The online racing simulator
Quote from Velociround :"fornicate"
Basically the same thing, but using medieval language (and also allows a partner)

:chairfall actually in the old days they tough that you will ruin your cock if you ''fornicate''
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Boxxy is hot but imagine the noise shed make when your bangin her Mashed my head just listening to her for the first time

its a trap!
I like her looks and her bright and random attitude.
She's within reach location-wise and age-wise (about 17).
I wouldn't mind if she spoke like that now and then (it's a bit cutesy) but 2-4 min is brain-melting. I also bet that she doesn't talk that way very often.

In conclusion: I'd hit it only if she doesn't become boxxy too often.

By the way, we need pictures back.

Now.
" .... an' then the missus said I didn't even have the brains to put in some bollards without f***ing it up, Well this shows her ! "
Attached images
Parked in.jpg

Now that is what you call an exhaust pipe.
good luck finding a parking place...

btw... haha @ your sig. (wich game)
Quote from John5200 :good luck finding a parking place...

btw... haha @ your sig. (wich game)

Blur by Bizzare Creations. Not the band. Oh, and here is a gif!

Every time you paint a Bugatti Veyron pink, The Baby Jesus kills a kitten.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Every time you paint a Bugatti Veyron pink, The Baby Jesus kills a kitten.

I think it's a brilliant idea, there is no shame in being beaten by a Veyron, but a pretty pink girly Veyron? You would cry.
"Why not?" That's the first question that pops into my mind. Sure, in my opinion it looks fugly, but if that is what the owner want, be my guest. Making it somewhat...a personal version of the supercar is cool, alltho I must admit that some moderating on the paint scheme would be good.
Oh lol By moderating I mean... uhm, to make less out of it.. if you understand what I mean?
Quote from MAGGOT :Ductape.

Haha
Actually, I find her very cute. I hadn't seen her video before, but I had seen some pictures and jokes made out of her videos. Well, after seeing her videos, I think she's very sexy and cute, and I wouldn't mind if she talked like that all the time. I think she's so cute. Seeing her videos made me instantly veeery happy, with a big smile in my face. lol. Actually, I've seen her videos quite a lot of times now lol.
Sooo.... Velociround...
Would you hit it?
Boxxy isn't good looking.
But she's Boxxy, you seee??
Its not a pic but i think its worth putting it here
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jo ... uploads-all/1/jJfSlj62XV0
part two in which hi is kinda lose his Christian coolness
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jo ... uploads-all/0/DZyg6gYVsLI
i think its kinda epic

PS. the thing i find really funny bout his profile is the fact that even he claim that he is christian he have a couple of gay vids added as favourites and said its for educational purposes this is just killing me
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG