The online racing simulator
VWS Skins
(623 posts, started )
The shadow under the wing mirrors is far, far too dark.
I don't like to do it, but this has to be said... Danny, stop wasting your (and our) time and try some decent skinning..

Good luck
huru!!!??
Quote from Huru-aito :Two public skins. Public as long as you do not edit them.

mite mie saan sen cmx viewerin toimii, ku mie en löyvä sitä mistää (vaik skins kansiossa sanottii et voi ite ilmaseks skinnata,)sie oot ainakii löytänt sen ku sciroccolossaski oli, joten vastaus kiitos??
:dnfnoob: :hippy:{----look, me, just rigth there!!!
Hey guys, just made first proper VWS skin, i hope you like it
Attached images
VWS_Cooltone_E.jpg
Shell, Castrol, Esso and Mobil all on the same car.. Don't think that'd happen. Ever.
Skin isn't too bad otherwise.
Quote from teaz-R :Shell, Castrol, Esso and Mobil all on the same car.. Don't think that'd happen. Ever.
Skin isn't too bad otherwise.

+1

i like the color sheme you used but you have to do something with the sponsors :P
-
(EliteAti) DELETED by EliteAti
VWS Wii
Quote from rallymisa :mite mie saan sen cmx viewerin toimii, ku mie en löyvä sitä mistää (vaik skins kansiossa sanottii et voi ite ilmaseks skinnata,)sie oot ainakii löytänt sen ku sciroccolossaski oli, joten vastaus kiitos??
:dnfnoob: :hippy:{----look, me, just rigth there!!!

Puhun Suomen ei saa täällä.

--------------------------------------

Speaking Finnish is not allowed here.
Quote from Danny LFS :Puhun Suomen ei saa täällä.

--------------------------------------

Speaking Finnish is not allowed here.

LOL you fail at speaking finnish(no offence...). you just sid. ''i speak finlands is not allowed here'' when you shouldve said ''Suomen puhuminen ei ole sallittua täällä'' what means ''talking finnish is not allowed here''
My Finnish sucks, yeah...
Quote from batteryy :LOL you fail at speaking Finnish(no offence...). you just said. ''i speak finlands is not allowed here'' when you should of said ''Suomen puhuminen ei ole sallittua täällä'' what means ''talking Finnish is not allowed here''

you fail at grammar
Quote from theirishnoob :you fail at grammar

He's doing well for someone who is'nt english. As for you on the other hand....

BACK TO SKINS!
I made another weird, ugly looking skin....again.
VWS_AEROSPACE

I ALREADY KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT, SO DO NOT TELL ME!!!
Attached images
VWS_AEROSPACE1024.jpg
Quote from [BeatR] Tmiothy :I made another weird, ugly looking skin....again.
VWS_AEROSPACE

The carbon has a little screw-up in it.. but i guess that's what you mean with the thing you know is wrong. Other than that, nothing special at all.. try something more complicated that's actually worth calling a 'skin'. But practice makes perfect
I made a little copper skin for the VWs, not really 100% done though

Attached images
copper.jpg
Quote from [BeatR] Tmiothy :I made another weird, ugly looking skin....again.
VWS_AEROSPACE

What I dont get from you is, you know what is wrong but you still post it. But when you do that you cant expect people to say nothing about it. Or tell them to say nothing.
Its a forum, so if you like it or not people will be giving their opion. Either good or bad.

Whats wrong with the skin is, you just took the carbon file and pasted it. This one is from MS and that has that. Carbon on a whole car is pretty difficult becus of the structure. Now you made it where the structure goes 1 way. This looks weird ingame. Try to cut out the shapes and align them with each other so the flow of the carbon works every way. That`s a really hard job, but gives the best results.
Quote from Bubbalainen :I made a little copper skin for the VWs, not really 100% done though

Actually, the police colors fit the VWS pretty good nice one
I made a quick racing skin too

Attached images
shitbrix.jpg
looks nice, simple and clean good work
Here's another screenie of it
Attached images
racecar.jpg
what a funny topic ! there is no car but have many skins.
Quote from XTREMEPOWER :what a funny topic ! there is no car but have many skins.

There is always viewer. wait a minute, you won't be able to use it anyway!

And one more thing, is it me or does the Scirocco look very long on that previous pic?
Quote from Furiously-Fast :And one more thing, is it me or does the Scirocco look very long on that previous pic?

It is also in real life
Attached images
Scirocco Real&LFS.jpg

VWS Skins
(623 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG