The online racing simulator
Quote from Gills4life :In that case, can you buy me that new pair of shoes now or will I have to wait until you get back?

Meet me in Denmark and I'll buy you a box (24) of beers

Quote from BastianB :scary shit but im not sure this one is real lol

I actually think that can be real (other than mana bar that made me lol). I'v heared horror stories about people finding like hounders of small spiders at same time.. I would died of a heart attack if I saw a thing like that on my room..
I belive this deserves a caption on it, but am crap at them so i thought i would let it go to the LFS community.

oh and these owl pics suck

"Will It Blend.com"?

lol i loved to play with this as a little kid

My photoshop skills aren't good but you get the idea.

Attached images
irish owl oreilly.jpg
hmm...I wonder wat that is...
does The Medieval Ceiling Cat watch people Fornicate Without Consent of the King?
i expected it to say medieval cat is watching you masturbate
Quote from EmilO :

Btw, who's that chick in your avatar Emilo, i've seen her in KZ2 forums too, and what's she doing on those gifs, i don't get it..
Quote from batteryy :i expected it to say medieval cat is watching you masturbate

"fornicate"
Basically the same thing, but using medieval language (and also allows a partner)
Quote from Boris Lozac :Btw, who's that chick in your avatar Emilo, i've seen her in KZ2 forums too, and what's she doing on those gifs, i don't get it..

Do not anger the queen.

She is boxxy, you see.
Boxxy is legendary, and a tiny bit cute aswell, and also nuts obviously lol
Quote from danthebangerboy :and a tiny bit cute aswell

Tiny bit? She's real cute, that's why i wanted to know who is she So, typing "Boxxy" in Youtube should get me the results eh..
afterwards you'll be wishing you wouldn't have wanted to know who she is.
Quote from george_tsiros :afterwards you'll be wishing you wouldn't have wanted to know who she is.

lol, can't check Youtube from work now..
Shes slightly hot but her voice is sooo nippy!
oh god why! she is sooo annoying. I think I would rather trap my own penis in my grans zip, while being on a stage infront of 200,000 people. Then for my penis to drop off into a vat of acid, than listen to her :X
She might be good-looking but my God that video performance was cringeworthy.

- It should be done!
Ductape.
Quote from batteryy :i expected it to say medieval cat is watching you masturbate

didn't you mean Fornicate Aided by your Palm?

Let's see...
Medieval Ceiling Cat is watching you Fornicate Aided by your Palm. Yup, that'll (have to) do it.
Quote from 91mason91 :Shes slightly hot but her voice is sooo nippy!

Maybe she sound a little to... umm... well i dont know but she have perfect voice for dubbing japanese pr0n.
Actually it could be first japanese movie with dubbing that actually suit it
Boxxy is hot but imagine the noise shed make when your bangin her Mashed my head just listening to her for the first time
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG