The online racing simulator
You bring real cars into Live for Speed LineR32, I love your work!
Great !
Prost AP01 for FO8 as requested...

Attached images
FO8ProstAP01.jpg
FO8_ProstAP01.jpg
FO8_ProstAP01_1024.jpg
Not really a big fan of FO8, but all of your works are very great !
1991 Ligier JS35

Please do not edit.

Remove 1024 from file name.
Attached images
Ligier JS35 Preview.jpg
FO8_Ligier_JS35_25.jpg
FO8_Ligier_JS35_26.jpg
FO8_Ligier_JS35_25_1024.jpg
FO8_Ligier_JS35_26_1024.jpg
You're a epic freak Line. Very professional Skins for the FO8.
Thanks.

Not gonna do any more untill Friday or Saturday. I need to find a few more pics of the other 90's F1 cars I want to do.
FOX

Preview

Skin files
2048px:
1024px:
plz don´t use such big imgt tags...
red bull fox
does anyone have fox red bull 2010 skin please
Hello again everyone!..

it's been a while since i've posted a skin around here, but i'm redoing some of my work so i'll be posting back some of my new and older skins again.

i only design for the Formula XR for now, so i hope to make some FOX drivers happy around here again... that is if i ever made someone happy once.

This car was awarded to Patrick Chan, who was the fastest guy on the launch weekend for our new VF1 RESC prototype cockpits at RUSH gaming centre.

Hope you enjoy.

http://www.vf1motorsports.com/gallery/07_pchan01.jpg
http://www.vf1motorsports.com/gallery/07_pchan02.jpg
http://www.vf1motorsports.com/gallery/07_pchan03.jpg
http://www.vf1motorsports.com/skins/FOX_007PCHAN01.jpg
God help us all... ive done another skin :| With my beloved Paint.net

Inspired by His segment on Top Gear today.

Senna's 1988 Mclaren Honda (MP4/4) which He won a World Championship in.

Please leave the odd comment, I like to know how you all find my skins.

Oscar. o/
Attached images
FO8_Senna'88.jpg
@nazca, I think you could make the "vf1 motorspoert" on the engine cover, horizontally. It kinda looks out of place now, imo.
I also noticed a wobbly line on the sidebox, but overall it's a very nice paint and well done.
Btw, where are your other skins? You have made only 1 post here.

@oscar, good but there are some alligning issues on the front-lefthander part. Also the rear (check attachment)
Further, you should check this out. It will make it look less toyish but more realistic and authentic (especially when using well know logos/decals)
Although, I think paint.net does have the option to do this. GIMP is very good alternative to PS and free.
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
I do see what you mean but getting the rear red section to fit the FO8 left me with an odd colour direction for the lines. So it may still be a little off but it may not be as bad as you think.
Never said bad or even thought The idea of the paint is to resemble the marlboro brand.
However, on a second thought, if you can't fix the stretching, mybe consider rearrange the logos... they often are very close to the edge of the shape; almost cut off.
Quote from JazzOn :@nazca, I think you could make the "vf1 motorspoert" on the engine cover, horizontally. It kinda looks out of place now, imo.
I also noticed a wobbly line on the sidebox, but overall it's a very nice paint and well done.
Btw, where are your other skins? You have made only 1 post here.

haha... some of my posts are under darwinace, and i think my skin posts are under vf1-xj220

i left my account to a friend and i think he changed the password a while ago...

yea i think the VF1mOTORSPORTS on the side looks a bit weird, i'm not used to make it that big, i just follow a general sponsor rule where every single sponsor should be somewhat visible from every angle to maximize exposure, and that logo there follows a line that drops down on the cover past 1/3 of it... but then on the first segment is straight, that's why it looks weird..

i'm usually anal about all those things... thanks for bringing that to my attention, i must have been tired.

I usually "side" sponsor my cars with vf1motorsports, but on this one we were a major sponsor alonside with Rush, that's why the oversized logos

even tho it's by mistake, there's actually a technique in marketing where you put something out of place or misaligned to get the attention of people... because "it bothers you", you saw it and it's on your mind now

i'm going to release all my old desings... there's 20+... all very high quality 2048x2048 for those who like their cars to look shiny.

about that... do you guys think i should release the DDS?, i just thought of it, i think the game downsamples the jpegs to 1024... dds are big tho.

anyone willing to modify the designs is free to do so, just keep a vf1motorsports around and i'll be happy
I just had a look at the xj220 account and its quite nice; all with your name/number-plate and good attention to detail, indeed.

About the dds... i don't think it will be downscaled, but the compression might not be as good. I havn't really noticed any quality loss, but i barely open the game.exe these days xD
I know from test, i did myself, that lfsw skins suffer huge quality loss. While self-scaled is rather blurry, the downloaded are fugly-blocky.
Go Daddy Honda

Public Skin 1024 / 2048

Enjoy!

Attached images
go daddy f08 prev.jpg
go daddy f08 prev2.jpg
FO8_godaddy_upload.jpg
FO8_godaddy.jpg
Nice skin which would look even better with a proper shadow layer. Thanks
Quote from Hoshimodo :Nice skin which would look even better with a proper shadow layer. Thanks

Schuppors FBM doesn't have one and i've gone the same route, but if you have a nice one, i don't mind if you overlay one.
Looks great finished mate.

shadow kit attached if you want it (credit to bunta for it i think)

Edit: although it looks like a default skin it is a .png and transparent
Attached images
FO8.png
Gav, it's pretty much the the default, indeed. I'm wondering if there is one that paints the clearance, but then again this skin part of a collection ; and future proof for a time in which LFS has real lighting - no shadow layer needed

cheers

PS. skin updated with issues fixed
Sorry Jaz misread your post, thought you meant you didn't have one at all for FO8 that's why i posted that one up.
No need to apologise m8 someone might want it.

Updated skin with the missing 7-eleven and fixed the honda logo (should be done now xD)

FORMULA Skins (XR & V8)
(1438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG