The online racing simulator
VWS Skins
(623 posts, started )
Very nice one Kiste,you surely know what you are doing
thanks a lot to all.
i just finished my personal skin, and i think it is good enough to go to bed...i am VERY satisfied

made after this

EDIT: ahhhhhhhhh!!! there is a small error, the white on the rights side logo is a little off
Attached images
VWS_logitek vws.jpg
i could not skin that good i can just not get the hang of the pen, in gimp. especially for the small things. i ended up just using the text toool for the logo onthe rear fender
Quote from logitekg25 :i could not skin that good i can just not get the hang of the pen, in gimp. especially for the small things. i ended up just using the text toool for the logo onthe rear fender

Use the path tool for smooth lines man
what tool is the 'path' tool
i am starting to think i am retarded...i am just not grasping how the Fk to use it right...everything i try doesnt work...:gnasher:
pm'ed you a quick guide of how it works
pm'd you back, nd i think you should post that in some gimp sticky or something
will do when i get chance to make a neater version of it

sorry for being a little off topic :hide:
I started this skin in March, but just never got around to finishing it. Until now.

It's a replica of one of the VW Sciroccos that raced in the VW Cup UK, raced by Mike Kurton.
Attached images
3634052508_7cf622bfdd_o.jpg
MKVWCup Preview.jpg
VWS_MKVWCupII.jpg
That's a fairly good skin you made there, only minor mistakes(logo designs, colour adjustments). One of the very few 1:1 conversions possible for LFS.
i want to second that, definitely should be a bit darker red, but besides that - Quality Skin.
I agree about some minor problems with some of the logos, but it's not that far off.
The colour is about right though, I've attached another photo in a better light that shows the colour better.
Attached images
Kurton_15.jpg
Quote from tom0507 :I agree about some minor problems with some of the logos, but it's not that far off.
The colour is about right though, I've attached another photo in a better light that shows the colour better.

Yes that looks like the right red. Now turn that yellow at mirrors and the spoiler a bit more into an orange to satisfy me with the colours.:jester:
Quote from kiste :

Wow. That is very impressive! I love the little touches like the air vent on the front bumper. Looks realistic!

I've saved the skin to my HD ready for when the Scirocco is released.

Well done.
Quote from 5tag :Yes that looks like the right red. Now turn that yellow at mirrors and the spoiler a bit more into an orange to satisfy me with the colours.:jester:

Done
Quote from tom0507 :Done

Alright now with the logos fixed it would be close to (if not) perfect.
I'm back, in style!
VWS - 2ndSkin

1024 | 2048 | 4096

Full render(by caoz)

Renders by leonardo555

My very first work for Design Dudes.

Hope you like.
Unbelievably good Props for that, colors are perfect for those decals...
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT Daloonie That pure s.x !!!!

Nice job !!!!!
Quote from daloonie :I'm back, in style!
VWS - 2ndSkin

Hope you like.

Yes, I for one like it, top job, very close to perfection.

VWS Skins
(623 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG