The online racing simulator
VWS Skins
(635 posts, started )
Quote from ElvisArg :Here's one i mede for my team, BuenaosAIresRacing, from LFSLA.NET

Hope u like it.

really like it, looks cool
Quote from ElvisArg :Here's one i mede for my team, BuenaosAIresRacing, from LFSLA.NET

Hope u like it.

That is actually nice. Like it.
Thank you guys, here is a render.

Is the picture quality that low or its the skin? Anyways, pretty nice
I heard the new patch is coming by the end of April! Hope I receive enough donations to my PayPal account so by there I already have the money to buy S2!
that qould fit nicley, and we dont want to see anyone with ingame pics...
Quote from Danny LFS :I heard the new patch is coming by the end of April! Hope I receive enough donations to my PayPal account so by there I already have the money to buy S2!

Dont know about the patch but good luck with getting your licence
Here is my private skin

Attached images
VW Battery.jpg
Never tried skinning so I thought I'd try... Here's my first skin.
Attached images
Japanese Police 4.jpg
Japanese Police 3.jpg
Japanese Police 2.jpg
Japanese Police.jpg
That ultra-bright default skin on the VWS was annoying me so I decided to fix it. There are no changes ingame, but it turns out as an excellent skinning template for who doesn't have Photoshop/GIMP/Paint Shop Pro/whatever program that opens the prokits.
The shadow under the wing mirrors is far, far too dark.
I don't like to do it, but this has to be said... Danny, stop wasting your (and our) time and try some decent skinning..

Good luck
huru!!!??
Quote from Huru-aito :Two public skins. Public as long as you do not edit them.

mite mie saan sen cmx viewerin toimii, ku mie en löyvä sitä mistää (vaik skins kansiossa sanottii et voi ite ilmaseks skinnata,)sie oot ainakii löytänt sen ku sciroccolossaski oli, joten vastaus kiitos??
:dnfnoob: :hippy:{----look, me, just rigth there!!!
Hey guys, just made first proper VWS skin, i hope you like it
Attached images
VWS_Cooltone_E.jpg
Shell, Castrol, Esso and Mobil all on the same car.. Don't think that'd happen. Ever.
Skin isn't too bad otherwise.
Quote from teaz-R :Shell, Castrol, Esso and Mobil all on the same car.. Don't think that'd happen. Ever.
Skin isn't too bad otherwise.

+1

i like the color sheme you used but you have to do something with the sponsors :P
-
(EliteAti) DELETED by EliteAti
VWS Wii
Quote from rallymisa :mite mie saan sen cmx viewerin toimii, ku mie en löyvä sitä mistää (vaik skins kansiossa sanottii et voi ite ilmaseks skinnata,)sie oot ainakii löytänt sen ku sciroccolossaski oli, joten vastaus kiitos??
:dnfnoob: :hippy:{----look, me, just rigth there!!!

Puhun Suomen ei saa täällä.

--------------------------------------

Speaking Finnish is not allowed here.
Quote from Danny LFS :Puhun Suomen ei saa täällä.

--------------------------------------

Speaking Finnish is not allowed here.

LOL you fail at speaking finnish(no offence...). you just sid. ''i speak finlands is not allowed here'' when you shouldve said ''Suomen puhuminen ei ole sallittua täällä'' what means ''talking finnish is not allowed here''
My Finnish sucks, yeah...

VWS Skins
(635 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG