The online racing simulator
It's fake.
Well, i dont think that someone would fake such random movements (pointing on remote@dahole) and stuff. Also, i talked with hes borther (camera owner - or something) and he typed me in caps that its not fake.
Maybe WoW is really addictive, I don't but I hate this sort of ingnorance. If someone have passion, let him do this.
What if some day he just cut all of his mom's fancy flowers in the garden? 'Mom, you spend to much time with this silly flowers, for what do you need them irl lol your hobby is funny so you don't have it now lol'
Quote from hazaky :and he typed me in caps that its not fake.

Well then it must be true! NOTHING CAN BE WRONG WHEN IT'S TYPED IN CAPS!

Anyway, guys, stop having pointless discussions and posting no pictures ("Stop having a boring life ... Slap my nuts!").

Vain
Attached images
obaaaamamaa.jpg
LOL nice one!
:ices_rofl
Obama dawg!
Quote from pasibrzuch :Maybe WoW is really addictive, I don't but I hate this sort of ingnorance. If someone have passion, let him do this.

can you even "cancel" your WoW account? I thought one can only stop paying, and even then your chars are saved for at least half a year.

Attached images
1232920170758.jpg
lol, how true
Old image is old.
still very funny though
She's wearing such a nice dress
Attached images
i lold2.jpg
Quote from Blas89 :She's wearing such a nice dress

Sweet, I want those stairs in my house.
Look what I found when I was browsing through 4chan... I think it's rather funny.
Attached images
script.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :Look what I found when I was browsing through 4chan... I think it's rather funny.

Pure greatness, Bose.

-
(Velociround) DELETED by Velociround : this post wasn't useful at all, but I found that picture REALLY really funny :D
Quote from DevilDare :Haha

So good

It's actually true as well. And that's reason why american cars are good only until you approach a corner.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG