The online racing simulator

Poll : Did Lewis Hamilton deserve this title? (i do) :P

Closed since :
Yep!
No!
Dont know
tomorrow's going to be a riot.
Front row pwned by the Immovable Object I can't really understand why McL couldn't fuel Kovalainen light here
Trully 2nd his gas tank must be almost empty lol
methinks hamilton is brimmmed. Hes gonna do a huge first stint.
HOWEVER.. hes got softs? Softs+heavy car = crazy strategy?

Could be that they were being conservative, expecting raikonnen to qual in front of hamilton, so much fuel so hamilton can bunny-hop over raikonnen on pitsstops and get THAT menace out the way.

In fact, if they are smart, they'd trade hamilton's and kovalailailainenenenen spots so kovaosjidhasljhdgasld can take out rainkonned
Hamilton's start will be interesting.
Seriously, have no idea about tomorrows results, leaders got kinda different strategys, there are also Jarno (but he is almost empty,yeh) and then Kimi... Well, hope it will be a nice race... And if there is gonna really rain, all strategys are messed up again... I dont bet to anyone atm.
If Massa wins and Lewis drops even just TWO places, (ie, 6th), Massa is WDC.

If Massa doesn't finish first or second, Lewis is WDC.

Close stuff.
Looks like Ferrari has a strong car again around here. Massa should be able to win without any problems, and Kimi to finish second.

So in my opinion it all depends on Lewis really. But it's an easy job, a cruise through Interlagos should be enough to put him in the top 5.

But that's considering no rain and no crazy stuff. And I really think we'll have both.
Massa should be on pretty light fuel, though. But generally, I agree. Norbert Haug has said, that Massa is not Lewis's rival in this race. I'm sure they've taken Lewis aside and hammered it into him to not do anything stupid and just finish (at least 5th, of course).

I'm really excited about tomorrows race. I hope it gets as interesting as it promises to be. If nothing else there will at least be the suspense of whether Lewis's engine holds up.
I loved DC's helmet cam, it would be awesome to see the start using that view

Heikki can do one thing at the start tomorrow, block Alonso!
My confidence level for tomorrow is falling. I gather Massa isn't running light, so unless Hamilton is seriously brimmed (unlikely IMO), this could indeed be wiiiide open.

As for the apparent issue that people around here have with Brits blindly supporting Hamilton, I heard the crowd today during quali when Massa was going round and when Hamilton went round.. and all I have to say to that is.. GO LEWIS!
I dont see what ITV is so worried about. imo Hamilton over performed. If this was the race then hamilton would be WDC, so imo it's a good day in the office.
Massa either thought his car was going to get half-inched so wanted to get out of the Shell quickly (or they were running out of BLT sarnies), or Hamilton has brimmed it.

Interesting factor is how much Trulli has put in it?
Heikki and Lewis are gong be trying so hard not to hit each other and also neutralise Alonso that they could hit problems. It's probably harder to avoid problems at the start if you are driving to avoid problems at the start, if you see what I mean. It may be less instinctive so more hesitant.
wow

the crowd was just crazy here today

it's nice to see a brazilian fighting for a WDC again after so many years
Did you all forget to factor in the "Trulli-train"? Lewis will be forced to keep his cool in a pack of slower cars - which has been his weakness since the beginning... If he pulls another Bahrain, he'll be out...
Noooooooooooooo the Trulli Train :'(

Important Question, any live webcams of the interlagos/sao paulo area so we can get a constant idea of the weather??? Would like to know whether it's a wet start to the race or dry!!!
Quote from DevilDare :anyone who want to see it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF3F-qP3ao0

That's legendary. I loved it earlier. I especially love the moment half way through, when Rider turns and starts mouthing the words to the camera, and Hamilton is just like "WTF?". Classic.

Incidentally, I think ITV's coverage has been excellent. Yes, adverts are annoying, and I know everyone seems to hate James Allen (who seems like a decent enough guy to me), but overall their coverage was a magnitude better than the BBC's before them, who it almost felt could hardly be arsed to even air the races sometimes. I have optimism for the BBC next year but, badly placed commercial breaks aside, I applaud the ITV team for their excellent work over the last decade.
Quote from MR_B :Important Question, any live webcams of the interlagos/sao paulo area so we can get a constant idea of the weather???[/B] Would like to know whether it's a wet start to the race or dry!!!

I'm around 400km from there. It's pretty far when it comes to weather, but all forecasts say something like showers at afternoon and night, and it's been like this since tuesday around here... If it's going to rain during the race is hard to tell, but it's probably going to rain this sunday (São Paulo's summer = rain).

About Hamilton: Trulli-train ahead waiting for him, Kimi by his side saying "try me" and Alonso behind wanting one inch to try to pass.
Quote from Linsen :(I hope this is not completely lost in translation).

Umm.. completely lost, definitely! LOL!
Quote from SamH :As for the apparent issue that people around here have with Brits blindly supporting Hamilton, I heard the crowd today during quali when Massa was going round and when Hamilton went round.. and all I have to say to that is.. GO LEWIS!

all i know is that this thread has been really nice and quiet today now that hamilton did a rubbish q3 lap

oh and yay for vettel in q2... he looked like he had some really good fun filming the itv karaoke clip too
not quite sure what the hell they were thinking putting that video of schumacher tearing up over beating senna in the middle there
If I know VTEd at ITV like I think I do, it's probably because they asked Schumacher to join in with something and he refused
without reading any previously added comments:

all the best for Massa !!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG