FO8_mp411mh.jpg
FO8_mp411dc.jpg
FO8_mp411mhnt.jpg
FO8_mp411dcnt.jpg
mp411prevmikafin.jpg
mp411prevdcfin.jpg
mp411prevmikantfin.jpg
mp411prevdcntfin.jpg
Quote from Tommy V. CZE :Small updates and non-tobacco versions of McLaren MP4-11

Good skinning but wasnt the rear wing in a triangular red shape patern?

Look for pics of french GP 1996
well, i found three different versions,but i decided for this, because it looks best (imo)
Quote from Tommy V. CZE :well, i found three different versions,but i decided for this, because it looks best (imo)

Fair enough
Hey everyone bin lurking around this forum for a couple of years now, but felt I should finnaly post to quickly show the skins ive made over that time. They are nothing amazing but you can see an improvement from first to last imo lol First 3 are in paint but then I discovered PS and realised how much better that was lol. The last 1, the green 1, is the one i use atm. Anyway, let me know wat you think if you feel the need too
Attached images
raven159collection.jpg
Raven...

...I think all of those skins are great!

Please release them
yes, release them please. Especially the red-white-black one
They were private but I dont see why they shudnt stay that way , give me a few hours and I'll remove some of the personal markings and give them a bit of a facelift. (The early ones are badddd quality and low rez )... oh and btw Looney thanks for the great battles just now!

The first 3 are so low rez I wont bother with releasing, and the green skin is what I race with atm so that is stayin private but here are the 4 that Ive made public, use them, dont use them, do whatever, you can edit them how you wish but I have to take credit for the original cheers

Oh and ive already upped them to lfsworld
Attached images
FOX_raven159_4P.jpg
FOX_raven159_5P.jpg
FOX_raven159_6P.jpg
FOX_raven159_7P.jpg
Skin pack
Does anyone have a lot of skins packed together in a zip file? seems like it would be easier to download that way.

cheers
i made raul boesel's 1993-94 indycar
Attached images
duracell_1993.jpg
duracell_1994.jpg
duracell.JPG
The real car is a much deeper yellow. Don't be fooled by pale old photos, the yellow was actually pretty vivid on the real car. Perhaps you wanted it to suit your own preference, so don't mind me
Thanks raven , nice skins
Serbia's Formula Renault Racing Driver Milos Pavlovic
Attached images
Milos Pavlovic Draco.jpg
FO8_M_Pavlovic2.jpg
-
(drinklime) DELETED by drinklime
Quote from Tweaker :The real car is a much deeper yellow. Don't be fooled by pale old photos, the yellow was actually pretty vivid on the real car. Perhaps you wanted it to suit your own preference, so don't mind me

how bout this
Attached images
LFS 2007-07-20 19-28-31-35.JPG
Quote from drinklime :how bout this

I like that skin, it reminds me of a classic game "Indy Car" (1994 im talking about) i remember that skin well and that looks spot on,

good work
Small updates for the Ferrari 2001 Monza.
Already uploaded to LFSW
Attached images
FO8_911Ferrari.jpg
FO8_911Ferrari2.jpg
Quote from James Montgomery :I like that skin, it reminds me of a classic game "Indy Car" (1994 im talking about) i remember that skin well and that looks spot on,

good work

i was wondering why the hell it felt so familiar, i still have that game and its what got me addicted to race sims... even though it wouldnt run on my 286!!!

thanks!
Finished the Brabham BT56 FO8. The reason why the blue stripes don't go across the back, is because they didn't on the real car. :P

Cheers,
Matt.
Attached images
BT56f34.PNG
bt56r34.PNG
FO8_BT56.jpg
Hi :-),
my LTU and LTU-Hapagfly Cars
Attached images
screen-ltu2.png
screen-ltu3.png
screen-ltu4.png
FOX_LTUMatzeXX.jpg
hapagfly-ltu.png
hapagfly-ltu1.png
hapagfly-ltu2.png
FOX_LTUHAPMatze.jpg
Quote from KanseiDneova :Finished the Brabham BT56 FO8. The reason why the blue stripes don't go across the back, is because they didn't on the real car. :P

Cheers,
Matt.

That is very nice! I haven't seen a pic of the real car so I can't compare but if you say so that i guess you're right Good work
Quote from KanseiDneova :Finished the Brabham BT56 FO8. The reason why the blue stripes don't go across the back, is because they didn't on the real car. :P

Cheers,
Matt.

thnx for this one

Cheers,
Matt.

That is very good, Might download it after I've got my Thrustmaster wheel + pedals.(joking) I'll get it now
Quote from Victor :Post skins here for the: Formula XR & Formula V8

RULES:
  1. ONLY Post Finished Skins
  2. If you have a screenshot, please post the skin file also (not a requirement, but would be nice).
  3. If you have the files hosted elsewhere, please DO NOT use [IMG] tags for screenshots, etc. It will make the thread load slower for 56k users.
  4. Try to keep the chatter to a minimum, new people are viewing this thread to find themselves a nice skin, they don't need to scroll through pages of text to finally find something. If you want to comment on someone's skin, that is fine, but please... everyone is exploring their own creativity and personal tastes, so be supportive.
Thank You, and happy skinning! :cool:

You may call me a spammer (as i'm gonna post this everywhere) but f'ing read them for a change!

FORMULA Skins (XR & V8)
(1440 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG