The online racing simulator

that last one and the hide and seek one are great
And again, damn good pic I didnt expect that end
Dont know if its funny but when i tryed to contact MSI for some tech support, then this is what i got back ...

Attached images
msisupport.jpg
ah, lovely customer care. Answer without reading the question.
I once asked the maxtor service if I could use the HD I bought vertically in my casecon, reply was a short explanation on how to find out if my mainboard has S-ATA plugs... Or Ati telling me to update my graphics driver, even tho I had no signal at all at the monitor even in BIOS (turned out to be a faulty DVI-adapter).

Quote from hazaky :Psycho dude molesting pure remote controler

Just added caption
Attached images
lmfahooo.jpg
noooo.jpg
Quote from hazaky :what the hell? ... where did u get that quote from? I havnt typed that

He added HIS caption to pic YOU posted.
Quote from Shadowww :He added HIS caption to pic YOU posted.

... I mean this ...
Attached images
captionwhat.jpg
Quote from hazaky :you do know you can put a quote wrap around any text dont you?

Quote from anbiddulph :.

I know, but why would anybody do this? ... I mean, i havnt seen anybody doing it since now. Dont know how to explain this.
Quote from hazaky :I know, but why would anybody do this? ... I mean, i havnt seen anybody doing it since now. Dont know how to explain this.

he is explaining the picture, also if people write walls of text, they just put 'snip'
Quote from hazaky :I know, but why would anybody do this? ... I mean, i havnt seen anybody doing it since now. Dont know how to explain this.

Sue him!
Quote from hazaky :what the hell? ... where did u get that quote from?

I forge it uhh i meant made it up
Quote from hazaky : I havnt typed that

Orly I could have bet you did that
Quote from hazaky :I know, but why would anybody do this?

Well I dunno to made fun of a psycho dude molesting himself
Quote from hazaky :... I mean, i havnt seen anybody doing it since now. Dont know how to explain this.

Its unexplainable oh it btw this 3 dots they shouldn't be after a question mark or before a new sentence just thought this knowledge could be usefull to you in your further life no need to thx
Quote from zeugnimod :Sue him!

No pls nuuu I know i have used his intellectual property without permission and that made me a pirat but plz dude have heart I have wife and children (Well not now but i could have had later)
PLZ dude they don't threating pirates like a humans anymore plz don't sue me :tit: I dont wanna go down!!! Aaaarghh .

So lets get serious I know you speaking bout the fact i quoted you and replaced pic in quote with my sign.
I did that because its annoying when ppl quoted someone to say great pic or something and every time in quote they include the pic they commented about, its annoying to see the same pic over and over so when i quote someone and there was a pic in the post i quoted i just replace pic with a custom text that will give the idea which pic i am speaking about.
Oh and if you don't have images enabled in your user control panel when you quoted someone you probably see just link to the pic or attachment and not the picture itself.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :I forge it uhh i meant made it up Orly I could have bet you did that
Well I dunno to made fun of a psycho dude molesting himself

Its unexplainable oh it btw this 3 dots they shouldn't be after a question mark or before a new sentence just thought this knowledge could be usefull to you in your further life no need to thx

No pls nuuu I know i have used his intellectual property without permission and that made me a pirat but plz dude have heart I have wife and children (Well not now but i could have had later)
PLZ dude they don't threating pirates like a humans anymore plz don't sue me :tit: I dont wanna go down!!! Aaaarghh .

So lets get serious I know you speaking bout the fact i quoted you and replaced pic in quote with my sign.
I did that because its annoying when ppl quoted someone to say great pic or something and every time in quote they include the pic they commented about, its annoying to see the same pic over and over so when i quote someone and there was a pic in the post i quoted i just replace pic with a custom text that will give the idea which pic i am speaking about.

Lmfaoooo! That made my day Dont worry, i wont sue u. Calm down, calm down

Bolded area: Youre doing it wrong ...
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG