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I also forgive you if you realy changed im a nice guys also unbanned you in my server. so if you wnat to you can sighn up to my random race night upcoming friday.

RAC&FZ50 on fernbay green reverse

Where to sign up ?

I'll take FZ50
Quote from rockclan :

Where to sign up ?

Leage and event section scorl down al the way and you should be able to see it
i just woke up, wtf is going on?

What you not getting is he speedhacked online (to get attention) then when people forgot about it he did it online (to get attention) then he makes this thread almost a year later when people have forgotten about it again (to get attention) he did it in the first place to get attention. Why would someone upload a cheated hotlap otherwise, because they can't actually drive a car quickly without cheats, so thats the only way to make anyone see them maybe?

Thats the way i see it, your just a general nucense and thats all.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :What you not getting is he speedhacked online (to get attention) then when people forgot about it he did it online (to get attention) then he makes this thread almost a year later when people have forgotten about it again (to get attention) he did it in the first place to get attention. Why would someone upload a cheated hotlap otherwise, because they can't actually drive a car quickly without cheats, so thats the only way to make anyone see them maybe?

Well thank you I love you to...
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :What you not getting is he speedhacked online (to get attention) then when people forgot about it he did it online (to get attention) then he makes this thread almost a year later when people have forgotten about it again (to get attention) he did it in the first place to get attention. Why would someone upload a cheated hotlap otherwise, because they can't actually drive a car quickly without cheats, so thats the only way to make anyone see them maybe?

If I have to commentate a race again where Xfusion is competing I will wish you tons of badluck
Cheers, like we care, god hates you, so might give us some goodluck
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Cheers, like we care, god hates you, so might give us some goodluck

What XFusion misses it the lack of team spirit

I'll never forget the 6 hours of fernbay
Quote from rockclan : You would have also forgot about stuff like that if you would have gone trough the shit I had in my life

Rock, 3 things; 1 - Pain is relative. 2 - It's a big world out there. You have no idea what some people have lived through. 3 - If you use your past as an excuse for your behaviour you will never move past it (IE never change).

That said good job on admitting you made a mistake and facing the flack.
Quote from McDee :Rock, 3 things; 1 - Pain is relative. 2 - It's a big world out there. You have no idea what some people have lived through. 3 - If you use your past as an excuse for your behaviour you will never move past it (IE never change).

That said good job on admitting you made a mistake and facing the flack.

Thanks

But though, having (dont know the right english) Poisoned blood and almost dieing at an age of 6/7.
And was GETTING poisoned by mistakes by doctors at the switch between 17/18...
And getting bullied from an age of 3 till 15...
etc.

Is pretty hard though
I can see how that would be tough, but believe me, others have survived worse without ever feeling the need to act out or take out the anger on others. Believe me, MUCH worse than that. But like I say, pain is relative and some people can stand more than others. I do not mean to belittle your pain.
Quote from rockclan :Not everybody has had a B.D.E, ...
Go find out for yourself what that is, in english A.D.E. or N.D.E.

I have had a Near Death Experience... and somehow that didn't provoke me to use cheats in LFS
Quote from squidhead :I have had a Near Death Experience... and somehow that didn't provoke me to use cheats in LFS

.... that had nothing to do with it.

It did have to do with that I forgot a little incident on CTRA where I rammed chrisuu
banned for speed hacking and various other maldriving? i wouldn't unban you. that's the point of a ban... you screwed up. don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
Some people will forgive you some people will remember you, some have never heard of you. If you want it all to stop the only thing you can do is get a new licence with a different nickname, or just give it time.
Quote from marzman :Some people will forgive you some people will remember you, some have never heard of you. If you want it all to stop the only thing you can do is get a new licence with a different nickname, or just give it time.

Will be one of those
Should just give him a chance in another couple of races to see if he has learnt his lesson. Like being given parole from a prison!
If he screws up again or cheats, drunken or not, another ban with a longer sentence. I think he should be given a chance though.
My 2p
Quote from rockclan :Dear LFS'ers

As most of you might know, I cheated online...
As an fair result of that I got banned from many places...

But the thing about is I'm a serious racer now.
But I'm getting refused at many places because of my dark history/start at S2.

All we have is the word of someone who already cheated online / speedhacked, uploaded cheated hotlaps, banned for ramming/wrecking from CTRA (which he forgot because of his personal problems).
What's that worth?
Not much for me tbh.

Quote from rockclan :
People are still blame me for cheating and call me a speedhacker and I'm getting sick of it.

You should have thought about that before you did it.

Quote from rockclan :
I admit I did something wrong but don't I deserve a second chance ?
So to all admins and organizers, I would like to request to forgive me and lets start a new fresh start!

whenever I think about giving people in such cases a second change or get weak in my decision, then I remember the first online FPS game I played: Delta Force Land Warrior. Some started the cheat there then others thought they can only be good or equal when they also cheat and in the end more then 50% of the people cheated. The whole game was f*)ked up because of them and because of the devs from Novalogic who did not much against the cheaters. 35 Euros for an unplayable online game (I really do hate cheaters)

Thank God the devs here have a different attitude or like Victor wrote:
"...'cheat once, get banned'. We don't divert from that rule, ever."

Quote from rockclan :
I hope you guys understand that I would like a new start at S2, because I ****ed it up big time, and wish I never did it...

I understand it and I also wished you never did it.
But
I have zero tolerance for cheaters.
So you'll never race in my leagues or on our server with your actual account.

Like others suggested. Get another license for a fresh start,
in the end you finally can do something positive for the community
in buying another license from the devs.

Quote from Gills4life :Should just give him a chance in another couple of races to see if he has learnt his lesson. Like being given parole from a prison!
If he screws up again or cheats, drunken or not, another ban with a longer sentence. I think he should be given a chance though.
My 2p

Thanks Gills :littleang
Quote from BBO@BSR :
Like others suggested. Get another license for a fresh start,
in the end you finally can do something positive for the community
in buying another license from the devs.

That was just so mean

I wanted to organise a little LAN-Party as a LFS Meeting...
But I'm thinking I might should not anymore....
This thread is closed

A request to forgive.
(153 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG