The online racing simulator
Updated in post. It wasn't my account, I found it from Google.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :It would help if you put the link in properly you dick.

I dont get the image anyway. Was you trying to be funny DD? Oh right. Ok then.

Uhm.... What? Not my problem you cant see the image, everyone else can....

And no, I wasnt trying to be funny, I was trying to show your stupidity of failing to see something......
I see the image perfectly fine...after you put the link in properly after failing the first time due to your stupidity.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I see the image perfectly fine...after you put the link in properly after failing the first time due to your stupidity.

Really? First time all i did was forget to put in the image tags in..... I could of left it like that because people dont find it hard clicking it, but i knew an **** like you would show up so i put in the tags just for you.....
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Updated in post. It wasn't my account, I found it from Google.

/me fail.

Pic not related....

Quote from DevilDare :Really? First time all i did was forget to put in the image tags in..... I could of left it like that because people dont find it hard clicking it, but i knew an **** like you would show up so i put in the tags just for you.....

Actually you did put IMG tags in it. Just, in the middle of the bloody link. ROFL

Not a picture, but its damn funny, if abit old.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STxppluW_G0
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Actually you did put IMG tags in it. Just, in the middle of the bloody link. ROFL

Not a picture, but its damn funny, if abit old.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STxppluW_G0

Really? Got proof? The edit took 10secs, so if you managed to spot that than you really have no life, lurking these forums every second. Go outside, join the civilization.....

Tells the story really.....
Both of you need to get laid
Look, dont get angry at me just because you cant put images in properly.
And i was'nt "trolling the forums", i just noticed it because i hit quote and it was there. Simple as that .
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Both of you need to get laid

Why me? :sadbanana

And I actually just came back from my GF so....

Nathan - Where is the proof i cant? Your telling me your perfect and never make mistakes? Well my my, you must be very successful in life.....
Quote from DevilDare :Why me? :sadbanana

Saying that means your lying...:P

I just find it funny your still arguing about this, but feel free to carry on.
This is a tad silly. I don't even know why you're arguing and frankly, I only care slightly, if at all.

I just found this picture, and it was funny. Then I realised it also represents this silly bickering. Enjoy.

Yes good one.
LoL Mr.B and Passo....

Ahh, good times....
Quote from Mp3 Astra :This is a tad silly. I don't even know why you're arguing and frankly, I only care slightly, if at all.

I just found this picture, and it was funny. Then I realised it also represents this silly bickering. Enjoy.

YOU forgot the IMG tags the first time, i SAW it! Edited!
Well, back to pictures.

Quote from DevilDare :Why me? :sadbanana

Where you sat on her bed listening to her tell you about what she did with her friends when they went clothes shopping.

ANYWAY back on topic :hide:

LOL pictures Nathan
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Where you sat on her bed listening to her tell you about what she did with her friends when they went clothes shopping.

ANYWAY back on topic :hide:

LOL pictures Nathan

Yeah! Exactly that! How did you know!!

I'm not sure about this one, it's a little close to the line if you know what i mean so i will only leave the link, and i will of course remove it if a moderator would like me to.

Click if you want...

click
Oh that last one was fine, since when were you PC Dan?
Im not PC mate, But, If anyone has had, or has got cancer related stuff happening in their family or whatever it is gonna hit a raw nerve with them i guess, plus there are a few sensitives on this board who will whinge if i [img] it anyway.They know who they are, and so do we, so best keep them settled, and stop them spitting their dummies out or whinging like the thoroughly humourless twats they are.
Mm, yeah I guess so!
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG