The online racing simulator
Quote from DevilDare :Can you please take it down? I dont see how its ****ing funny.....

He's from PETA :bananadea

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Get a sense of humour!

Sense of humor?? What the heck your on about?

That wedding pic of that dead girl, no one found that funny, and yet somehow this is hilarious?
Quote from DevilDare :Sense of humor?? What the heck your on about?

That wedding pic of that dead girl, no one found that funny, and yet somehow this is hilarious?

It's a bloody deer. Quite literally.
Quote from DevilDare :Sense of humor?? What the heck your on about?

Do you eat meat?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Do you eat meat?

Yes I eat meat, and I know what your going to say and my answe is simple: If God didnt want us to eat meat why did he create animals out of it....

However, I dont see how a picture of a dead Deer can be funny.....
Quote from DevilDare :So? Its a saying, it doesnt need a picture to be posted on public forums, yet alone do a stupid childish "joke" out of it.....

If you take offence simply don't look at it, or scroll past it.
Quote from DevilDare :Yes I eat meat, and I know what your going to say and my answe is simple: If God didnt want us to eat meat why did he create animals out of it....

However, I dont see how a picture of a dead Deer can be funny.....

So, you look very sober when you eat meat? Oh well, I always kinda smile when I eat meat so theres no problem at all.

I hate when someone nags about a picture that is posted, Most of them are exaggerating too much though.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :So, you look very sober when you eat meat? Oh well, I always kinda smile when I eat meat so theres no problem at all.

I hate when someone nags about a picture that is posted, Most of them are exaggerating too much though.

No, I dont look sober when I eat meat.... I have nothing against animal slaughter for our needs, yes when you think about it its quite unfair to them.... However, I'll say this again, posting a dead, broken in half deer on forums + make a joke out of is just.....
Quote from DevilDare : However, I'll say this again, posting a dead, broken in half deer on forums + make a joke out of is just.....absolutley hilarious!

:rolleyes:
Quote from DevilDare :No, I dont look sober when I eat meat.... I have nothing against animal slaughter for our needs, yes when you think about it its quite unfair to them.... However, I'll say this again, posting a dead, broken in half deer on forums + make a joke out of is just.....

So, you rather want to see them in real?
Quote from DevilDare :No, I dont look sober when I eat meat.... I have nothing against animal slaughter for our needs, yes when you think about it its quite unfair to them.... However, I'll say this again, posting a dead, broken in half deer on forums + make a joke out of is just.....

Teh world is not ideal, you kno.
Quote from DevilDare :However, I'll say this again, posting a dead, broken in half deer on forums + make a joke out of is just.....

Quote from Takumi_lfs :...

Where is the part saying "I rather see it alive"....?

I never said i want to see it alive, I said posting something like this on the forums is not funny...... And I dont see how people found this funny, and the pic of dead girlo offensive and disturbing....
Yumm yumm, I'm eating meat right now.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Yumm yumm, I'm eating meat right now.

Good for you, enjoy just like I did 10mins ago
^ LoL
Quote from DevilDare :^ LoL

Omg that's not funny......... Like do you think I want to see a Bambi.................a bambi.......NO???????
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Omg that's not funny......... Like do you think I want to see a Bambi.................a bambi.......NO???????

Get a sense of Humor!
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG