The online racing simulator
Would you mind not to spam all the threads with these 'skins'?

And why would you make skins for a car you can't use anyway (unless you plan on getting S2 soon)
i think skin a other car as an demo car isnt a fail. why you cant skin it? the kits are open fioor all. and the viewer too.
I'm didn't say it's a fail.. He can do what ever he wants, it's just a bit pointless unless he's getting S2 soon.
yea i know what he said but many people here say You are a Demorace you cant skin s2 cars. why this guys cant skin this cars?
If you can download the viewer you can skin all cars. A other thing is if a demoracer would like a skin for fzr. maybe he like this car and would have a background for desktop...

but now back to topic.

and lets skin new nice skins.
Quote from Sandmanm3 :This is my first skin of my ficticial team "GAMEZ RACING" based on the F8.

All the sponsors are real:
Revista H, Motorola, Bridgestone, Mobil 1, Brembo & BB.

I´m not please with the looks of the cover for the engine, but this is only my four skin.

btw, are those real sponsors really? u mean that those companies sponsor your lfs playing?
I couldn't find a Brawn GP skin for FOX, so i made it:

FOX_BrawnGP2009

Bye
Attached images
FOX_BrawnGP2009.jpg
Quote from TJbr :I couldn't find a Brawn GP skin for FOX, so i made it:

FOX_BrawnGP2009

Bye

Nice job
I have made a little improvement in the skin, if you need download again.

Bye
BuenosAiresRacing Fox Skin, thanks itsphilthy for the render.
Attached images
xbybz9.jpg
fox.jpg
you just have to kick ass on track to use it with dignity.
awsome.
Quote from PedraumF :TVE's new FOX, by myself.

Long time since the other cars, but I'm not having much free time.

But I think this is my best skin ever, to be honest...

So, hope you enjoy it, guys.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/5969/foxwallpaperv.jpg
http://img10.imageshack.us/i/foxarrowofnorway.jpg/

Instead of replying to that PM you sent I do it here.
Thanks a lot for that skin, it's brilliant If you do the same on the FO8 (basically just copy-paste and fit it on the other formula cars) I would be much thankfull.

Sorry that I don't write more at the moment, at work and don't have internet before next week, but a BIG thanks from me mate!
Finished my private FOX-skin! Wanted to keep it quite simple so it looks more like real shark. I quess i need to give some credits to ElvisArg since i got my idea from his car. But didnt stole anything else than idea, all graphics made by my own hand (except logos, finnish flag & racing number).

Edit: Skin is now public, feel free to edit. I removed my nickname and finnish flag...
Attached images
shark.jpg
FOX_Scudsharkie.jpg
My newest skin, Preview + Skinfile attached. Skin uploaded to LFSworld
Attached images
FO8_RUS12.jpg
Skinpreview.jpg
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :It looks unfinished... no offense. Just trying to give constructive criticism, but i guess this is a matter of preference... What may look good to you may not look so good to me, and visa versa.

I think the F1 logo should be straight, the LFS logo looks stretched (& you changed the colour - blasphemy! ), the Mobil1 logo is missing the 1, and i don't think the colors work too well together, but again this is a matter of taste. And it could use some small details i think, like a fuel intake, maybe some emergency stickers (tow arrows, emergency/electrical cut-off thingy etc), and maybe a bit of dirt & scrapes would make all the difference...

But keep it up EliteAti

I didnt want to use a bodykit on this one, yep it may look unfinished and some logos are a bit stretched, but i like your constructive criticism (i know it isnt even near to my best work, but i try to get inspirations from skins like these and just continue from that)
skin was aimed to russian people as you may guess hehe

And by the way, i havent seen you online for a while, whats going on?
Very good and simple(as i like them)skins.
Agree, they look great
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :Nice of you to notice Yeah i did take a bit of a break... LFS had to take a back seat for a while but i'm starting to get back into it now

Anyway, here's my latest skin, it's been a while...

The Official 2009 Formula Two Car
(Official RED version is uploaded to LFSworld)

Is it just me, or does that nose on the F2 car look like a nod back to the mid 90s F1 cars? Beautiful looking machine, that. Very nicely done skins, as well.
Ok guys ive been abit busy over today and this is the end skin

thanks for bean0 for the help on the shark also this has our sponsors logos on aswell

the skin is private for [R-R] Team use only if people like it then i may bring a slight diffrent public one out
coments pls
Attached images
fox r-r.png
R-R fox1.png
That looks great mate
cheers
You posted it in the wrong thread by the way.

FORMULA Skins (XR & V8)
(1438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG