(153 posts, closed, started )
#76 - Nobo
Quote from jug :get over it or get a new licence

Quote from BBO@BSR :
I have zero tolerance for cheaters.
[...]
Like others suggested. Get another license for a fresh start,
in the end you finally can do something positive for the community
in buying another license from the devs.

If someone is man enough to ask for forgiveness one should be man enough to accept. I accept your apology and wish you good luck with being a better man

Having said that, if you'd been banned on our servers I would forgive you, but not lift the ban A ban for cheating is a ban for cheating. And it should stay so to deter future cheaters.

So go get another license. I have another license and it's quite fun to see how different people react when they know you and when they don't. I hope you will notice the same - and as they said, it's giving a little back to the community, too.

Cheers

aceracer
Quote :If someone is man enough to ask for forgiveness one should be man enough to accept.

except that they usually aren't... and are only apologizing because they realized they screwed themselves over and want an easy way out.

i'm not saying that people don't change, but i've always had the mantra "once a cheater, always a cheater"... and it's usually right.
Answer is simple. Buy another license, that'll be your penance for what you did assuming you have changed your ways. If not you'll just get banned again and the cost of the second license will again be your punishment. End of.
Quote from gezmoor :Answer is simple. Buy another license, that'll be your penance for what you did assuming you have changed your ways. If not you'll just get banned again and the cost of the second license will again be your punishment. End of.

+1

it makes scence
Quote from gezmoor :Answer is simple. Buy another license, that'll be your penance for what you did assuming you have changed your ways. If not you'll just get banned again and the cost of the second license will again be your punishment. End of.

Nice, I earn 50 euro's a month for 21 hours a week of work.
And everyone tells me to get second license..
Should have thought about that before you cheated, eh.
Quote from rockclan :Nice, I earn 50 euro's a month for 21 hours a week of work.

50€ / Month. - Only that much? :wtf2:
Give hin another chance
Quote from rockclan :Nice, I earn 50 euro's a month for 21 hours a week of work.

if you were as it says on your profile "IT support" youd be earning alot more than what you have said above. sorry to put your fire out
Quote from typhirion :if you were as it says on your profile "IT support" youd be earning alot more than what you have said above. sorry to put your fire out

Maybe hi meant 500, i really doubt he would be able to survive on 50euros
Quote :Nice, I earn 50 euro's a month for 21 hours a week of work.

Quote :Licensed:
1nsane, Big Scale Racing, Cross Racing Championship 2005, Colin McRae Rally 2005, DTM Race Driver, DTM Race Driver 2, F1 Challenge, Grand Prix 3, Grand Prix 4, GTI Racing, LFS S2, NetKar Pro, Race Driver 3, Race Driver GRID, Rally Racing Championship, rFactor, Xpand Rally,

Most of the times im a forgiving kind of guy, but when it comes to cheating....dude... im bad to the bone.
No forgiveness what so ever.
Im not saying that you'll be a cheater all your life, but its a risk to pass the message that anyone can cheat and still be around "real" racers.
For me, if you get busted cheating....then that's it. Go find another hobbie.

In one of my videos...Tic Tac 2 i think...you can actually see what i think about cheaters.

Cheers.
Somehow everyones forgotten about my shady past and iv been unbanned from most servers.

Infact since my rather foolish act iv been in 3 teams (my own nWo, WS.C and now clockwork motorsport.)

I have matured and moved on since then and now im a diehard racer(ish).

Like people have said, u gotta earn ur respect because i think iv nearly earned mine back.
:splat:
Quote from bunder9999 :except that they usually aren't... and are only apologizing because they realized they screwed themselves over and want an easy way out.

True, a manly apology is when you say you screwed up without expecting anything else in return.

I don't run a server or a league and I don't know you, so I don't care whether you cheated or not.
What shocked me slightly here is that you exposed your personnal problems to appeal mercy from server owners. Your past isn't that pretty, but hey nobody have had a golden life kiddo, and since it is not a cause for cheating, I don't even know why you speak about it right now.

This forum is not supposed to be a trial where people judge you, so you should speak directly to the server admins, or, to stay in the judiciary vocabulary, pay the fine of buying a new license.
i agree with most people in this thread, it takes alot more then just a public apoligy and a starvation for pitty for people to fogive a speedhacker. alot of people take this game seriously, and to cheat not only them, but urself, is a big deal. and its been mentioned before, buy a new account, start fresh if that thats what u want, because as it goes, once a cheater, always a cheater, no matter how much you say that u will never do it again, whenever u win a race, the question will be there, whenever u make a good pass, the question will be there.

everyones fuc*ed up in there life, i know i have. but apoligies dont fix everything, as most people would no in these forums. rockclan, buy a new account, cauz not that it matters much, i believe u wont do it again, i belive u have learnt, but other people will not. u buy a new account, come around with a different name, and racee clean and fair. build up respect again. earn it.

/ramble
Once again for the positive and mostly positive posts

I guess I'll indeed have to buy a new license.
And to those who didn't believe I do only earn 50 euro's a month...
I'm a trainee at an Environment Consulting company, but since I'm the only IT'er I work full all the 21 hours...
I'm doing a work/study combination..

I'm creating a Intranet for the company, I give people 1st line's support, I patch LAN cable's trough the building, and much more...
You know, we at RSR are very forgiving. I think you can get on our server if you want too. I dont think you have a ban on our server. However I dont like it you can get on our server. You have cheated over and over again. This doesnt show that your really sorry. It more shows you didnt learn from your mistakes. Everytime you say your sorry and gives reason like your drunk or other which are very doubtfull. And then even after that you constantly F.CK up. Victor made a perfect rule about it and has been quoted several times here.

Surely people can change, no doubt in mind but you just prooved over and over again you didnt. Coming on the forum with a public excuse is good, but just your first step. Youre not there by a long shot. You need to earn respect again.

You just cant say I am sorry and thats it. You FFS used the speedhack online. Very very very stupid. You should compare this to very serieus crimes in real life. It isnt just the speedhack. By using the speedhack you delibertly changed the code of the game. Maybe you had all that shit going on when your were growing up but why must we believe that. U used a speedhack, wrecked etcetra. But most of all the shit you might have had growing up isnt a excuse to do the things you did. Why do people use the hard growing up period nowadays as a excuse ?. Not convincing enough.

Like I said I dont like the fact you propably can acces our server but i wont ban you for it right now. If I see or hear 1 mistake made by you you will be banned for life.
This may be a harsh post against you but thats life. Sort out your shit, get your act together and you will see youll start earning respect again.

ohhh btw

Quote :And to those who didn't believe I do only earn 50 euro's a month...

Think why they dont believe you.......................
Quote from niels1 :You know, we at RSR are very forgiving. I think you can get on our server if you want too. I dont think you have a ban on our server. However I dont like it you can get on our server. You have cheated over and over again. This doesnt show that your really sorry. It more shows you didnt learn from your mistakes. Everytime you say your sorry and gives reason like your drunk or other which are very doubtfull. And then even after that you constantly F.CK up. Victor made a perfect rule about it and has been quoted several times here.

Surely people can change, no doubt in mind but you just prooved over and over again you didnt. Coming on the forum with a public excuse is good, but just your first step. Youre not there by a long shot. You need to earn respect again.

You just cant say I am sorry and thats it. You FFS used the speedhack online. Very very very stupid. You should compare this to very serieus crimes in real life. It isnt just the speedhack. By using the speedhack you delibertly changed the code of the game. Maybe you had all that shit going on when your were growing up but why must we believe that. U used a speedhack, wrecked etcetra. But most of all the shit you might have had growing up isnt a excuse to do the things you did. Why do people use the hard growing up period nowadays as a excuse ?. Not convincing enough.

Like I said I dont like the fact you propably can acces our server but i wont ban you for it right now. If I see or hear 1 mistake made by you you will be banned for life.
This may be a harsh post against you but thats life. Sort out your shit, get your act together and you will see youll start earning respect again.

ohhh btw

Think why they dont believe you.......................

In short...
Over and Over again? thank you..
Only 1 or 2 times. at the same date....
Several people say I cheated on there server again in 2008 but it's impossible, cause i deleted all my tweak and speedup stuff long before

btw.
I tried to upload some very SERIOUS races of me but one mpr failed and the other was to big 1,99mb instead of 1,95, so I'll have to find other replays.
#97 - VoiD
Quote from rockclan :Once again for the positive and mostly positive posts

I guess I'll indeed have to buy a new license.
And to those who didn't believe I do only earn 50 euro's a month...
I'm a trainee at an Environment Consulting company, but since I'm the only IT'er I work full all the 21 hours...

I'm creating a Intranet for the company, I give people 1st line's support, I patch LAN cable's trough the building, and much more...

ok...... sorry for my earler comment. but i dont really like liers you see
Quote from rockclan :And to those who didn't believe I do only earn 50 euro's a month...

and this is relevant to you cheating, how??
This thread is closed

A request to forgive.
(153 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG