The online racing simulator
^ Nice. Good color combo and the lines match the car's lines.. so good skin.
my teams new skin!!!
Attached images
CAR1.JPG
CAR2.JPG
Quote from Iron_Maiden :my teams new skin!!!

Looks ok for a skin made with paint. You maybe should try gimp. That's a free powerfull image manipulation program like photoshop.
looks good I think...those pics dont look as good as the skin on the 3D viewer...

and I'm not gona pay for gimp....
Quote from Iron_Maiden :looks good I think...those pics dont look as good as the skin on the 3D viewer...

and I'm not gona pay for gimp....

The gimp is free
Has anybody done a FOX with Red Bull Racing F1 colors?
Quote from FunkedUp :Has anybody done a FOX with Red Bull Racing F1 colors?

probably....

go to the blackhole motorsports site...

its got about 10 pages of skins to download...
Can someone make for me the legendary Pennzoil skin for VO8? That would me awesome, and i mean the old one, with no white back of there, but the original yellow Pennzoil skin .

But please if you can replace the Nissan sign to Chevrolet sign. That would be just awesome!
Quote from FunkedUp :Has anybody done a FOX with Red Bull Racing F1 colors?

GOBBY did a Skinpack, available in this thread and if you are too lazy too search it here it comes:

*EDIT* oops, sorry it's a F08, haven't seen that...
Attached images
FO8_redbull.jpg
Quote from ijohnson :A couple of FOXes. If anyone is interested I would be happy to post the skins.

Pretty good skins there. I'd use the blue one as I'd really like to have a dedicated Scottish one and this is as close as I've seen so far. Currently I use DC's Red Bull skin but I'm not particularly comfortable with it.
Fox Scuderia Toro Rosso
For all the Minardi/Red Bull/Scott Speed/Liuzzi Fans.
Attached images
STR_Preview.jpg
FOX_STR_PUBLIC.jpg
FOXes
zorrofox

Thanks for the interest. Below is the skin. Please feel free to add your race number and favourite sponsors' logos if you wish. I've also done an LX6 to match if you also drive that car.
Attached images
FOX_bluecar.jpg
skins for the public
hiya guys

got a rossi skin for you guys out there that love motorbikes

enjoy

laters
Attached images
FOX_RossiGauloise.jpg
New F1 team = new F1 car = I'm back

Here's the first version of Midland F1 thats likely to change a lot til the start of the new season.

Enjoy
Attached images
FO8_midland.jpg
midandf1.jpg
Nice skin
-
BMW Speed Demons (Soper) DELETED by Soper
That's a Sweet skin Grey Fox!
thanks mate
FOXes - The Gimp Generation
DL'd the Gimp and Bunta's excellent wireframes (thanks Bunta) a short while back and had a few goes at some new FOXes. Hope the 'gimp generation' FOXes are an improvement on my last efforts (post #67).
Attached images
FOX_new01.JPG
FOX_new07.JPG
FOX_new08.JPG
Great Britain A1GP Skin - My first 'Proper' skin
As it says in the title, I've not done any real skinning before, so when I looked at the http://greatbritain.a1gp.com/ website, I thought I'd have a go. As I can't really keep the F08 on the black stuff, I settled for the FOX (even though the F08 is probably better matched).

Here's a look at it - any comments, suggestions and constructive criticism welcomed
Attached images
A1GP_GBR_FOX_Views.jpg
very nice skin m8

!! GO ROBBIE GO !!

does it have all the sponsors on from the real car? (Like the a1 logo and GB, coz it looks like it?) also is it a public skin???hope so coz i would like to have it

laters
#97 - KevT
Now that is very nice indeed

Any Chance of making it public? I would seriously like to race in that
The only 'sponsor' logos I've seen are the "Sky Sports" on the side pods, which I have included. I've put on the "GBR" and A1GP decals in the right(-ish) places. The only things I know are missing are the filler caps, driver name and emergency decals.

Feel free to use it - it'd be nice to see a few knocking around
Attached images
FOX_A1GP_GBR.jpg
Simple = good. I'm sure many people recognise this, I wholeheartedly apologise to anyone who's had the misfortune of coming across me online.
Attached images
camoskin.jpg
Aryton Senna Lotus for FOX.

Just yellow with sponsors really, but here it is anyway...

Edit: Changed filename...already existed on LFSWorld
Attached images
FOXcamel.jpg
FOX_sennacamel.jpg

FORMULA Skins (XR & V8)
(1440 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG