The online racing simulator
its been a plesure good bye
(101 posts, closed, started )
Quote from lerts :oh i mean no harm its just that id like to get a wr and i have it easier with gtr evo

so its just im changing game and i didnt like people think i died or something and i see no point in keep posting not playing the game cause what would i talk about without getting banned

you can aim for an wr at evo and still play lfs here and there. I dont get you once again.
im pretty much done with lfs too. im trying to find another game but no luck so far... sure lfs is great but the updates are VERY slow scawen should hire more people or something... cause at the rate this is going lfs won't be finished anytime soon and S3 will never come...

just my opinion.

We'll miss ya.
GTR's physics are jacked, you can't slightly slide the cars at all, you can only really catch a slide if you get oversteer underbraking any other time you either can't slide long enough, or you can't STOP sliding and spin. Which IS how a car on slicks will behave in THEORY, but in reality you CAN drift a car on slicks, even a F3000 is driftable (up to maximum lock of course which isn't a 'dorifto' angle anyway.)
I bought that game for equiv. ~20 pounds, tried it twice. Was over it in about 30 mins.
  • Graphics are no better than LFS with high res packs, the edges of grass and sand are square so it actually looks worse than LFS IMO.
  • Tree popup is terrible- even with draw distance set to max
  • Once the car slides, you cannot get it back. Bad, bad physics, which explains getting 0.7 secs from WR in 60 laps.
  • The only nice thing I saw was the bumpers and wings fall off. LFS will get this eventually. (wings are coming soonish)
  • The Nordschleife is boring there because the track has no proper bumps, the grass and barriers all look the same. Total let down.
  • Load times.. um FAIL
my 2 cents
Quote from mutt107 :im pretty much done with lfs too. im trying to find another game but no luck so far... sure lfs is great but the updates are VERY slow scawen should hire more people or something... cause at the rate this is going lfs won't be finished anytime soon and S3 will never come...

But do you want LFS to be finished anytime soon? I certainly don't.
Quote from mutt107 :im pretty much done with lfs too. im trying to find another game but no luck so far... sure lfs is great but the updates are VERY slow scawen should hire more people or something... cause at the rate this is going lfs won't be finished anytime soon and S3 will never come...

just my opinion.

you should be happy that you even get content and physics updates here and there.
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
Quote :ill buy anything from maddox due to their treating me so well in their place, in their place all times i got insulted a mod warned or handle vacations , here its me who gets banned when the others insult me(majority decides)

Maybe you ought to consider why you get into so many contentious situations on both forums.

Incidentally I read a post of yours on the IL2 forums which you where involved in, it followed a very similar vein to the ones here, with your science being questioned and people saying "oh god not another one of his theories again" etc.

Anyway, allow me to demonstrate the number of people who care whether anyone stays or leaves the forum. For this demonstration I shall use a pendulum, earth mass as a centrifuge, and a drunk flamenco dancer with the plans for perpetual motion hidden in her garter at points A and B on any lerts diagram.

Pendulum swings left of centrifuge under earth mass into garter = 0

See, nobody cares :P
You're such a drama queen lerts
Quote from JasonJ :
  • The Nordschleife is boring there because the track has no proper bumps, the grass and barriers all look the same. Total let down.
my 2 cents

You've never actually been to the Nordschleife have you

As for lerts, ta ta, don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out......

Now quick, someone bolt the bloody door so he can't get back in.
Quote from lerts :i tried gtr evolution demo......so now im buying gtr evo and i intend not to play this game again, the main diference i see between both games is that in lfs theres either total grip or total skid theres no mid point like a slight skid which gtr evo does modelate

Strange. Thats 100% the opposite of my experience of both games

Actually, maybe not so strange

The Caterham round the Nordschliefe is the only combo worth the effort on GTR Evo.
-
(lerts) DELETED by lerts
well my experience in il2 forums is great here is discusting so is not me, i cant be the only one, guess where my money will go

enjoy your dictatorship with no freedom of speech im out

and lock this ****king thread so i can leave for once not to come back
So now you wont play LFS anymore, you basicly ****ed TVE who was so generous to give it to you...
if tve wants ill give him my password, i apreciate him a lot, maybe i just apreciate here him and ht burnout, they are floweres in the garbage
Are you still around?, sod off already
yeah plz mods lock this thread so i can leave in peace
And what about me? am i not a flower?

you hurted my feelings
Well I was about to post a nice, calm and quite long farewell message but after you basically called me garbage all I ca say is:

Bye! :wave2:

good riddence and IBTL
Just stop posting FFS and go already
Garbage...............I am not garbage

how can you call me garbage???? WHY?!?!?!

no, i am not serious
I think he left
Epic thread!
Why are people so happy to see lerts go?
Over the last months he has been the main procrastinator of provocative posting.
Quote from BlueFlame :Why are people so happy to see lerts go?

Maybe because people don't like to be called garbage. Good bye Lerts (i bet you'll be back, like everytime when you tell us you'll leave).
Quote from danowat :You've never actually been to the Nordschleife have you

True I have not. But my point is, if that track was in LFS, it would be damn sight better to drive on than in GTR, (and harder )
This thread is closed

its been a plesure good bye
(101 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG