The online racing simulator
This

Quote from Robilon :they are boring as hell

And this

Quote :I like mine and how it drives too but doesnt change the fact that its a boring car. Slow and FWD. Doesn't take more to explain.

I must say some of them look really nice though

Last purchase

Nokia lumia 710
Quote from dadge :Good job. I have Logitech 2.1 speakers, and to be honest, they are much better than any 2.0 set I've bought at the same price (£16).
Not the best sounding speakers in the world, but compared to 2.0 they're miles better. Even better than most ipod/,mp3 docking stations too.

Proper 2.0's are still better because their <300 Hz isn't mono :P

AMD 8150 3.6hz orichi core
Asus crosshair V motherboad
8gb DD3 corsair ram
Quote from E.Reiljans :Proper 2.0's are still better because their <300 Hz isn't mono :P

Yes and no.. A £300 2.0 setup will always sound better than a £16 simply because of the quality of the components used.
Combining mids and bass into one speaker will never be better than separate modules for each band. Bass should be as low to the ground as possible. Mids and top, ear level. You can't do that with 2.0. When possible try to keep your bands/frequencies separate. Bass (good bass) can be felt (omnidirectional) and doesn't need to be at ear level. Mids and tops however, they work best if kept at ear level. This is because these frequencies don't travel through surfaces as well as the bass frequencies would. If your bass is coming from the same place as your mids and top, you lose quality due to the mids and bass frequency fluctuation from a single diaphram.
A 2.1 setup gives more volume at the same level too. Did you also know that if you put two subs next to each other, you triple the bass output?

But for £16 for a the 2.1 units i'm using, are still much better than 2.0 in a similar price range. It's pretty pointless us arguing like a couple of audiophiles when the system in question is only £16 lol.
delicious baguette (no it wasn't half eaten when I bought it)
Attached images
IMAG0110.jpg
Quote from Derv94 :...

Nice combo.
I had this as sample kit from AMD, but the version with the liquid system. Then i replace the motherboard with Gigabyte 990FXA-UD7.

FYI, this CPU can work at 4.2-4.5GHz with ~1.35v, means less than what Turbo Core crap gives.
With less than 1.3v can achive 4.0GHz very easy.

Anyway, disable the Turbo Core. You will have better temps
(stock cooler isnt enough for that hot CPU)
Quote from vourliotis :Nice combo.
I had this as sample kit from AMD, but the version with the liquid system. Then i replace the motherboard with Gigabyte 990FXA-UD7.

FYI, this CPU can work at 4.2-4.5GHz with ~1.35v, means less than what Turbo Core crap gives.

going to look into replacing the cpu cooler soon, curretly running 4.2ghz
Ecco business style shoes. 50% discount. i bought Ecco goretex boots in autumn and the quality is very very good.
This cheap a** thermometer, always showing 32 degrees.

But is says 29.7°C.....
Quote from dadge :But for £16 for a the 2.1 units i'm using, are still much better than 2.0 in a similar price range. It's pretty pointless us arguing like a couple of audiophiles when the system in question is only £16 lol.

In that price range - yes, but in high-end, 2.2 > 2.0 > 2.1.

pink ones...
Since the next iPhone is shaping up to be a failure, chose Android for this round:

HTC One X (Tegra 3)
Quote from vourliotis :Nice combo.

Forget 4.5 Ghz, 4.95 Ghz@1.44V

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... =player_detailpage#t=521s
Never posted here before,so it's time to start. Got enough from my almost 7 years old Nokia 3230,since I'm working finally and getting some money,time to buy new one:

PS. Damn,it was 10€ more expensive than my laptop...
New break pads, Carbotech XP8.
Attached images
100_0774.JPG

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG