The online racing simulator
its been a plesure good bye
(101 posts, closed, started )
Quote from lerts :oh i mean no harm its just that id like to get a wr and i have it easier with gtr evo

so its just im changing game and i didnt like people think i died or something and i see no point in keep posting not playing the game cause what would i talk about without getting banned

Lol, hes back already!
Quote from lerts :so its just im changing game and i didnt like people think i died or something and i see no point in keep posting not playing the game cause what would i talk about without getting banned

No offence but I really don't think people care that much, I know things get intense at times but when people leave that’s kind of it. I've been in arguments with people and it seems like that’s all that matters but then whey they're gone or banned after a few hours/days it's just forgot.

You can just go and play gtr evo, you don't need to cut off ties to tell everyone you're leaving. You can go and come back to a game or forum any time you like and you don't get the, "I'm glad you're leaving", "no one cares" posts that you're going to get/got.
Haha at 2 posts above ^^^
Bye bye lerts
another reason im leaving( as i said i stay in il2 1946 forum though i dont play the game)is that this palce is so unfriendly, devs should consider how many customers they are losing for the rudeness of many people in this forum, ill buy anything from maddox due to their treating me so well in their place, in their place all times i got insulted a mod warned or handle vacations , here its me who gets banned when the others insult me(majority decides)
I couldn't leave just yet, going soon! Trust me.
Welcome back.
We're friendly Maybe it's hard to tell when we're serious and when we're not. Lerts, I'll miss you and your creative ideas.
#33 - 5haz
Quote from lerts :another reason im leaving( as i said i stay in il2 1946 forum though i dont play the game)is that this palce is so unfriendly, devs should consider how many customers they are losing for the rudeness of many people in this forum, ill buy anything from maddox due to their treating me so well in their place, in their place all times i got insulted a mod warned or handle vacations , here its me who gets banned when the others insult me(majority decides)

Lerts, your back already!

I've been missing you.

Lerts, stay away from any Image Space Incorporated game engine based game, the frustration will drive you mad.
Quote from lerts : its me who gets banned when the others insult me

You got banned for spamming.. You were posting thread after thread after thread of your 'theories', most of which were complete rubbish.

I'll remember you Lerts when riding my Crispy Bike in future, farewell

Mmm... Crispy Bike.
I may replace it with a Crispy Bike themed avatar
That is not good news.
So long.

Every time I see an umbrella balanced on its end by flotation tanks or mercury, whenever I breathe through just one nostril, whenever I drive a car with the pedals all in the wrong places I'll think of you.
#40 - th84
Quote from lerts :oh i mean no harm its just that id like to get a wr and i have it easier with gtr evo

I had a wr once. It was the night that s2 was released. I woke up the following morning to see that I had fell all the way to 30 something.

WR's are over-rated.
Wow fun game, just downloaded demo to try it after reading this.

I tried my best to make the car even skid out of control. It was sort of like real life. You should be able to get into a controlled drift easy.
whos leaving again?
Quote from lerts :i tried gtr evolution demo and it fits my style so well that in 60 laps practice i managed to get to 7 tenths of second of wr, lfs on the other hand doesnt fit my style so well and im 1.5 seconds from wr however hard i practice

so now im buying gtr evo and i intend not to play this game again, the main diference i see between both games is that in lfs theres either total grip or total skid theres no mid point like a slight skid which gtr evo does modelate

i dont want to get avenging on the way ive been treated here but its been ages since i dont play il2 1946 but ill hang around in their forums because people treats me well there and recognise my right to be different, i wont hang around in here not playing the game

so this is my farewell, good bye to all my friends that though a minority on this forum kept alive my faith in humanity, hope to see you again in the cyberworld, my plesure

dont let the door hit you on the way out.
Quote from lerts :another reason im leaving( as i said i stay in il2 1946 forum though i dont play the game)is that this palce is so unfriendly, devs should consider how many customers they are losing for the rudeness of many people in this forum, ill buy anything from maddox due to their treating me so well in their place, in their place all times i got insulted a mod warned or handle vacations , here its me who gets banned when the others insult me(majority decides)

Why should devs be worried? People already paid for the game, we're not paying anymore... so why they should bother if they loose costumers wehn people already bought the S2 or S1
Goodbye Lerts. I fear to say "See you later", because knowing you, you'll only come back in a week to terrorize us with your theories.

Hope you enjoy GTR, it's a good game.

(Although you were banned for spamming IIRC, and if you didn't post such proposterus nonsense no-one would hate you anyway.. notice when you post an on-topic thread most people stay "on topic".. :shrug

There have only been, say, 3 people who caused as much friction as you (although not quite as much).

You, harjun and faster, all tended to do the same thing, post rubbish (spam), repost the same rubbish, ignore any and all advice/counter arguments given, give out advice that was either badly repeated from someone else or just plan wrong and unhelpful, pretend to ask and question but were really just showing off in some way, be totally and utterly bemused by peoples reaction to them and blame others, were massively arrogant at times and lie.

I'm not saying you did them all but you've done a few. Now you, like them, you have a certain reputation so when people see your posts 90% of the time they're already thinking, "here we go again", before they've even read what it is you've said.

You can be you, obviously, but there are certain rules and limits on every forum and forums for other things. Most of the stuff you posted, your theories, were really not for this place, even in the off topic section they were just waaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic and they were either not based in logic or fact and normally flew against all evidence which will clearly get a strong reaction from people. I'm sure you have experienced the same thing on many forums.

You need a blog to get your thoughts down and come here for LFS related stuff, simple.

p.s. the reaction you are getting is the same reaction that 99% of the people who post a "I'm leaving thread" get. If you come back, don't do a "I'm back" thread.
Please start a blog Lerts, I couldn't live without you!

And now...
  • Goodbye
  • Bye-bye
  • Bye
  • Godspeed
  • Buhbyes
  • Talk to you later
  • Ta ta for now
  • Ciao
  • Sayanora
  • Kamsahamnidah
  • Unhello
  • See ya
  • McGoodbye
  • May the forces of evil get lost on the way to you front doorstep
  • Live long and prosper
  • Cheerio!
  • Out
  • Y'all come back now
  • May your teeth never be replaced by freshly ironed wool socks.
  • So long
  • Farewell
  • Bon voyage
  • May you never awaken one morning and find yourself with Iranian death camps for hands and Gorbachev's eyelids attached to your feet.
  • Aloha
  • L'hitraot
  • Kol Tuv
  • Shalom
  • Peace out
  • May your spleen never transform into a solution to the European Union's impending energy crisis and become a battlefield for an upcoming war to end all wars.
  • Be well, fellow citizen
  • I must take leave of you now
  • Adios
  • Arrivaderci
  • Do svidanja
  • Au revoir
  • Hasta la vista
  • Fare thee well
  • May your mouth never be conquered by a band of marauding Vikings.
  • Auf Wiederhören
  • Auf Wiedersehen
  • Servus
  • Tschüss
  • Tschüs
  • Tschö
  • Tschau
  • Bis dann
  • Bis bald
  • Bis später
  • May you never have your soul absorbed into the Netherworld by a power-hungry televangelist.
  • Bis morgen
  • Bis Freitagabend
  • Bis nächste Woche
  • God be with ye
  • Bis zur Konferenz
  • Bis irgendwann
  • Kkkkk...out.
  • Stay cool, home-brotha
  • Tot Ziens
  • Later days
  • Tschuess
  • Avrio
  • adeus
  • May you never urinate the sweet sweet sounds of 70's disco funk.
  • That is all.
  • May you never drown in a vat of monkey semen.
  • I'm leaving now.
  • May the Abu Jabi never bake muffins in your lower intestine.
  • daa daa dit daa daa daa daa daa daa daa dit dit daa dit dit dit daa dit daa daa dit
  • (*wave flags down and down-right) (*wave flags left and up-left) (*wave flags left and up-left) (*wave flags up and down) (*wave flags left and down) (*wave flags up-left and right) (*wave flags down and up-right)
  • No more of you.
  • SHOO! SHOO!
  • And...I'm out.
  • So long, and thanks for all the fish.
  • In a while, crocodile!
  • Ta-ra
  • Cheers
  • Fine, then go!
  • I'm gone!
  • Get lost
  • Na-na-naa-na, hey hey hey, Goodbye!
  • Pasta-and-bagels
  • All-feet-are-the-same
  • Olive-oil
  • Aavjo
  • Shalom
  • Hallo
  • Later, gator!
  • Tutloo
  • Chevio
  • Pip Pip
  • See ya later, alligator
  • Not now, brown cow
  • 'Til then, penguin
  • Hasta mañana, iguana
  • You stay classy
  • Tallyhoo!
  • Timeout for now Houston
  • Keep it between the lines...
  • Keep it between the lines...and dirty side down
  • Dasvedania
  • Paka
  • Keep it real
  • May your mother's cousin never be assaulted by Attila the Hun at the supermarket
  • Hasta luego
  • Leb wohl!
  • Mach's gut
  • À voir!
  • À bientôt!
  • Äddi!
  • Avoir!
  • Nos veremos.
  • Vaarwel.
  • Zàijiàn
  • Zdravo
  • Tchau
  • Tootles
  • Até logo
  • Hasta la pasta
  • Valle!
  • Móin, móin!
  • Xau
  • Beijinhos

• Abraço
  • Fica bem
  • Até amanhã
  • May bad luck always be at your heels, but never catch you
  • Xi chien
  • TTYL
  • C U L8R
  • chao
  • adichao
  • Inabit, inabizzle.
Let us know the name you will use on that game, just so we can deliberately beat any WR attempts you make. I'm evil enough to buy the game just to do that.
#50 - 5haz
Quote from Timdpr :Please start a blog Lerts, I couldn't live without you!

And now...
  • May you never awaken one morning and find yourself with Iranian death camps for hands and Gorbachev's eyelids attached to your feet.

Ah god, I hate it when that happens.
This thread is closed

its been a plesure good bye
(101 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG