The online racing simulator
FORMULA Skins (XR & V8)
(1422 posts, started )
Hello Teemu!

Great skin btw.
Quote from teaz-R :Hello, My name is Teemu. I'm a skin addict.

Well done Teemu. Admission is the first step to recovery.... In fact, don`t you dare stop. Keep making those excellent skins
Right. im not a proffesional skinner, but i love the JPS livery that senna used to race. so i thought id have a go at it. im proud, but was wondering if someone could just sharpen it up a bit for me. someone like gobby its already uploaded so make it hi res, smooth out the rough edges give it some nice shading etc (although its black) but you know.

here it is.

thanks
Attached images
JPSKOOL render.jpg
FOX_Senna1986KOOL.jpg
Hey All,

Just finished another FOX skin (first you've seen). Hope u like em. Sry if it takes a lil to load page. Damn site is bloody slow. If it fails, just hit try again.

V

Hi i am new here i looking for FOX BMW Sauber F1 team skin, maybe somebody create for me?.
What use would you have for a FOX skin, being a demo driver?
i want see this skin in CMX viewer.
Fair enough.. just watch what you say sometimes.. you can make urself look like a ripper!
why cant anyone just respect demo users. poor
I don't have any problem with demo users. I was just wondering why he made a skin for that car if he only has the demo. I guess he could have made it and just not use it, wasn't thinking about it at the time.
What brought me to this game was the skinning option the game offered. I skinned many cars (such as the BF1) way before I bought the licence... Just I couldn't drive them . But I bought to drive, and it's great. But many will skin without licence, it's normal and we ought to think about it.
Micro Mouse Mappy FO8

Quote from Kstorm43 :I don't have any problem with demo users. I was just wondering why he made a skin for that car if he only has the demo. I guess he could have made it and just not use it, wasn't thinking about it at the time.

ok. i just see it time and time again a lack of respect to demo users. its not the way to build upon the lfs community, nor will it give it a good reputation. anyway, any answers to my post for my jps skin?
There have been some demo racers who made skins for S2 cars, Jovadzic is one off the top of my head. Its when demo racers REQUEST skins is when I get sorta :S because it usually means that they are illegally accessing it.
Yeah, I guess I kinda jumped to a conclusion. Sorry FlyeThemoon.

I'll quit with the spam now.
My 3rd skin in the adidas collection, this time an FO8. Hope you like and enjoy it.
Attached images
FO8_adidas.jpg
f08.jpg
I like it. Cool design.
Quote from Gobby :Updated my F1 skinpack. Mainly Jordan but also Williams and McLaren are updated. [EDIT] Minardi also updated, haven't updated the preview pic.
http://lfstools.crazyice.net/p ... ex.php?act=view&id=30

Thanks to every1 who has used/commented on/thanked me for these skins.
Sorry to any1 who are now sick of seeing FO8s in F1 liveries.

Gobz

p.s 1mb upload limit on forum sux

cant download it
Here's another kickass skin from my Italian designer friend.

What a talent she has.

[edit] btw the reverse Venus on side, is not on skin, its just cause she flipped the left image. lol

FORMULA Skins (XR & V8)
(1422 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG