The online racing simulator
Wow! Can I add that layer to my Mclaren skin and release it as an update to the skin pack I made?

F1.06 FOX Skin pack

Or if you make a public version can I add that to my skin pack as it's way better than my effort?

Also i'm sure there are loads of people who would love to know who you did that! Any chance of a guide or tutorial at some point?

EDIT: Added A screen shot of my Mclaren skin with GkillaC's metal layer.
Attached images
new_ss.jpg
First One!
well done
Help
Please can anyone help me get skins for my cars. I am new to the game and have no idea!! Thanx
Sure, publically released skins are uploaded in lots of places, these threads are probably the main ones.

If you want to make your own, give this a read. N.B it also includes complete instructions on how to use custom skins.

Have fun

http://skinnerz.proboards26.co ... lay&thread=1139970414
Quote from GkillaC :Here's the base. A few little things are different, like the black on the front nose doesnt flow from side to top, but you can fix that yourselves. These were fixed for the mclaren, but I don't wanna release that one yet.

There's a slight problem ... last time I checked titanium was banned in F3
just made an art grand prix skin for FO8, its not like hugely accurate, i added a few logo's just to kinda fill a few blank spaces that there were
Attached images
Untitled-19.jpg
Untitled-22.jpg
This is my updated version of the Mclaren FOX from my FOX/F1 skin pack with GkillaC's amazing metal layer that he posted.

There is a screen shot a few posts above so I wont post another and I've not updated the skin pack with this skin yet but I will...later.

Attached images
FOX_MCLAREN06f_V2.jpg
Quote from DeKo :just made an art grand prix skin for FO8, its not like hugely accurate, i added a few logo's just to kinda fill a few blank spaces that there were

WOW. Is it public because I really like that?
I made myself some new skins, so I dont need this to be private anymore. Anyone can use this and it can be used in any pack.

Also, there are some of my own skins.
Attached images
merc.jpg
FOX_titaniummcl.jpg
backbullet.jpg
mybullet.jpg
cop.jpg
copbacvk.jpg
copventbavk.jpg
ventcop.jpg
some more
Attached images
lines.jpg
lizaed.jpg
Quote from nutty boy :WOW. Is it public because I really like that?

might aswell make it public, here you go. its allready on lfsw.

Also made myself a new FOX skin, its meant to be like classic british racing green with a bit of a modern touch, but i dunno. i like it anyway. its private until i get bored of it (likely about a week)
Attached images
FO8_ARTGP.jpg
myskin1.JPG
myskin2.JPG
Quote from DeKo :might aswell make it public, here you go. its allready on lfsw.

Wow thanks

Also GkillaC they are some awesome skins
So blue.
Attached images
beauty_FOX_OmadaBlue.jpg
FOX_OmadaBlue19.jpg
A FOX PLAYBOY skin,which I will wear at the IES FOX&FO8 event,after that,it will become public.
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Have to say, I'm loving that Playboy skin
yea its kinda cool. good colour too.
whatever....to confuse the opponents lol.
I really like that. Love the way you wrote Playboy on it, lightly, all across the thing.
Playboy skin
Cool Playboy skin, i drive with a playboy skin also
Attached images
FOXblackplayboy.bmp
Quote from cartmen34 :I personally think the black version looks pretty decent as well...

would it possible to make that skin public?

its absolutely rediculous.

Quote from CLOWNTJE :Cool Playboy skin, i drive with a playboy skin also

.bmp! Are you mad?
.jpg please.
Sorry :P
Quote from Stew2000 :.bmp! Are you mad?
.jpg please.

Sorry here is a .jpg pic
Attached images
FOXblackplayboy.JPG

FORMULA Skins (XR & V8)
(1438 posts, started )