No!
Dont know
Formula 1 Grande Premio Do Brasil 2008
Sao Paulo

Race Date: 02 Nov 2008
Number of Laps: 71
Circuit Length: 4.309 km
Race Distance: 305.909 km
Lap Record: 1:11.473 - JP Montoya (2004)

Results 2007:
Qual:
Pole. Felipe Massa
2nd. Lewis Hamilton
3rd. Kimi Raikkonen
Race:
1st. Kimi Raikkonen
2nd. Felipe Massa
3rd. Fernardo Alonso

Map:

http://www.f1grandprixtours.co ... rlos--circuit-map-big.jpg

Weather:

http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/83780.html

My comment:
Lewis Hamilton FTW!!
Omg, it's the same in 2007, same points distance, this is so cool :P
Would be a nasty with some rain
C'mon, at least wait 'till 00:01! (The week of the race)

Anyway, Massa for the race, Lewis for the WDC.
Quote from Timdpr :C'mon, at least wait 'till 00:01! (The week of the race)

He did. Actually for a whole hour. And 40 mins.
Quote from hyntty :He did. Actually for a whole hour. And 40 mins.

Ask the Americans.
Ohh the tension is building! Well you can see who I want to win at the left of this post.
Quote from mcintyrej :Ohh the tension is building! Well you can see who I want to win at the left of this post.

hard to tell, it might be hamilton's helmet colours or it might be the brasilian flag !!

if i was you i'd keep people guessing and then claim whoever wins the chamionship
Quote from mcintyrej :Ohh the tension is building! Well you can see who I want to win at the left of this post.

Some dude with a bicycle helmet?
Your both crap, Its Hamilton's helmet, clearly!
Quote from hyntty :He did. Actually for a whole hour. And 40 mins.

Timezones shmimezones!
Oh I love this track. As I don't care for Felipe or Lewis, I hope the best of them wins and we don't have any dirty moves from any of the parts involved. Rain would be interesting.

On a side note, lol @ the track map. "Reta oposta" means "back straight", so... yeah... it's not a corner.
Quote from de Souza :Oh I love this track. As I don't care for Felipe or Lewis, I hope the best of them wins and we don't have any dirty moves from any of the parts involved. Rain would be interesting.

Same here.
I am not bothered if Hamilton comes 1st here, it would be great if he did. He will get the WDC though if nothing goes wrong with the car. He could easily finish higher then 5th.
Quote from sam93 :I am not bothered if Hamilton comes 1st here, it would be great if he did. He will get the WDC though if nothing goes wrong with the car...

...or his fingers.
I think if he wins the championship from 4th or 5th it will be slightly odd not seeing the champion on the podium.
Quote from Gav190 :I think if he wins the championship from 4th or 5th it will be slightly odd not seeing the champion on the podium.

They would still have a celebration for him surely.
#17 - aoun
I hope Massa is behind him and makes a genuine error and takes out Lewis and Massa goes on to finish in first to win the WDC.

Oh imagine the dramas and feuds!
especially in forums lol
There's some sort of white text in your post, aoun. I...I can't quite make it out.
^ It won't be the first time a championship is decided this way, though the FIA will proberly intervene and penalties will be handed out...

Heikki really needs to get in front of at least 1 Ferrari to give any help to Lewis. Though judging recent form this is unlikely I guess.
McLaren need to fuel Heikki light for a change and get him on the front row.
#22 - Osco
or Kimi punting Lewis out at T1 and Massa's got an easy cruise to victory and the WDC :hide:
Quote from DevilDare :http://www.itv-f1.com/news_article.aspx?id=44400

That article is pretty old now, well about a week anyway.
I was thinking last night if Massa tries to take out Hamilton and it both finishes their race, Hamilton would still be champion. I think we have to stop thinking negatively and stop thinking of stupid things what will happen and actually state what the race results may actually be.

I think if Hamilton gets pole with Massa beside him, if Massa passes LH, LH should just stay behind him and not take any risks. I would love for it to rain, if it did I reckon Hamilton would easily win. There is no denying his skills when racing in the rain.
Quote from sam93 :I would love for it to rain, if it did I reckon Hamilton would easily win. There is no denying his skills when racing in the rain.

There is no denying the (superior?) skills of a lot of other racers, either.
Here we go again...

Formula 1 Grande Premio Do Brasil 2008
(935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG