The online racing simulator
VWS Skins
(635 posts, started )
Conversion of the AmD Milltek VW Golf BTCC entry.

Attached images
VWS_AmDMill_BTCC 1024.jpg
VWS_AmDMill_BTCC 2048.jpg
cmx_00000132.jpg
cmx_00000131.jpg
Quote from JazzOn :Ken Block Monster World rally Team Livery uploaded

Enjoy!

Nice but u used skew on the pirelli logos it looks way out of proportions other than that it is a cracking skin.
The logo is a bit flat and seems awfully long.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Nice but u used skew on the pirelli logos it looks way out of proportions other than that it is a cracking skin.
The logo is a bit flat and seems awfully long.

You're being picky ... i wouldn't say way out.
I guess you mean the one the front and you might be right. I called them and they say it's fine It's a tricky place.
Quote from JazzOn :You're being picky ... i wouldn't say way out.
I guess you mean the one the front and you might be right. I called them and they say it's fine It's a tricky place.

called them as in pirelli? i'm sorry i don't believe you lol .
And no i also mean the logo on the back.

As some buddy that is going to school on a graphical school or as we dutchies would say it grafische school.
Being picky is part of my future job i have eyes for very small details that most people wont even notice.
You are fast... hehe, fair enough i appreciate the feedback.

I just edited them all. I wasn't happy with the angle on the front anyway. So, completely redone it. You were right about the rear too. This is now as good as i can get, i guess. Already quite some morphing done.
how can i get that car ?
Replica of Phil Glew's 2009 Championship winning Clio Cup car adapted to Scirocco.

Attached images
VWS_WD40.jpg
3595704479_9dea4ba440.jpg
3522302083_95095ff5b8.jpg
Quote from tom0507 :Replica of Phil Glew's 2009 Championship winning Clio Cup car adapted to Scirocco.

nice!
thanks for sharing.
#612 - War
Quote from smove :As requested, the IROC Concept in a variation of colours. Uploaded 2048 and 1024 pixel versions. Sorry for the crappy server ... but anyway, enjoy!

Sry for bump, but could someone reupload them, id really like some when its out
Quote from Flame CZE :4Players.de skin I was just bored

hi?
how can u get vws...
download... our what
just wondering?
Hi, they're using the CMX viewer (skinning tool) to pre-view the skins they make. Can be use for any of the LFS' cars.

Download from: http://www.lfs.net/?page=addons
21 pages of skins and comments. What a waste so far...
dunno
Quote from tom0507 :Replica of Phil Glew's 2009 Championship winning Clio Cup car adapted to Scirocco.

You should do Jack Goff's one as well.
Safety Car
Hi,
This is my first time that I have made a skin and put it on the forums.
Its only my 3rd skin using Photoshop so please don't say its shit or something because I know its not the best.

Previews:

Skin:
Attachments

Hope You Like Them,
Kind Regards,
J.Provost
Attached images
VWS_SCJP.jpg
you should look at the back and the edges there. looks weird if you make decals or smething there. make them a bit smaller.
ok thanks for feedback
So they have less work when it comes out?
Quote from RevAustin :dont know why people making skins for this not like this car going to come out anytime soon

Most of these skins were made right after VWS was announced and even after it was postponed,nobody knew then that it will take so long to release,others - I guess they just wanted to skin this car for future...
oh come on lol... it will come out sooner .. or later

For me it's simply kinda fun to do it. Personally i don't give a sock about FWD, but the shape of the car is very nice.

And Rony, why don't have you made one... it's about time
where can i get this car? is it only for s2?

VWS Skins
(635 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG