The online racing simulator
Of course, it is public. I really don't care what people do with the skin either.
That's a pretty good skin man! It's a nice addition to my ("older F1") FO8 collection
Quote from Dalek0220 :Can someone do the David Coulthard skin from 2000? Sure, I'm not a big fan of McLaren, but my friend, who doesn't have LFS, cause he doesn't have Internet, he has to come to my house to play it. He is the biggest fan of McLaren I know, and he would be realy happy. His name is David. So, the West McLaren would do, and the NT version.

Did anyone bother reading that!
I did but no one looked at it.
Good skins everybody that's great!so, look my skins and comment thanks you:drink:
Attached images
FO8_Jordan F1 team.jpg
Quote from RIDGERACER :Good skins everybody that's great!so, look my skins and comment thanks you:drink:

It's nice that you are trying to make some skins
But please don't use paint and use GIMP or Photoshop. (it gives you way much better results)
!!!And practise a lot!!!
if you are not sure with your result of your skin, post it in the WIP section. So others can give you comments on the skin.

Good luck with making some awesome skins
GIMP (freeware) : http://www.gimp.org/
FO8 Ferrari 412 T1 1994
Hi,

Today I was in the mood to do a replica F1 skin So after some time browsing the net I came across the Ferrari 412 T1 from the 1994 season. Although I'm not a Ferrari fan at all, I do like them old Ferrari F1 cars with their enormous V12 engines and all.. those were the days

Well so here it is a (guess 98% acurate and except of course the hi- instead of low-nose) replica of the 1994 Ferrari 412 T1

I left off the number so you can ad you own. It's supposed to have #27 and #28 on it.. maybe I'll make those later this week

Hope you'll enjoy!

(2048 and 1024)

[rename the 1024 version to FO8_Ferrari412T1.jpg <version's name that's on lfsw]
Updated skin!!
Attached images
FO8_Ferrari412T1-H.jpg
FO8_Ferrari412T1-L.jpg
Why is the red so pale? Should put the red layer on Multiply, it looks like you used a different layer effect (because the black parts are red)
Quote from Tweaker :Why is the red so pale? Should put the red layer on Multiply, it looks like you used a different layer effect (because the black parts are red)

I used 70% fill.. so the shadows from the blank skin would show.. donno what you mean with "because the black parts are red" ... ?
Well if you put the white skin on the top-most layer, and then just set it to Multiply on the layer properties, it works much better that way. If you just set a certain percentage of opacity to the main color it will not look right. Shading on the skin will look bleached out. By using the multiply setting on the white skin on top, the shading on the default skin will look correct, AND the color of your layer will still the same.

Here is an example with using full red:

And if you wanted to change the color of the red, you can still do that without worrying about the opacity-% setting.
Hello driver!!!!
look my new skin
Attached images
FOX_JORDAN.E.jpg
Quote from Tweaker :Well if you put the white skin on the top-most layer, and then just set it to Multiply on the layer properties, it works much better that way. If you just set a certain percentage of opacity to the main color it will not look right. Shading on the skin will look bleached out. By using the multiply setting on the white skin on top, the shading on the default skin will look correct, AND the color of your layer will still the same.

Here is an example with using full red:

And if you wanted to change the color of the red, you can still do that without worrying about the opacity-% setting.

hm.. that does look way better... I'll have a go at that Thank you very much!

hm.. i have the dutch version of Photoshop.. and can't find what the multiply option would be in dutch
Updated my Ferrari skin so the files are back up

I want to thank Tweaker for pointing me at the Multiply function and Greboth for showing me where it was in photoshop :P

Well.. hope you'll enjoy the new version of the skin
Looks much better now :up:
Quote from Dalek0220 :The start to the Schumacher era...

Yes, except Gachot drove the 32 car before him, before a little disagreement with a taxi driver lead to the seat becoming available :-) And Schumacher never completed a race lap for Jordan.
#597 - Dru
I think the Spa sponsors would have been TicTac on the sidepod, not Fuji Film. I had to use a diecast 1/43rd model for reference as I appear to have lost all my old Autosport season review books.
#599 - Dru
Quote from BigFatCat :I think the Spa sponsors would have been TicTac on the sidepod, not Fuji Film. I had to use a diecast 1/43rd model for reference as I appear to have lost all my old Autosport season review books.

google is your friend and there should be plenty of reference data, im particulalry as minichamps has now released the Schumacher Jordan from Spa (even thou there is no driver modelled :shrug

FORMULA Skins (XR & V8)
(1440 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG