its been a plesure good bye
(101 posts, closed, started )
#1 - lerts
i tried gtr evolution demo and it fits my style so well that in 60 laps practice i managed to get to 7 tenths of second of wr, lfs on the other hand doesnt fit my style so well and im 1.5 seconds from wr however hard i practice

so now im buying gtr evo and i intend not to play this game again, the main diference i see between both games is that in lfs theres either total grip or total skid theres no mid point like a slight skid which gtr evo does modelate

i dont want to get avenging on the way ive been treated here but its been ages since i dont play il2 1946 but ill hang around in their forums because people treats me well there and recognise my right to be different, i wont hang around in here not playing the game

so this is my farewell, good bye to all my friends that though a minority on this forum kept alive my faith in humanity, hope to see you again in the cyberworld, my plesure
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! DONT GO AWAY LERTS!!! WELL FREAKING MISS YOUR KIND OF HUMOUR!!!!!
[/sarcasm]
There are many ppl here that dont play lfs, and there are many ppl here that play other simulations AND lfs, so dont really a good reason for you to go.

But anyway, do what pleases you.
#3 - 5haz
Hmm, why do I get the feeling you'll be back in 30 seconds?
#4 - EmilO
WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! NO!!!!!!! y-y-you can't go? How are we gonna get progress on your self-standing umbrella?

PS: C'mon, the Scirocco + other updates are coming, it's still in the alpha stage, and in progress! YOU CAN'T GO! Pretty please come back!

/me is sad.

So does this mean we can speak in understandable english? YAY!! oh sorry...
:sadbanana
Quote from 5haz :Hmm, why do I get the feeling you'll be back in 30 seconds?

30 seconds in our Space-Time, but it's 10 years in his
phew
:balloons::sadbanana:heyjoe67_:monkey::uglyhamme:scared:ants::sheep::twirl::hide::up::thumbsdow:drugs::drugs::drugs::drugs::drugs::drugs::ghostie::thumb3d::ambulance:smileyrai:bananadea
#10 - th84
I give it a week.

I love you lerts, dont do this to me.
Quote from lerts :the main diference i see between both games is that in lfs theres either total grip or total skid theres no mid point like a slight skid which gtr evo does modelate

Ooh, seems like you got the titles mixed up there.
If Lerts goes I go.

That's probably not going to have the desired effect.
Don´t go. Ignore the people with no sense of humour.

EDIT: After reading the post above.... Bye bye, good luck!
umm,maybe the problem aint in the game,probably it's in you,GTR evolution isnt as real as LFS i think,that's why you get closer to WR.
You can mess with setings...

Oh,and BTW,who are you?

That old bald guy?
Ibtl!
#16 - Byku
I don't believe that He won't come back when Scirocco will be realesed . See You then .
Quote from Mikkel Petersen :Ibtl!

Why the hell do u insist on doing that? silly boy..

Anyway bye Lerts have fun on GTR evo, i only hope that everyone on the GTr forums knows whats coming
No need to go away from LFS! What´s the problem? If I want to play LFS I play LFS. If I want to have some Rallye fun, I start RBR and if I wanna drive the Nordschleife, I start GTR2. It´s up to you.

Damned, have to reinstall Outrun 2006 to feed the arcade beast...
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Oh,and BTW,who are you?

How very dare you?!
Mr lerts there is a living (but potentially brain dead) legend. His crazy paranoid ranting is the stuff of myth. Before him a steering wheel could not have been described as "crispy bike" and the effects of gravity could not be altered with a flick of his 2nd personality. I suggest you read through his terrifying and enlightening post history, or search for his prematurely locked thread.
Don't worry guys, I got plenty of other alter-egos to go around and cause mayhem here.

I just got bored with that one. Sorry!
Bai!
Uhm... okay? Have a good one. Bye!

This forum isn't a soap drama is it? Or am I wrong?
....so you tried gtr evo (which I have as well) and that's enough for you to feel the need to tell everyone you'll never play LFS again?

Wouldn't it just be better to play gtr evo and that's it (not make this post).

Never really understood the need to make a grand statements about leaving and saying you'll never play again....a game...that you'll probably play again....cause it's a game
oh i mean no harm its just that id like to get a wr and i have it easier with gtr evo

so its just im changing game and i didnt like people think i died or something and i see no point in keep posting not playing the game cause what would i talk about without getting banned
This thread is closed

(101 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG