The online racing simulator
Quote from drinklime :oh before i forget... i was using the templates i got from the link in the sticky on the forum... just a tip i discovered (maybe everyone knows already)... well i was messing with all the layers and i basically ended up messing them all up, but a great thing i found is to take the bottom layer (the main skin called black base or something) then move it on top of all the other layers, but then change its overlay mode to darken. that way you keep all your colors and stuff but the shading gradients are overlayed so you get a nice lighting effect... i hope that made sense (my enter key doesnt work in this browser)

Try the multiply function rather than darken, for better results.
Painters Searched
hi people im searching for someone that wants to skin some cars for me (the FOX)

the thing i need is an unique paint of colours the sponsors and numbers not needed i would appreciate it if someone wants to paint a car for me or more

i dont know what i can do for thanking the guy/guys that want to do that for me but i would apprecieate it

if u want to do that for me plz send me and e-mail or better add me on msn

walter_lemmens@hotmail.com

thank you

Greetz. Walter Lemmens
Wasn't there a FOX skin of the McLaren... The orange and white one?

Italiya Sport FOX, sort of an amalgam of the '89 Joest and '90 Richard Lloyd 962's that ran the livery.
Attached images
FOX_RLR.jpg
Quote from Ed Tysoe :Italiya Sport FOX, sort of an amalgam of the '89 Joest and '90 Richard Lloyd 962's that ran the livery.

It's soo.... Pink!
Quote from Ed Tysoe :http://spraid.no-ip.org/pics/preview.jpg

Italiya Sport FOX, sort of an amalgam of the '89 Joest and '90 Richard Lloyd 962's that ran the livery.

Ooh I like that skin, may I use it?

My non vMax skin count is up to two, this one shows my feminine side
Heheh, sure, it's public to any who fancy it

Scene made by Ian H.
i have made my first skin, it the ganassi car of zanardi in 1998. im not an expert and i was wondering if somebody could put the yellow thunder strike on the car to finish it off, or if you want improve th whole skin altogether

[img=http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/8021/foxganassi0sh.th.jpg]
Senna Mclaren
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Will Someone make the Ayrton Senna MP4/8 skin (Pictured Here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Senna_1991_belgium.jpg) for FOX?

FYI - Car Pictured is an MP4/6

(The Mp4/8 was driven by Senna in the 1993 season and that car was powered by Ford (whereas the Mp4/6 was Honda powered and competed in 1991))
Quote from VexorG :FYI - Car Pictured is an MP4/6

(The Mp4/8 was driven by Senna in the 1993 season and that car was powered by Ford (whereas the Mp4/6 was Honda powered and competed in 1991))

Ok, I was just going by the wikipedia label, I didn't even think about what it actually was. Good eye for that though

EDIT: I just can't read, it does say mp4/6 :S
Racing Engineering GP2
It's not a perfect replica. Some of the team's sponsor's logo's were impossible (for me) to find on the internets...... so I had to substitute them for other team sponsors, and the number isn't perfect, but it's good enough I guess.

The skin file is also attached. Have at it!
Attached images
F08_RacEngGP2Screenie.jpg
FO8_RacEngGP2Onl.jpg
Quote from cartmen34 :It's not a perfect replica. Some of the team's sponsor's logo's were impossible (for me) to find on the internets...... so I had to substitute them for other team sponsors, and the number isn't perfect, but it's good enough I guess.

I've got my own version, so feel free to use the skin.

I personally think the black version looks pretty decent as well...
Attached images
F08_RacEngGP2BlkScreenie.jpg
How about an ART Lewis Hamilton Skin??

PLEASE??????????? :boing:
You mean this one?
Attached images
ART preview.jpg
FO8_ART.jpg
awesome!

thankyou so much
Quote from manintightpants :You mean this one?

Hey tightpants, where'd you get the direxiv logo? Did you make it yourself?
Yeah made it myself. found a side on shot of the car and blew it up then drew over it. its pretty dodgy because of that, but it seems to work ok on the car. I've uploaded my version here for you if you want it but there are definately people here who could do a better job!
Attached images
dirxiu.jpg
Quote from manintightpants :Yeah made it myself. found a side on shot of the car and blew it up then drew over it. its pretty dodgy because of that, but it seems to work ok on the car. I've uploaded my version here for you if you want it but there are definately people here who could do a better job!

thanks!

FORMULA Skins (XR & V8)
(1438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG