The online racing simulator
Quote from Schuppor :Nice skin, Eclipsed!

On September 5th 1970 Jochen Rindt died on track in Monza. As my personal tribute to this extraordinary driver and person I brought the livery of the Lotus 72 to the FO8.

For more information visit www.jochen-rindt.at

Skinfiles

one word epic
Nicely done Rony, keep up the good work !
Just a question, im a demo racer but i make skins for single seaters and i readed here that demo users cant post skins for S2 cars. Is true? I can post my skins to people see here?
You can post such skins for sure. Why not?
The most people here only think you have a cracked LFS... But since you can download skinfiles for all cars you could make skins for it.
Quote from kiste :You can post such skins for sure. Why not?
The most people here only think you have a cracked LFS... But since you can download skinfiles for all cars you could make skins for it.

And not to mention you can view all cars in LFSviewer :P (and I know you already know that :P Just ment to "add it" to your comment :P)
Dennis Lind's 2010 Van Diemen Formula Ford (thanks to Dom for the base colours)

Attached images
cmx_00000055.jpg
Nice one love
Quote from boothy :Dennis Lind's 2010 Van Diemen Formula Ford (thanks to Dom for the base colours)

Nice

Quote from Si Mclaren :Just a question, im a demo racer but i make skins for single seaters and i readed here that demo users cant post skins for S2 cars. Is true? I can post my skins to people see here?

Even nicer..
Quote from sjava :

Even nicer..

Didnt understand...

Here is my 2nd ever skin, Team Penske #12 - Will Power
Attached images
cmx_00000011.jpg
cmx_00000009.jpg
Quick public skin, feel free to edit it and add whatever sponsors, numbers etc. But please keep the Pretend Gamers stuff on if possible.
Attached images
FOX_Pretend2011.jpg
PG car.jpg
Nice,but I think that something is missing there
Nice skin, but it needs less grey/silver on the rear imo.
i have made a AUDI TDI skin for FOX, its based on 2010 R15 plus, hope you like it (already uploaded to LFSW)
Attached images
FOX_AUDITDI.jpg
Quote from xecote :i have made a AUDI TDI skin for FOX, its based on 2010 R15 plus, hope you like it (already uploaded to LFSW)

sweet skin

FOXISTAR

1024²2048²4096²

greetz caoz
you made much better skins. This is only a decalwar on an openwheeler.
That's kinda a very realistic render. I'm amazed.
But the skin isn't much special.
Quote from FireMike15 :That's kinda a very realistic render. I'm amazed.
But the skin isn't much special.

That's kinda a very realistic render. I'm amazed.
But the skin isn't much special. x2
Simple and good looking skin

FORMULA Skins (XR & V8)
(1438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG