FO8_Ley_hou_15.jpg
FO8_Ley_hou_16.jpg
FO8_Ley_hou_15 1024.jpg
FO8_Ley_hou_16 1024.jpg
Quote from LineR32 :
Leyton House

Please do not edit.

Remove 1024 from file name.

AWESOMANIA!! , Thanks for making my request!
This is a teaser of my upcoming skin...

it's actually finished, i just need to clean up the file, take a couple more screenshots, and upload to lfsworld...

coming up later on this week for the few FOX lovers out there.

http://vf1motorsports.com/gallery/00_prerelease01.jpg
Nice
I like the Canada flag style
Replica of the Williams fw11, uploaded to lfsworld, feel free to use

Attached images
FOX_mansfw11.jpg
Masellfox.jpg
sweet
Like it, clean skin. In the skin folder
Nice work on aligning the Mobil 1 logo across the nose, that's a tricky spot. That's a purdy blue, too
Thanks all and ye Maggot the mobil logo on the nose was a pain, lost count of how many times i adjusted it
My first showing of some skins,still hoping to get better.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Something different than usual racing liveries: clownfish themed skin - hope you'll like it! By the way - in preview isn't visible the fish scale texture.

Download FOX_Rs-Clown-fish: 2048px / 1024px

Uploaded in LFSW.
Lotus 102B

Please do not edit.

Attached images
Lotus 102B preview.jpg
FO8_Lotus 102B_11.jpg
FO8_Lotus 102B_12.jpg
FO8_Lotus 102B_11 1024.jpg
FO8_Lotus 102B_12 1024.jpg
Quote from LineR32 :
Lotus 102B

Please do not edit.

Thank you so much for doing another request!!

Awesome skin!
does anyone have skin for fox mclaren 2009 or 2010 please
Since I'm planning to compete in Historic Formula 1 Series,had to make a skin - I choosed a underdog team Forti Corse of year 1996:

So here's the skin - actually a first real replica I made (don't want to count that mystery machine skin on UFR as replica ),I think,looks nice,hope you like it too!

If somebody likes,you can put your number on car (and skinname) or just use how it is,but #96 is reserved for me and 95 for my teammate !

Skinfiles: 2048px / 1024px (uploaded in LFSW)

PS. Yes,I know - a typing mistake in preview picture...

Edit: Added 2048px version to attachments
Attached images
FO8_Rs-Forti1996.jpg
Nice skin, Eclipsed!

On September 5th 1970 Jochen Rindt died on track in Monza. As my personal tribute to this extraordinary driver and person I brought the livery of the Lotus 72 to the FO8.

For more information visit www.jochen-rindt.at

Skinfiles
@ Eclipsed, nice skin but do you have another place to upload them ?
Why dont you upload it here ?

@Schuppor, as usual overall splendid quality. NIce skin.

Both in skin folder
Quote from niels1 :@ Eclipsed, nice skin but do you have another place to upload them ?
Why dont you upload it here ?

Hmm,what's the problem? Isn't it available? Thought that our latvian inbox files are available worldwide...
Quote from Eclipsed :Hmm,what's the problem? Isn't it available? Thought that our latvian inbox files are available worldwide...

It's just very, very slow, at least for me. You can attatch the files to your post by going to advanced> manage attachment> and then just hit reply. You'll see how much its been viewed and can manage them anytime in the cp.
However, nice skin

PS: agreed to the rest of niels post too
Quote from Eclipsed :Hmm,what's the problem? Isn't it available? Thought that our latvian inbox files are available worldwide...

Ohh its avaible but like Jazz on said, very very very slow.
Use the attach file here what makes it so much more easy.
My private rossi 2011 skin, Im not a good skin creator, but here it is anyway you will see me driving this from now on instead of a fiat yamaha that rossi has had past few years

Oh and if you are a motogp fan, this video clip should get your hearts racing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0dpsCxp8Uc
Attached images
rossi-ducati-2.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :My private rossi 2011 skin, Im not a good skin creator, but here it is anyway you will see me driving this from now on instead of a fiat yamaha that rossi has had past few years

Oh and if you are a motogp fan, this video clip should get your hearts racing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0dpsCxp8Uc

when will LFS have motorcycle?
Requested by RevAustin - Lotus 2010 F1 skin for FOX.
Pretty much easy one,nobody made it,got some free time to fill,so I made it! Still not sure about colours,not really correct Lotus colours,but looks fine.

Attached file is in 2048px resulution,if you prefer 1024px,you can get it here (requester promised to upload skin to LFSW,so it should be there soon)

Attached images
FOX_Rs-Lotus.jpg

FORMULA Skins (XR & V8)
(1439 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG