The online racing simulator
My 3rd skin in the adidas collection, this time an FO8. Hope you like and enjoy it.
Attached images
FO8_adidas.jpg
f08.jpg
I like it. Cool design.
Quote from Gobby :Updated my F1 skinpack. Mainly Jordan but also Williams and McLaren are updated. [EDIT] Minardi also updated, haven't updated the preview pic.
http://lfstools.crazyice.net/p ... ex.php?act=view&id=30

Thanks to every1 who has used/commented on/thanked me for these skins.
Sorry to any1 who are now sick of seeing FO8s in F1 liveries.

Gobz

p.s 1mb upload limit on forum sux

cant download it
Here's another kickass skin from my Italian designer friend.

What a talent she has.

[edit] btw the reverse Venus on side, is not on skin, its just cause she flipped the left image. lol

Quote from Venus :Here's another kickass skin from my Italian designer friend.

What a talent she has.

[edit] btw the reverse Venus on side, is not on skin, its just cause she flipped the left image. lol

I just can say waoow

Perfect, so sexy, artist is really very talented.
Can we have a chance to use it?
This is a public version of my favourite skin, I have removed the race numbers and url's from it so that anyone can use it online.
Attached images
FOX_^7q^311p.jpg
Sorry no mate. Thats private. Thats why its got my name all over it hehe... and Venus Racing is my server.

Ven
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :This is a public version of my favourite skin, I have removed the race numbers and url's from it so that anyone can use it online.

Nice skin. Very nice !
thought I would have a go...... only made one other skin so a bit of a noob at it......

Was on the Redline Racing 2 server and was racing with someone called Red Dragon, using the Ferrari F1 skin. Though it would be good to have his own skin so I made this. Let me know what you think.......

the chinese character is the chinese zodiac sign for Dragon

---------

anyone need a skin, PM me if you like this one!
Attached images
FOX_dragon.jpg
dragon1.jpg
dragon2.jpg
Quote from StableX :thought I would have a go...... only made one other skin so a bit of a noob at it......

Was on the Redline Racing 2 server and was racing with someone called Red Dragon, using the Ferrari F1 skin. Though it would be good to have his own skin so I made this. Let me know what you think.......

the chinese character is the chinese zodiac sign for Dragon

---------

anyone need a skin, PM me if you like this one!

thats awesome man!!
Player's Ltd. 1995 XR Skin
Rear wing endfence has received some artistic license.
Ive left the driver name (J. Villeneuve) blank so you can paint in your own name and flag.
Attached images
players_95_FOX.jpg
FOX_Players_95.jpg
Wooooooooooo, awesome skin! Thanks!
Thats the finest Fox skin I've seen in a long time. Great work
I like it too, very smooth and nice colors .

A bit overboard on the nuts and bolts if I may say so myself.... Not really like that on such cars, but it does add some detail and that's what is nice
Thanks all!
I suppose I went a little crazy trying to make it look more like the old Reynard (body mouldings, clips, ductwork).
Eventually I'll release all of the players versions from 95 to current.

Im still new to skinning, as Ive only got a few under my belt yet. but one thing is for sure, I couldnt have done it without the Master Skinners wireframe templates. Kudos to those guys for creating them!

FYI the matching helmet is over in the helmet skins thread
-r
Players Skins update
1) I screwed up the filename on the previous players design I did. This doesnt affect the design, but will conflict with the new #27 version (below). #12 was run in the 94 season. #27 was run in the 95 season (the year he won Indy 500 and the indycar chamiponship). Both were driven by Jacques Villeneuve.

2) Ive created the #27 design (in addition to the #12)

C) all can be found here. Next up, Greg Moore's #99.
Attached images
Players_94_FOX.jpg
FOX_Players_94.jpg
players_95_FOX.jpg
FOX_Players_95.jpg
Woot, lol, I love your Players Reynard skins, great job. Can't imagine what your next ones will be... Except... Being awesome .
Quote from RobbyMac :1) I screwed up the filename on the previous players design I did. This doesnt affect the design, but will conflict with the new #27 version (below). #12 was run in the 94 season. #27 was run in the 95 season (the year he won Indy 500 and the indycar chamiponship). Both were driven by Jacques Villeneuve.

2) Ive created the #27 design (in addition to the #12)

C) all can be found here. Next up, Greg Moore's #99.

totally awesome. i have some player skins of paul tracy for the BF1 F08 and FOX of his championship year in 2003. i can send them to you if you like so you can make them the quality of what yours are. great job there looking forward to your next skins.
Greg Moore 1999 FOX
Yeah, tracy was probably gonna be my next choice... send em on!

Im debating if I want to try to tackle Gil Deferran's Valvoline ride (back with Walker in the late 90's) with all those v's splashed on the nose... I have the art, but making it fit might be a pita. The Tecate or Visteon cars were always good lookers as well.

In the meantime...
Heres Greg Moore's 1999 car (commemorating his final ride). the stripe transition is a little akward at the rear, because the reynard doesnt match up very well with the FOX, but close enough I suppose.
Im not sure I want to tackle Greg's helmet just yet, but someday...
Attached images
Players_99_FOX.jpg
FOX_Players_99.jpg
-
(Tigershark) DELETED by Tigershark
Yep, Great Skins.
nice skins

did anyone start to make F2007 Ferrari F1 skin?
AWesome skin Rob, can't believe it, GJ!

FORMULA Skins (XR & V8)
(1438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG