The online racing simulator
Quote from WakkyDude :Anyone have comments on mine?

have you viewed it in game or in the cmx viewer?
Toro Rosso / FOX
Hey Guys,

just a small Question:

I know theres already a "Scuderia Toro Rosso F1" Skin for the FOX, but the quality is not the best (at least the version i have...)

Do you know if theres another, better one?

thx a lot in advance, cheers!
i have this one:
Attached images
FOX_TOROROSSO06f.jpg
Quote from Btoryo :Philippine FOX skin from me, my second try making a flag skin for the FOX

Isn't the blue and red the wrong way round?
Quote from The General Lee :Isn't the blue and red the wrong way round?

If the track is going the regular way tis the right way, if the track is reversed its the wrong way around?
so you can only drive on reverse configs?
Quote from Btoryo :If the track is going the regular way tis the right way, if the track is reversed its the wrong way around?

No, I mean...With the white on the left, the blue bit should be at the top. But it isnt, the white is on the left (as it should) but the red is at the top when it should be at the bottom...
Fox 908 Lm
After the FXR ... the FOX Peugeot 908
As usual already upload and public
Attached images
Preview FOX 908.jpg
FOX_908.jpg
would be much nicer if the decals weren't stretched like that
thx teaz-r, i'm going to watch that ..... quickly

*edit* :
skin above updated .... not the preview
Quote from The General Lee :No, I mean...With the white on the left, the blue bit should be at the top. But it isnt, the white is on the left (as it should) but the red is at the top when it should be at the bottom...

I found an easy solution, I'll make two skins, one for a reversed track, and another for a forward track
-
(schwantz34) DELETED by schwantz34
Quote from Btoryo :I found an easy solution, I'll make two skins, one for a reversed track, and another for a forward track

No, you still dont understand.

The white part should on the left, with the blue at the top and the red at the bottom.

Yours has the white on the left, with the red at the top and the blue at the bottom.

Understand now?

Check the attacthment, thats how it should look.
Attached images
lfs_00000007.jpg
-
Hi, is there anyone who has an FO8 skin of the Benetton 1994 or 1995 ?

greets
i have a '92 Benetton for FOX only
Hey guys..... long time since i was on LFS but i cant find decent setting for my G25 anymore

Anyways..... while ive been off ive decided to carry on with my challange and get these last few skins finished...... like one of my skins before.... this has a replica to Indy Car's but at a more basic livary.... i just copy whats on the toy car.

Hope you enjoy

The skin is usable but it hasn't been uploaded as im out of room now.
Attached images
LFS PzF.JPG
FO8_JF1_PzF.jpg
Fo8_ap_green
Hi my nyme is caNtwO

my skin, work???
yes 2 hour.
Attached images
10.jpg
FO8_AP_GREEN.jpg
nice skin cantoo
-
I`ve been working on this one for a while. It`s as close a replica of Tristan`s Reynard as I can make. It`s based on the car as it was at Snetterton this year when he got his first podium place.

As many of the bolts, dents and scratches as possible were added, as well as the event scrutineer stickers, sticky tape, etc.

Thanks to Tristan for trudging back and forward and taking dozens of pics of the car.

The skin is available in .jpg and .dds format. There`s also a .col file for the wheel colour. It`s already uploaded to LFSW.
Attached images
TCR8a.jpg
TCR8b.jpg
TCR8c.jpg
FOX_TCReynard883.jpg
Attached files
FORMULA XR_TCReynard883.col - 56 B - 383 views
DDS Skin.zip - 540.1 KB - 398 views
Very nicely done. I was actually waiting to see if someone would replicate Tristan's Reynard. Again, very well done!

FORMULA Skins (XR & V8)
(1440 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG