The online racing simulator
Sauber C13 (1993) FO8 skins
Hi there,

I've posted the progress of this Sauber C13 (1993) in the wip section (http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=19601) and here's the final skin. I made an H.H. Frentzen, A. de Cesaris and a blank version (without start number).

I hope you'll like it
Attached images
Sauber C13 FO8.jpg
FO8_Sauber C13.jpg
FO8_Sauber C13 29.jpg
FO8_Sauber C13 30.jpg
this is my FOX
Attached images
CAR_SchrägV.jpg
CAR_SchrägH.jpg
Sorry about the OT, but
Quote from Victor :
RULES:
2. If you have a screenshot, please post the skin file also (not a requirement, but would be nice).

In my view it SHOULD be a requirement to avoid people spaming the Finished Skins thread with personal skins.

bye
Yes, this thread is literally flooded with personal skins...Making a big deal out of nothing imo.
What's wrong with people showing personal skins? I get inspiration from seeing other people's kins, public or not. It's not like there's not anything else for you to take.

Quote from GloryJ :Renault R27

Even though I don't really like this livery it actually looks better on the FOX.
Quality work
Well, they are 1- Finished Skins, and 2- It's for show-off, so I guess deal with it. People like to show your work, and receive comments I guess on them. I like looking at what people do make, and not everybody wants to publicly release certain skins, but definately want to show what they look like, so I have no problem with the way it is now. It's no spamming.
The fist post also states to keep the chatter to a minimum.. so we don't have to scoll the whole damn page (sometimes multiple pages) to see some skins..

So let's keep the bullshitting (in other threads aswell) to a minimum and start commenting and posting skins...

I haven't heard anything about the Sauber FO8 skin(s) i posted a few posts up.. so either no one likes it or they're to bussy posting bullshit about a skins beeing public or not.. (yes i'm talking about you guys!)

So let's get ontopic guys!!
My personal skin, Please do not use, just keep in Skins_X folder please.

Cheers,
Matt.

PS, I think that Sauber skin is absolutely awesome! One thing that could be better, was if you could find a higher-res version of the watch.
Attached images
FO8_MTW.jpg
Here's a new skin I made tonight. Based on Gerhard Berger's 1994 Ferrari F1 car. You can use it if you want.

Cheers,
Matt.

PS - I realize theres an issue with the "Magnetti Marelli" decal on the nose, but i I am too lazy to fix, lol.
Attached images
1.jpg
5.jpg
FOX_Ferrari94.jpg
Quote from KanseiDneova :My personal skin, Please do not use, just keep in Skins_X folder please.

Cheers,
Matt.

PS, I think that Sauber skin is absolutely awesome! One thing that could be better, was if you could find a higher-res version of the watch.

Looks good maybe an CMX viewer or ingame preview would be nice I'm on the lookout for a higher res picture, but i'm not going to have time this week though (gf is coming over)

Quote from KanseiDneova :Here's a new skin I made tonight. Based on Gerhard Berger's 1994 Ferrari F1 car. You can use it if you want.

Cheers,
Matt.

PS - I realize theres an issue with the "Magnetti Marelli" decal on the nose, but i I am too lazy to fix, lol.

That looks awsome.. I don't see the decal issue though.. looks fine to me Any chance of making an FO8 version of it? (or maybe i could make an FOX version of mine )
If you will notice, In the CMX Viewer picture, the front decal reads "Magneti Merell" It cuts off half of the M in the front view, and no I for the Marelli, lol.

I might have a go at making a FO8 version.

Cheers,
Matt.

PS - Here is an Alesi version of the Ferrari Skin.
Attached images
FOX_Ferrari94Alesi.jpg
Scott Brayton
My first skin, i goofed on some of the graphics but overall i'm satisfied - i based it off of Scott Brayton's 1983 Buick entry at the Indy 500, a vivid memory from my childhood.

Not bad for a noob, IMHO, any quick tips are appreciated.
Attached images
FOX_BRAYTON.jpg
brayton-FOX-1983.jpg
its a pretty good design but the skinning went horribly wrong :s , what program are you using? , and my advice , do one side of the car properly , very detailed then copy it on to a empty picture file and flip and copy on to the second half of the car! then start to add the sponsors etc...
good advice. I used PS 7 but I was at the wrong res.
Quote from KanseiDneova :If you will notice, In the CMX Viewer picture, the front decal reads "Magneti Merell" It cuts off half of the M in the front view, and no I for the Marelli, lol.

I might have a go at making a FO8 version.

Cheers,
Matt.

PS - Here is an Alesi version of the Ferrari Skin.

Nice skin. Shame about "Magneti Marelli" though.
Good none the less though.
My first for the Formula V8.

Classic Gold Leaf Lotus livery, I'd previously done it for the LX6...
Attached images
FO8GoldLeaf.jpg
FO8_GoldLeaf.jpg
Very nice Bean0, that is a timeless livery, and looks great on the FO8.

Cheers,
Matt.
Here is a skin that I made for a skinning competition on my team forums

Its the first time I skinned the FOX
Considering im stuck with paint, im very happy with this job.

It is uploaded so you can use it.

Give me some tips for a guy stuck with paint if you think i need any, and tell me what you think, thx

(last photo i took coz it looked cool with low rear wing)
Attached images
FO8_JF1_ATSM.JPG
LFS ATSM in the street.bmp
LFS ATSM ultra low drag.bmp
Save your previews as jpg's and get Photoshop (so much easier ).
Pics look cool
thx

And i thought they were jpg.

(how i do tht?)
Like this
Attached images
like this.JPG
ok thanks
Right, I've recently fell in love with driving the FO8

My first goal with it is to hit 1:03 on Blackwood GP, dont ask why but I want to. So far I have a 1:08 with few laps, tweaking my set as I go along. So anyway, I look in my skins folder to find that I have never skinned this car (or any single seater ), so I opened photoshop, and made this

As always its livery is based on my fictional tuning company R-Style Inc.

I did intend for this to be private use only, and it says so on the skin I think, but I think if you really wanna use it, use it. Already uploaded to LFSW too.
Attached images
FO8_FormulaRSI.jpg
lfs_00000001.JPG
lfs_00000002.JPG
lfs_00000003.JPG
lfs_00000004.JPG
Awesome, Roj!
New skin, Brayton's 1983 Indy Entry
YOu may recall i submitted a very rough skin of this earlier, after taking some good advice I got it to work a LOT better:
Attached images
FOX_BRAYTON83.jpg
brayton83.jpg

FORMULA Skins (XR & V8)
(1440 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG