The online racing simulator

Poll : Did Lewis Hamilton deserve this title? (i do) :P

Closed since :
Yep!
No!
Dont know
Quote from Intrepid :sounds a bit too perfect to me. Last corner, last lap, last race....

but he shoulda had the title several races ago.

You have WOWed me. I was expecting some cocky posts from you like 5haz or DevilDare.
My avatar owns y0!
Is it true that Hamilton crossed the yellow line at last pitstop??

I don't know, just heard it...
Oh no....
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Is it true that Hamilton crossed the yellow line at last pitstop??

jus dont even go there
#556 - AMB
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Is it true that Hamilton crossed the yellow line at last pitstop??

No, but I bet you wish he did.
No its bullshit, he didnt cross the yellow line.
Great outcome!

Massa deserves the race win.

Hamilton more than deserves the crown. If the FIA did not screw with race results this year Lewis would not even have needed to finish 5th.
Quote from aoun :You have WOWed me. I was expecting some cocky posts from you like 5haz or DevilDare.

so i am cocky cos i can have a good laugh at all Ferrari fans as Hamilton is the WDC ? seems strange, dont remember anyone calling the Ferrari fans cocky when Mclaren had a bad race
Quote from baSh0r :AW CRAP

stupid hamfailton won... thanks glock awesome shit driving there.

COME ON WHAT FAWK IS THIS

I agree
-
(N I K I) DELETED by N I K I
Quote :i bet they are going to have some quality time tonight

I doubt it, remember that link in off topic recently about guys with fast reactions shooting their bolt a little quickly? I think you meant to say they'll have some quality tonight...
Keke Rosberg, the Swedish-Finn.
he Was On Slicks
realise That
Quote from AMB :No, but I bet you wish he did.

Yes you are right mate. I have just HEARD it, haven't seen the race as I said before. I just wanna know whether it's true or not................
Quote from scrabby :he Was On Slicks
realise That

finally Something Me And Scrabby Agree On!
#567 - AMB
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Yes you are right mate. I have just HEARD it, haven't seen the race as I said before. I just wanna know whether it's true or not................

Not true
Quote from BlueFlame :finally Something Me And Scrabby Agree On!

omg slicks are banned till next yr, quick, proteeeeest!11

That better not be true because that truely is the stupidist reason possible to penalise Hamilton but still remains somewhat relavant to the events of the race.
Piquet won the 1987 title with 'only' 3 wins to Nigel Mansell's 6 wins. Mansell's Japanese practise crash put him out with injury.
Prost won the 1986 title with 4 wins to Mansell's 5 (this was the year Mansell's tyre went in the last race at Adelaide I think).
Lauda won the 1984 title with 5 wins to Prost's 7.

Right, I'm giving up now...
please let's stop the huge font sizes, before everyone does it.
Poking fun at Massa's family for celebrating wrongly (and who really expected otherwise at that point?) is just sad and quite low tbh. What you see is a father incredibly happy and proud of his son, being told it's not meant to be. Can't you all just... you know, be happy for Hamilton, instead of reacting your emotions in a negative manner towards Massa instead?

I'm going to be called a grumpy man with an overly grumpy reaction/attitude here, but when I empathise with Massa's family it's quite sad. Massa drove a great race and was in great shape for the entire weekend. I'm happy for Hamilton, but not happy enough to shove fail-pie in the losers face as a celebration round.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG