The online racing simulator
not a bad Jag skin :P Although it looks a little empty
first skin
i think it looks empty, just not sure where and what to put on it, i was gonna put some HSBC logos on it but i coudnt find any decent 1's
yeah towards the back it kind of thins out lol..i was getting sick of working on it
Here's a fictional Sapphire Graphics/Macromedia Flashplayer FOX. It's my first open-wheel skin I'll admit to making

If you like, I'll post the skin and you may use, provided you change the number.

P.S. Thanks BeanO, you don't know it, but I used your Camel car skin for a template. I have Paint Shop Pro and there aren't any templates for it, so I used a skin as a template. Thanks
Attached images
VIEWER_S2 2007-01-15 23-14-29-00.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2007-01-15 23-14-32-00.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2007-01-15 23-14-36-62.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2007-01-15 23-14-51-53.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2007-01-15 23-14-43-12.jpg
My last WWII FOX skin, this time Eric Hartmann BF-109/G6.
Oh no it's LFS not IL2!

Happy flyng! Ehm, racing!
Attached images
Hartmanprev.jpg
Hartmanprev2.jpg
FOX_Ht109.jpg
FOX_Ht109-2048.jpg
LFSIL2.jpg
Quote from Rubenz81 :My last WWII FOX skin, this time Eric Hartmann BF-109/G6.
Oh no it's LFS not IL2!

Happy flyng! Ehm, racing!

Excellent work
the panelling etc looks good but the decals are badly stretched
Depends also form POV in the viewer; i played a lot with that but it's impossible to make it look right from any angles, so i just leave them at the right proportions.
horizontal scale by 75% on the sides will do the trick. Same applies for just about anywhere on cars that are stretched.
Quote from Burnzoire :horizontal scale by 75% on the sides will do the trick. Same applies for just about anywhere on cars that are stretched.

Just what i've tryed, but it didnt worked!
That's weird cos it seems to work for everyone else. It's a difficult task making quality skins so don't rush it. You have a excellent base there and I'd hate to see it ruined by a few rushed decals.
I found that scaling to 60% width worked best for the FOX, although I've only made 2 skins for it
I just rushed for the panels/oldeffect, but believe me i tryed a lot for the decals to look good (well the cross decals the others are ok) i've made them paste them, and... spent a lot on deforming but still cant have to look them good from all view.
Seems weird also because on the others WWII skins i made it was a quick job on deforming the side nationality decals, but maybe as they were round it wasnt so noticeable.
Oh well now it's too late for modify paintjob (never understand why i have to merge all layers after finishing skins...illepall ), so enough of off topic and lets have some more fox skins.

Yes, yes, for the next skins i will post preview pics in WIP so i will be able to follow your suggestments!
If i will remember not to merge all layers...
My first Fox Skin
Hi ,

I'm Johny Knoxville and this is extrem skinning for amateurs....^^

No its my first skin , so please say youre ****ing gay or that is sooo bad,...thank you^^illepall

Here is my skin

Attached images
FOX_DEFAULT.jpg
Here are 3 skins I created and 1 skin I kinda tweaked. I inverted the colors of the black McGill Racing FOX so that it's white with black instead of black with white. (You'll see "FC" on a couple of them, it stands for Formula Continental)
Attached images
Monster Racing FOX 2.jpg
McGill Racing FOX 2.jpg
Sapphire Racing FOX 2.jpg
Logitech Racing FOX 2.jpg
FOX_Sapphire263.jpg
FOX_McGill_White.jpg
FOX_Logitech263.jpg
FOX_monsterracing.jpg
Colorful Nice
-
Swiss-Skin (Polaxis) DELETED by Polaxis
My second skin. Worked quite hard on this and got some feedback on it in the WIP section, here it is completed.
Attached images
FOX_adidas.jpg
foxwip3.jpg
@Davo: I really like it. Nice work!
From now on,Davo's official theme is "My Adidas" by Run DMC.

Man really loves his Adidas

Love the skin.
hehe cheers guys, and my adidas is a top song from run dmc Expect some more skins in this flavour.
Renault R27
Attached images
FOX_GloryJF10703.jpg
FOXGloryJF10703.jpg
nice, very noice. Looks good on the fox
At first I didn't like the new scheme of the Renault, but it is kind of growing on me. Looks good on the formula cars, nice job
The Renault scheme doesn't look bad on the FOX, just looks a mess on the real thing though.

FORMULA Skins (XR & V8)
(1438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG